BY DR. BRONNER'S #61 in Children's Bath

This pure, unscented baby-mild liquid soap is great for people with allergies or sensitive skin - especially little ones. All oils are certified organic by the National Organic Standards Program. Packaged in 100% post-consumer recycled plastic bottles. see more...

• Dr. Bronner's Organic Pure Castile Liquid Soap Do... Be the first to answer!
  • Really wanted to love it as my facial cleanser... But felt really...3 Answers
  • Can this be used as a laundry detergent? If so, does it work real...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Savannah S.
This soap is like a staple in our home! My husband has really sensitive skin along with my son and I love how I can read and understand all the ingredients in these soaps. Natural and made with organic oils which is always a plus in my opinion. This soap has SO many uses. We use it as body wash (1 part water to 1 part soap) in a pump container. A few pumps goes a long way- that being said the price is totally worth the amount you get. You can even add your own essential oils to this to create your own favorite scent considering this one is unscented. We also like the lavender and peppermint as well!! Will continue to buy for sure.
Jemma May R.
Rowland Hghts, CA
One day I found this soap sitting on one of my bathroom shelves right when I ran out of my brand name makeup brush cleaner. I was desperate since I had about 20 more brushes to clean so I took a look at the packaging and thought," Why, if babies can use this on their skin, then I should use this on my brushes with no harm!"

I put a few drops on my hand and cleaned my blending sponge and VOILA! It turned whiter than I've ever seen it been before- even with my old brush cleanser!

In conclusion, this product has so many uses and the fact that it is natural makes it even more amazing.
Sara D.
Rock Island, IL
This is the perfect soap for everything! I'm not sure there is a product that has so many uses! I love all the varieties (peppermint is nice in the summer!) but this works on sensitive areas and things I'm concerned about having fragrance leach onto.

This is the perfect soap to wash my menstrual cup if I need to. Only takes a drop, always remember to rinse well.
Christine H.
Roseville, CA
I use castile soap to clean my makeup sponges and it works so well! It makes all my tools look nearly 100% brand new again, and it's much cheaper than most products made specifically for cleaning cosmetic brushes and sponges. Love it, and highly recommended for this use, as well as for making your own body washes with essential oils!
Bree C.
Lees Summit, MO
This product is great for our family because it's mild, organic and pure. It does not irritate my kids' sensitive skin and I can use it in so many areas of household cleaning. It is not a thick soap and you're supposed to dilute so sometimes it's hard to figure out how much to use, but their website gives you all the info you need.
D D.
Orlando, FL
Yup! How can you not like this company and all it stands for with all its organic, fair-trade, and ethically-sourced ingredients. I like the pure castile liquid soap because it is unscented, which works best for me and my sensitive skin. I don't always like the different scents, and I use lotions and oils for their scents.
Margaret W.
I love Dr. Bronner's for cleaning. It's great for use in my DIY bathroom cleaners. I was using it as a hand and body soap, but it's a little too drying for my and my family's super sensitive skin. I will definitely continue using it as a household cleaner though!
Amber N.
This is my favorite all purpose soap to use, especially in the shower. I use it for body wash as well as to shave and I use it for my kids body wash too. It doesn't dry our skin out, gets us clean, and has ingredients I can feel good about putting on our bodies!
Mari D.
Silverdale, WA
One of my favorite products! You can use it to make hand soap, face wash, body wash and shampoo! Add a little essential oil and make whatever scent you want. A little goes a long way so it is actually a great value! I always keep a bottle around.
Nicole C.
Corinth, NY
This is great for making your own hand soaps. However, I find it dries my skin out to use it on my skin and I tried it on my hair once. I couldn't get a brush through it for days. I make sure to only use this for cleaning and hand soap now.
Kayoung N.
Really wanted to love it as my facial cleanser... But felt really dry afterwards and i have oily combo skin..!! How do you use this as a facial cleanser without feeling dry?
brandy g.
Placerville, CA
Can this be used as a laundry detergent? If so, does it work really well for that? I have severe allergies to most laundry detergents so I'm looking for something more natural
Amy S.
Woodside, NY
Dr. Bronner's Organic Pure Castile Liquid Soap Does anyone use this as a laundry detergent? Does it actually work? How did you dilute the soap and did you add anything else?