Dr. Bronner's Organic Pure Castile Liquid Soap Rose - 32 fl oz uploaded by Shana L.Dr. Bronner's Organic Pure Castile Liquid Soap Rose - 32 fl oz uploaded by Carol M.Dr. Bronner's Organic Pure Castile Liquid Soap Rose - 32 fl oz uploaded by Milencia S.

BY DR. BRONNER'S

New for the Pure-Castile Liquid Soaps: Hemp oil- We have added saponified hemp oil in our liquid soap in place of jojoba for a creamier, milder lather. Hemp has a remarkable number of beneficial uses for the whole Earth, and its rich fatty acids make our soap better than ever. Rosemary Extract- We are now using rosemary extract as a natural antioxidant to protect freshness. It gives a slight color to the soap as well. All contents of our soaps are explicitly stated. We use absolutely no detergents or foaming agents. Water is needed to saponify oils. Saponified Coconut-Hemp-Olive Oils (i.e. Potassium Cocoate-Hempate-Olivate) are the soaps which make up our pure-castile soap base: the coconut soap generates the high-lather cleansing, and the hemp and olive soaps create the emollient mildness. Glycerin is naturally liberated during saponification of whole oils: unlike most commercial soap makers who distill glycerin out of their soaps to sell, we retain it in our soap for its superb moisturizing qualities. Aloe Vera is excellent for sensitive skin: we use properly processed active aloe vera in effective quantity. Olive Fatty Acids are superfatted into the soap to increase mildness and enrich the lather. see more...

• Where can i find this soap at? i've heard this works wonders on y...1 Answers
  • I was curious what are the best uses for this product around the ...1 Answers
  • What beauty related uses do you use it for?1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Akane B.
Jacksonville
This is a great, cleansing soap. I have a smaller bottle of the product, and I don’t use it on my body, only on my face but I️ like the results. When using this product, I tend to only wash my face with it maybe twice to three times a week on account of it being very drying and it can sting my face. However, aside from that, I do like it’s effects! It smells great, and works really well when cleaning my sensitive skin.
Taryn W.
I love the scent to this one. It is a very pretty smell without being overwhelming. The soap is the best thing to have at home. You can use this soap for literally everything! Here's a list of a few things; cleaning makeup brushes, body wash, shampoo, pet shampoo, dish soap, laundry soap, and so much more! I suggest trying it for anything becuse it does the job.
Daresha P.
This soap gets every dirt and scum off of my brushes and just a little goes a long way. I love how this is also soap is multi purpose as well because it’s so effective when I need something that will fit all that I need to clean like dishes, my body, my brushes, etc.
Maci S.
Scottsdale, AZ
I got a free sample of the Dr Bronners Pure Castillo Soap in Hemp Rose, and was very impressed! I'm amazed at how many things you can do with it, so I went out and bought the Hemp Rose soap. I love that there's a bunch of ratios on the bottle to know how much you need with how much water to wash anything! It is very important that you dilute it, or it hurts just abbot if directly put on the skin. A little goes a long way, so it lasts for a really long time! I love to wash my dog so she has that light sweet scent of roses. I also enjoy washing my body, cleaning my dishes, and and my bathroom with it! My favorite thing to do is add some sugar to it and I've made a homemade body scrub! I love how many scents there are as well. I thought that Dr Bronners only made pure castille soap and bars, but they have way more products that you can imagine! It's a bit pricey, but it lasts so long that it's more cost effective in the end, plus you can literally wash anything you can think of, and it lasts forever!
Chynna A.
Willingboro
I recently purchased this from target about two or three weeks ago and when I tell you it's gonna last a long time I haven't even put a dent into and I usually go through body washes like bottled water. Definitely recommend
Jeanna D.
I love how many uses Dr. Bronner’s Castile soaps are, and I’ve purchased most of the scents over time. That said, the rose fragrance is probably my least favorite scent in this.
Jenny R.
I have used this one as well as the peppermint scented one. I love the smell of this rose scented soap so much but I don't like the way it makes my skin feel. It dries my skin so much and it leaves a lot of residue I think that's what contributes to the dryness. Its a shame I really wanted to like this since I wanted to switch to being more natural and environmentally friendly, unfortunately my skin did not like it , but to be fair I also have hard water in my house and I think that plays a big role in how this product worked. I will be using up this bottle as a cleaning solution for my home but will not be repurchasing again.
Mallory M.
Fayetteville, WV
I use this product to wash my makeup brushes. It removes all of the foundation and other makeup out of my brushes without causing them to be dry or shed. I use a Sigma brush glove with this product and my brushes are very clean and have a great smell. The rose scent is nice and not overpowering.

This soap does dry my hands out when I am cleaning brushes so I would not recommend using this as a body wash or shampoo. If I put lotion on after cleaning brushes the dryness does go away though.

A big bottle of this soap is very affordable and it will last a long time for cleaning brushes. A little goes a long way!
Fariha K.
Dr. Bronner's soaps are the perfect soaps for vacationing. It's so versatile that you can take it with you and not have to worry about your hair, face, body or even clothes and dishes if that's your thing! The soap actually has 15-17 uses, including even brushing your teeth, using it to wash your clothes and also wash the dishes. This soap is the absolute best!

The only downside though, would be that this product can be a bit drying, but honestly all the pros definitely outweigh the cons.
Jasmine R.
Lancaster, SC
I love this soap. Mostly because it has multiple purposes. I use it as a body wash and to clean my makeup brushes. It's really not too pricey because a little goes a long way. I also love that it's made with all natural ingredients. I no longer need to buy any special feminine washes because this stuff works just fine and doesn't have anything in it that would irritate the skin. Would definitely recommend trying it out.
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim , CA
Where can i find this soap at? i've heard this works wonders on your make up brushes and everything else... is it correct?
Tiffany L.
I was curious what are the best uses for this product around the house?
Krystal F.
Downey , CA
What beauty related uses do you use it for?
Alex F.
I love the peppermint soap and I've heard great reviews on this. Any thoughts?