BY DR. BRONNER'S

Completely biodegradable and vegetable-based, our Castile Bar Soaps are gentle and effective, ideal for washing body, face or hair. They are also very popular with DIY homemakers. For example, they can be grated to form part of a homemade powdered laundry detergent. Dr. Bronner’s continues its mission and commitment to building an engine for promoting and advancing positive social change. From pioneering USDA certified organic personal care products, to creating Fair Trade projects across the world that ensure fair and just treatment of farmers and workers, to creating a socially responsible workplace here in the U.S., we strive to honor our heritage with progressive business practices, while devoting profits to worthwhile causes and charities worldwide.

Buy on Amazon
Alice V.
Alice V.
I love using this soap to clean my makeup brushes and beauty blenders as it does an excellent job. The price is right and it has a lovely scent. It foams up nicely and is super easy to use. I haven't tried using this soap for other purposes but I know it can be used for tons of things. Definitely want to try other products in the line!
Emerald G.
Emerald G.
Pomona , CA
This is a highly underrated product I hardly ever see anyone talking about it. The peppermint scent is my Fave , it's refreshing and adds a subtle tingle when you wash your face. This has helped to clear minor blemishes and reduce oil and inflammation. It's so multi-purpose I couldn't recommended it more!
Tee M.
Tee M.
Clinton Twp, MI
I really love this product. It smells amazing and has no harsh chemicals. I think this product is very pricey however it is worth it because it is like natural. I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking to use an all natural product.
Sierra C.
Sierra C.
I love this soap because it is free of harsh chemicals and dyes you should not put on your body. It smells so good! It cleans effectively and does not leave residue on your skin. Only downside is that it's a little on the pricey side.
Maryjo M.
Maryjo M.
This is a wonderful product. Great smell. Lathers great and doesn't leave a soap ring. Love it!! Our whole family loves this soap. Makes skin feel soft. We use everyday.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Opelika, AL
I love this product! Very refreshing, smells great and no harsh chemicals! A must buy for anyone who looks for healthier skin care alternatives!
Rebekah E.
Rebekah E.
This is my shower soap forever! This bar of soap may seem way to pricey, but trust me, it is absolutely worth it! It lasts forever and lathers super easy. Because it is made with all natural oils, it actually moisturizes the skin very nicely. I use this over shaving cream as well because it bubbles up so well. This particular scent (peppermint) has very interesting cool feeling when you lather up. Kind of refreshing really! I have found that Thrive Market is the place to get it for the very best price. I ordered in bulk for about 2.50 a bar or less.
Steph P.
Steph P.
Saint Louis, MO
Love almost everything about this bar soap. Love the peppermint smell and the way the peppermint oil feels on my skin. Similar to the cooling of tea tree soap, without the tingling. Downside: I can't use this in the hot parts of the summer because I don't feel as clean as I need to on a hotter day. I feel clean overall, but I don't feel like it prevents me from smelling badly like some other soaps do. But I love it in the winter.
Vanessa Q.
Vanessa Q.
Lemon Grove, CA
I don't like using this soap on my body because I feel like it strips all the moisture off, but this soap is amazing when it comes to washing off my beauty blender and makeup brushes! I exclusively purchase this bar of soap for the smell and the best effect on washing off makeup from my products to make them clean!! If you're looking for an easy, affordable brush or beauty blender cleanser this is your go to!
Celly W.
Celly W.
One of the only soaps that I use. Can be used on the entire body from head to toe! I love the scent and that I feel squeaky clean (in an amazingly refreshing way). Great company with a stance on organic and health conscious products. I appreciate not only their stance of the world but even more their AMAZING product!
Alice R.
Alice R.
Semmes, Al
I heard this is good for sensitive skin I also have phorsisis . Would it help me? I am very dry skinned