BY DR. BRONNER'S

Dr. Bronner's Organic Lip Balms, made with organic beeswax, provide a protective barrier to the elements with no synthetic ingredients! None! Organic jojoba, avocado and hemp oils help with extra moisturization. Only the finest essential oils are used for fragrance. Certified organic to USDA National Organic Program standards, because what you put on your lips goes into your body.

SUGGESTED USES

Use to moisturize-heal chapped-dry skin anywhere on your body! Quickly treat dry hands or cuticles, chapped chins or cheeks & provide relief for chaffed skin where needed. Heal recently tattooed skin and brighten up old tattoos! For tattoo care, wash your tattoo with one of our soaps, pat the area dry and apply a thin layer of Organic Body Balm over the tattoo. OK!

INGREDIENTS

Organic Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil*, Organic Beeswax, Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Organic Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Tocopherol
*CERTIFIED FAIR TRADE INGREDIENTS

• Has anyone had an allergic reaction with it? I have a sen...1 Answers
  • Has anyone had an allergic reaction with it? I have a sen...1 Answers
  • How is this Chapstick? I love the bar soap, didn't know t...2 Answers
Dr. Bronner's Naked Organic Lip Balm
  • "My top pick for chapstick! This has top notch ingredients and is so nourishing! I have tried a lot of chapsticks in my day and this out performs them all. I use it every day and lasts several hours. Does not leave you with that super shiny lip like some do so my boyfriend likes it too because of that. Doesn't have any scent or flavor to it which I'm ok with." in 8 reviews
  • "Very nice lip balm. Used it for the first time the other day, since the weather has changed I have been suffering from chapped lips. This went on smooth and moistened my lips. Very good for people with sensitivities." in 5 reviews
Lindsey V.
I love this lip balm. It feels slippery and moisturizing, not heavy or goopy. It's made with beeswax, avocado oil, jojoba oil, and hemp seeds oil so it's very hydrating. I wear it under sheer lip products without any issue. It's not tinted and doesn't have any artificial fragrance. I think it would be great for any skin type, even those with sensitivities.
Kim M.
I have dealt with chapped, peeling, bleeding lips for years before realizing that I was allergic to lanolin, which is used in most lip balms and is a very common allergen. This is one of the few inexpensive balms that I can use and I love it! It’s also easy to find, I buy them at grocery stores (all health food stores have them, and most mainstream ones do too). It’s very comfy on the lips and isn’t waxy and doesn’t leave a white cast. I have also used the peppermint and lemon lime versions and peppermint is my favorite but I love them all. If you have allergies or chronically chapped lips or just want an all natural lip balm and I can’t recommend this highly enough!
Jessica M.
Conway
A few years ago, I used Burt's Bees lip balm pretty exclusively (not the standard menthol, though, yuck) and generally liked most of the formulas, then I discovered Bronner's. I like the texture better and the naked version is completely flavorless and scentless, which is actually really hard to find with other brands. I also like the orange kind, which is lightly scented but not flavored (my preference for lip balm). I recommend it to everyone, my mom recently and is now buying the stuff in bulk. Best lip balm ever!
Stephanie S.
Fort Campbell
I love this brand! So I knew I’d love their lip balm. It soothes my dry lips. I have had dry lips my whole life, and have always had a hard time finding something that doesn’t irritate my skin. This stuff is great and doesn’t irritate my skin.
Laura E.
Great for sensitive skin and dry skin! Also great for multi use. Made up of organic oils than melt into your skin and keep you hydrated. I love Dr Bronners for using high quality but few ingredients. Not messy. Fragrance free. Easy to lose so stock up lol
Lisa K.
Hugo, MN
It's like heaven for your lips. I bought one on a whim while I was out shopping and couldn't find the one I had. I bought 4 more for stocking stuffers at Christmas for my family. I've since purchased 3 more for myself. It's so smooth, not at all sticky, and doesn't leave your lips feeling drier after using it.
Regina S.
Tallahassee, FL
This is my favorite lip balm- I have one little tube on me all the time, I love that it’s unscented and soooo moisturizing. Some lip balms sting if your lips are a little chapped but this just feels like it’s wrapping them in moisturizing heaven.
Tara R.
Astoria, NY
This is an AWESOME lip balm. Feels totally natural on your lips and very moisturizing. Does not feel waxy or unnatural like other balms. I also like that it's plain with no flavor!
Linda L.
San Francisco, CA
Not sure if this is a different packaging or not because mine is a baby blue color, but the title is exactly this. I've avoided chapstick for at least 4 years now because I had a bad reaction to several, the EOS chapsticks and Burts Bees (specifically grapefruit but I was too scared to try anything else). It was like my lips were sizzling off. So I took it as I should not use chapstick anymore....LOL. It was awful. I've been using only Rose Salve and petroleum based products on my lips ever since. But one day I decided to give this a go. It has been 1 week and I have no reaction! This is great. I'm so happy I found a chapstick that doesn't make me feel like my lips are burning/peeling off. I definitely want to try the other scents (although they don't have many others) soon after I finish this one up. Highly recommend this whether or not you've been in my situation before.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
I love that they have created an organic lip balm.  I am a lip gloss and chapstick-aholic.  When I wear this I feel like I am not putting all the gunk on my lips that it doesn't need.  My lips feel amazing while wearing this lip balm and they continue to feel good the rest of the day.  I would highly recommend this lip balm if you haven't tried it.
Katie R.
How is this Chapstick? I love the bar soap, didn't know they made Chapstick!
Emily G.
Does this chapstick repair damaged lips ?
Dorianne D.
Has anyone had an allergic reaction with it? I have a sensitive skin so I don't really wanna take a risk...
Dorianne D.