BY DR. BRONNER'S

Completely biodegradable and vegetable-based, our Castile Bar Soaps are gentle and effective, ideal for washing body, face or hair. They are also very popular with DIY homemakers. For example, they can be grated to form part of a homemade powdered laundry detergent. Dr. Bronner’s continues its mission and commitment to building an engine for promoting and advancing positive social change. From pioneering USDA certified organic personal care products, to creating Fair Trade projects across the world that ensure fair and just treatment of farmers and workers, to creating a socially responsible workplace here in the U.S., we strive to honor our heritage with progressive business practices, while devoting profits to worthwhile causes and charities worldwide.

Buy on Amazon
Vivian Y.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I thought I'd give this soap a try when traveling, so I would not need additional liquid for the TSA to check. I love this soap! The peppermint oil is extremely refreshing and cooling on the skin. It rinses clean and leaves you smelling fresh. It is hard-milled, so it is worth the price
Samantha J.
Houston
I love this soap for cleansing my body it has a very gentle lather and a very pleasant mint smell that leaves your skin very rejuvenated and fresh feeling. It's a good product to have because it is made of all natural ingredients. Free of harsh chemicals and additives.
Haley B.
Zanesville, OH
I absolutely love this soap! I have used it as shampoo for my hair before with great results. I really love using this to clean my makeup tools. It works exceptionally well! It gets out all of the makeup and leaves my brushes feeling and smelling nice.
Marbella A.
My fav brush cleaner! I heard about this through a beauty guru and feel that it cleans better than the beautyblender cleanser. I personally prefer the bar over the liquid because it lasts longer and I feel I waste/use more of the liquid.
Britt R.
Alpharetta, GA
Love this soap. Can literally use it for everything. The peppermint soap will cause your nether regions to tingle so don't say we didn't warn you. Does not dry out your skin and the scents last a while on your skin
🎶🤘🌻💫🌛🖤🐙 R.
north bellmore
Amazing, natural and squeaky clean. Keep peppermint away from your eyes and lady bits! Burning burning tingly tingly! Smells amazing and is invigorating in the morning. Love love and will always buy this and other scents. All for one!
Rebekah E.
This is my shower soap forever! This bar of soap may seem way to pricey, but trust me, it is absolutely worth it! It lasts forever and lathers super easy. Because it is made with all natural oils, it actually moisturizes the skin very nicely. I use this over shaving cream as well because it bubbles up so well. This particular scent (peppermint) has very interesting cool feeling when you lather up. Kind of refreshing really! I have found that Thrive Market is the place to get it for the very best price. I ordered in bulk for about 2.50 a bar or less.
Steph P.
Saint Louis, MO
Love almost everything about this bar soap. Love the peppermint smell and the way the peppermint oil feels on my skin. Similar to the cooling of tea tree soap, without the tingling. Downside: I can't use this in the hot parts of the summer because I don't feel as clean as I need to on a hotter day. I feel clean overall, but I don't feel like it prevents me from smelling badly like some other soaps do. But I love it in the winter.
Vanessa Q.
Lemon Grove, CA
I don't like using this soap on my body because I feel like it strips all the moisture off, but this soap is amazing when it comes to washing off my beauty blender and makeup brushes! I exclusively purchase this bar of soap for the smell and the best effect on washing off makeup from my products to make them clean!! If you're looking for an easy, affordable brush or beauty blender cleanser this is your go to!
Kelsey A.
This is the best-multipurpose bar of soap out there! I love that the ingredients are organic and I know what I am putting on my skin. I Use it to wash my hands, body and even my makeup brushes. The peppermint scent is so refreshing and natural! I continue to purchase it over and over!
Alice R.
Semmes, Al
I heard this is good for sensitive skin I also have phorsisis . Would it help me? I am very dry skinned