Dr. Bronner's Organic Pure Castile Liquid Soap Rose - 32 fl oz uploaded by Shana L.Dr. Bronner's Organic Pure Castile Liquid Soap Rose - 32 fl oz uploaded by Carol M.Dr. Bronner's Organic Pure Castile Liquid Soap Rose - 32 fl oz uploaded by Milencia S.

BY DR. BRONNER'S

New for the Pure-Castile Liquid Soaps: Hemp oil- We have added saponified hemp oil in our liquid soap in place of jojoba for a creamier, milder lather. Hemp has a remarkable number of beneficial uses for the whole Earth, and its rich fatty acids make our soap better than ever. Rosemary Extract- We are now using rosemary extract as a natural antioxidant to protect freshness. It gives a slight color to the soap as well. All contents of our soaps are explicitly stated. We use absolutely no detergents or foaming agents. Water is needed to saponify oils. Saponified Coconut-Hemp-Olive Oils (i.e. Potassium Cocoate-Hempate-Olivate) are the soaps which make up our pure-castile soap base: the coconut soap generates the high-lather cleansing, and the hemp and olive soaps create the emollient mildness. Glycerin is naturally liberated during saponification of whole oils: unlike most commercial soap makers who distill glycerin out of their soaps to sell, we retain it in our soap for its superb moisturizing qualities. Aloe Vera is excellent for sensitive skin: we use properly processed active aloe vera in effective quantity. Olive Fatty Acids are superfatted into the soap to increase mildness and enrich the lather. see more...

• Where can i find this soap at? i've heard this works wonders on y...1 Answers
  • I was curious what are the best uses for this product around the ...1 Answers
  • What beauty related uses do you use it for?1 Answers
Siouxsie R.
Siouxsie R.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this soap! The scent is very soft and sweet. I bought this to clean my makeup sponges and brushes. It does a fantastic job with those things. I always had a hard time getting old foundation out of makeup sponges but it's so much easier with this soap. I also really love this for my face and body, it makes me feel really clean and my very dry skin seems to like this soap. A little goes a long way so it's very economical especially considering how many things you can use it for!
Cristin D.
Cristin D.
Nashville, TN
I love this soap. I mainly have used it for a face wash as well as a cleanser for my makeup brushes. This works better than the other expensive brush cleansers I have tried which cost 5x as much. I don't usually like rose scented things but this is very subtle and soft smelling not harsh. This bottle also lasts forever.
Carol M.
Carol M.
I thoroughly enjoy this soap! A little bit goes a long way and it has a variety of uses. The rose scent is delightful, although some may find it a bit overwhelmingly floral. My favorite 21st to use this product is as a shaving lotion.
Tawnie W.
Tawnie W.
My favorite soap. I love rose scents and this one is amazing! This soap leaves you skin feeling clean but with out drying pulled skin. The best part is you can use this soap for everything. It's even safe to use on animals.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Medford, MA
I like this soap a lot. It leaves me feeling clean and smelling like literal roses. I like that it's Castile soap instead of the regular soaps, it's plant based. It lasts forever too since a little goes a long way
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
Salida , Ca
This is my favorite personal hygiene product. It's truly an all-in-one. Since it has organic ingredients, I use it for my face, body, hair & makeup brushes. A little goes a long way, so it lasts forever.
Ileane S.
Ileane S.
The one thing i simply cannot live without! Best thing for your skin if you have super dry skin like me! It's the only that actually helps my dry skin especially during the winter!
Kalliope N.
Kalliope N.
Houston
Smells amazing (think light and clean, with a hint of floral) and I use for everything.. Even hand washing my delicates! Doesn't dry my skin out and the big bottle lasts forever
Shana L.
Shana L.
Toledo, OH
The best soap ever! I use it for every part of my body. It's great for natural hair. It will leave you clean, moisturized and smelling great.
Maci S.
Maci S.
Scottsdale, AZ
I got a free sample of the Dr Bronners Pure Castillo Soap in Hemp Rose, and was very impressed! I'm amazed at how many things you can do with it, so I went out and bought the Hemp Rose soap. I love that there's a bunch of ratios on the bottle to know how much you need with how much water to wash anything! It is very important that you dilute it, or it hurts just abbot if directly put on the skin. A little goes a long way, so it lasts for a really long time! I love to wash my dog so she has that light sweet scent of roses. I also enjoy washing my body, cleaning my dishes, and and my bathroom with it! My favorite thing to do is add some sugar to it and I've made a homemade body scrub! I love how many scents there are as well. I thought that Dr Bronners only made pure castille soap and bars, but they have way more products that you can imagine! It's a bit pricey, but it lasts so long that it's more cost effective in the end, plus you can literally wash anything you can think of, and it lasts forever!
Alex F.
Alex F.
I love the peppermint soap and I've heard great reviews on this. Any thoughts?
Krystal F.
Krystal F.
Downey, CA
What beauty related uses do you use it for?
Guadalupe O.
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim, CA
Where can i find this soap at? i've heard this works wonders on your make up brushes and everything else... is it correct?
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
I was curious what are the best uses for this product around the house?