Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersDr. Bronner's
Magic Soaps Castile Soap, Organic, Baby Mild, 8 Oz (Multi-Pack) by Dr Bronner

by Dr. Bronner's

DOUBLE VALUE PACK! You are buying TWO of Dr Bronners Magic Pure-Castile Soap Organic Baby Mild 8 oz-Attributes: 70+% Organic, (Please check the manufacturer's details for contents as we are unable to guarantee ingredient details and they may change without notice).-This product contains Glycerin.

Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps Castile Soap, Organic, Baby Mild, 8 Oz (Multi-Pack); 237ml

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps Castile Soap, Organic, Baby Mild, 8 Oz (Multi-Pack) by Dr. Bronner!
Love these products. The soap you can use as body wash, shampoo, detergent, and many more! I really love the different scents. My favorite is the Cherry Blossom scent, but it was from Japan so I don’t know if it’s in the states. You can probably find it online! One thing though is try not to get this in or anywhere near your eyes this burns more than any other soap that has been splashed into my eyes!
Used this on my son, i wish it held some moisture for the skin. It’s not heavy in scent.
Chestnut Ridge
I love having the soap in the house it is so versatile. I will add my own oils if I’m looking for a scent. And it’s amazing for more delicate parts of the body.
La Vista, NE
No scent which is awesome. This will leave your skin soft after using it! It will not dry out your skin after using it!
Nashville , TN
We use this as a shampoo and body wash fir our baby as well as a base for homemade hand soaps.

Looking for your answer?