Dr. Bronner's Organic Lip Balm - Naked - 0.15 oz uploaded by Kara P.

BY DR. BRONNER'S

The organic avocado oil and beeswax provide excellent lip protection while the organic Jojoba and hemp oils assist moisturization. Only the finest organic essential oils are used for fragrance. see more...

• Has anyone had an allergic reaction with it? I have a sensitive s...1 Answers
  • Has anyone had an allergic reaction with it? I ha...Be the first to answer!
  • How is this Chapstick? I love the bar soap, didn't know they made...2 Answers
Buy on Vitamin...
Sophia L.
Sophia L.
This is not my favorite lip balm, but it is decent. It's made up of various oils and beeswax and that's probably don't like it that much. I find it coating my lips, but never seeping beneath the surface. It glides on well due to its consistency. This one doesn't have much flavor or scent other than what you find in oils. I found it at my local health food store on sale for less than two dollars.
Avery R.
Avery R.
This is my favorite chap stick at the moment! I love how soft and moisturized it left my lips. This is my first time using it, but I will definitely be repurchasing! Hopefully I can find other scents because I love the original.
Linda L.
Linda L.
San Francisco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not sure if this is a different packaging or not because mine is a baby blue color, but the title is exactly this. I've avoided chapstick for at least 4 years now because I had a bad reaction to several, the EOS chapsticks and Burts Bees (specifically grapefruit but I was too scared to try anything else). It was like my lips were sizzling off. So I took it as I should not use chapstick anymore....LOL. It was awful. I've been using only Rose Salve and petroleum based products on my lips ever since. But one day I decided to give this a go. It has been 1 week and I have no reaction! This is great. I'm so happy I found a chapstick that doesn't make me feel like my lips are burning/peeling off. I definitely want to try the other scents (although they don't have many others) soon after I finish this one up. Highly recommend this whether or not you've been in my situation before.
Brooklyn M.
Brooklyn M.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I've had a few of the balms and they don't have flavor like I was hoping , they do smell a little but while wearing it you can't even smell it . the texture is really soft and maliable . I used it to take off my mascara sometimes which sounds weird but I'd just rub it on my finger or a q-tip then ob to my eyeliner or I would coat an old mascara wand in it and run it through my lashes and it honestly helped my eyelashes look better after a few weeks
brandy g.
brandy g.
Placerville, CA
I am not sure if this is the same one but i have the one in the newer blue packaging. I picked this chapstick up at Target the other day for under $3 on sale. I have never tried anything by dr. Bronner's before but I have heard great things about the brand. I definitely try to find organic chapstick because they always work better for me. I really like that there aren't many ingredients in there. There is absolutely no smell to it and no funny taste. It glides on my lips so smooth and feels like a dream. I put it on at night before bed and when I wake up in the morning my lips are still super moisturized. This is seriously my favorite chapstick I have ever used. I will buy this one over and over again
Kara P.
Kara P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg, why isn't everyone I know in LOVE with this stuff. I find burts bees to be too thick for layering under lipstick, and nothing else is very moisturizing. This balm is perfect. It feels very thin and slippery on my lips, but still manages to feel very protective. I love to put this under and on top of my liquid lipstick, absolute holy grail product for me!! Also, the brand is amazing and cruelty free to animals, people, and the environment so they definitely deserve a try!
Erin J.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love that they have created an organic lip balm.  I am a lip gloss and chapstick-aholic.  When I wear this I feel like I am not putting all the gunk on my lips that it doesn't need.  My lips feel amazing while wearing this lip balm and they continue to feel good the rest of the day.  I would highly recommend this lip balm if you haven't tried it.
Lindsey G.
Lindsey G.
Novato, California
My top pick for chapstick! This has top notch ingredients and is so nourishing! I have tried a lot of chapsticks in my day and this out performs them all. I use it every day and lasts several hours. Does not leave you with that super shiny lip like some do so my boyfriend likes it too because of that. Doesn't have any scent or flavor to it which I'm ok with.
Elena R.
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a big fan of this company and I was very exited to receive this as a gift. I fell in love with the way it leaves my lips extremely soft! like all other products this is organic which is a big plus! love that it doesn't have harsh chemicals!
Izabella F.
Izabella F.
lexington
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this chap stick it's so delicious!! It smells great and is all natural! It also keeps your lips so soft and is so addictive.
Katie R.
Katie R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is this Chapstick? I love the bar soap, didn't know they made Chapstick!
Emily G.
Emily G.
Does this chapstick repair damaged lips ?
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone had an allergic reaction with it? I have a sensitive skin so I don't really wanna take a risk...