BY DR. BRONNER'S #49 in Children's Bath

This pure, unscented baby-mild liquid soap is great for people with allergies or sensitive skin - especially little ones. All oils are certified organic by the National Organic Standards Program. Packaged in 100% post-consumer recycled plastic bottles. see more...

• Dr. Bronner's Organic Pure Castile Liquid Soap Do... Be the first to answer!
  • Really wanted to love it as my facial cleanser... But felt really...4 Answers
  • Can this be used as a laundry detergent? If so, does it work real...2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
ellie m.
Raleigh, NC
definitely moisturize after using this product. i have oily skin, and my skin felt right after using this. get one with a scent also. the unscented smells gross and it’s hard to get the smell off. that said, my face feels clean after using this, and it’s very versatile. just look on youtube for the 17 uses. i love i.t for cleaning my brushes and beauty blender
Vivienne S.
Lakewood, WA
I've started using this as a face wash a few months back from hearing great things about it and let me say... my acne has cleared up so much! I purchased it from Target in a trial size and decided to keep using it so a I repurchased it in a bigger bottle. I could see myself using this for a very long time.
Priscilla L.
Works amazing I make a mixture of this with some tea tree oil and cleanse my face it seriously takes off everything , your face may feel a little squeaky afterwards BUT if you tweak the ratio of oil to dr. Bronners you'll find something that works for you
Mara W.
This stuff is a miracle worker! I take a travel bottle sized amount of the Citrus scent (orange/yellow label) with me whenever I travel, so I dont have to bring body wash and shampoo. This stuff can be used as laundry detergent! So useful!
Taryn W.
Best thing to have at home. You can use this soap for literally everything! Here's a list of a few things; cleaning makeup brushes, body wash, shampoo, pet shampoo, dish soap, laundry soap, and so much more! I suggest trying it for anything becuse it does the job. This specific one has no scent so it is great for babies too!
Heather F.
Ballwin, MO
After doing my research on all the Johnson & Johnson baby bath products that we received as gifts, I decided that I didn't want to use them or the Aveeno products. I went and bought a big bottle of this from Whole Foods, since one of my old coworkers from there raved about the Doc Bronner's Peppermint variety, saying she only uses their liquid soap for everything now. The baby variety is TRULY unscented, the only scent I ever get off of it is a clean, faint soap scent that reminds me of my great grandmother's house and taking baths there. It hasn't dried out my baby's skin AT ALL and can be used for absolutely everything. I did read one review where a woman said that this type of soap was too drying for her little one's hair, but I feel like she must be using the bar variety, because mine hasn't had any adverse effects. This is definitely worth the money at $15 a big bottle.
Mary V.
I bought this for my son before he was born and was excited to use it. As soon as I ran out of the baby soap the hospital gave us I gave dr bronner's a try. I was giving my son a bath and somehow manage to get soap in his eyes. I immediately rinsed it out as he was screaming. After about a day his eye had swelled up and he could barely open it. I took him to the er to find that the soap had given him an eye infection. I felt horrible! Especially since I insisted on using this even though his father wanted to use something else. He had to use special eye drops for weeks to get his eye back to normal. I do not recommend this, I know it was partly my fault for getting the soap in his eyes but with little ones is very difficult to keep it out of there eyes.
Crystal C.
Conroe , Tx
I use Dr. Bronner's soap for most of my homemade cleaning products, to wash my dogs and to wash myself. I buy the large bottle of the unscented so that I can keep it unscented or use essential oils. I have small bottles of the scented soaps for times I want those scents.
These are a true soap. They will feel different that what you are use to if you have not experienced a true soap.
I love that they are natural and I don't have to worry about chemicals in my house or on my body.
Destiny E.
Another great find I discovered while living in Seoul. I have extremely sensitive skin and for years struggled to find a soap that didn't leave me with rashes. This soap not only leaves me feeling clean, but I haven't had a single skin rash outbreak since I started using it 3 years ago. The price is actually great considering it needs to be diluted before use. One large bottle lasts me almost a year!
Logan S.
Silver Spring, MD
Borrowed this from a friend so that I had a non-chemical, natural and safe item to use as a body wash after getting a tattoo. Not only did it clean well and create a great lather, it also absolutely did not irritate the newly tattooed area and ensured it was washed thoroughly. I've since researched and shopped the brand based on this great experience to put ore natural products into my routine and I was delighted by the variety of scents and types of products they offer. This one is a great base and tester to use as a trial run for the brand!
Kayoung N.
Really wanted to love it as my facial cleanser... But felt really dry afterwards and i have oily combo skin..!! How do you use this as a facial cleanser without feeling dry?
brandy g.
Placerville, CA
Can this be used as a laundry detergent? If so, does it work really well for that? I have severe allergies to most laundry detergents so I'm looking for something more natural
Amy S.
Woodside, NY
Dr. Bronner's Organic Pure Castile Liquid Soap Does anyone use this as a laundry detergent? Does it actually work? How did you dilute the soap and did you add anything else?