BY DR. BRONNER'S

Peppermint Organic Lotion - 8 oz. DESCRIPTION: Certified to National Organic Standards our lotions are based on pure organic oils free of petrochemically modified ingredients and preservatives. Organic jojoba oil moisturizes dry skin exceptionally well due to its unique similarity to the skin's natural oil. Organic coconut oil assists absorption while organic hemp and avocado oils help keep skin smooth and supple. Organic grain alcohol (ethanol) is used as a natural preservative at a level that helps absorption without being drying. Only the finest organic essential oils are used for fragrance. Sold in an 8 oz. bottle. INGREDIENTS: Aqua, Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Organic Ethanol, Organic Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Organic Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Organic Mentha Peperita (Peppermint) Oil, Organic Quillaja Saponaria Extract, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol - (* Certified Fair Trade by IMO) NOTICE: International Customers: Unfortunately we are not able to ship Dr. Bronner's products internationally. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. see more...

• How does this compare to lotions like gold bond and aveeno? 2 Answers
  • I've heard great things about Dr. brothers soaps, how is this?2 Answers
noami g.
Manhattan
I decided to introduce a natural/organic lotion to my skin regime. I went for the peppermint scent to match the Dr Bronner's peppermint soap I use. I like that this lotion doesn't feel greasy. I think it's a nice every day lotion but it wasn't hydrating for my skin as other lotions have been in the past. One I'm finished with this scent, I'm going to try another. I prefer peppermint for body soap but the notice difference in the peppermint lotion scent.
Jaicub H.
Had a great fragrance. It last for a very long time, and it's not very oily. It's cost efficient and can be purchased at any local grocery store. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone!!
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
In general I love Dr Bronners products. I am a huge fan of their castile soap and have been purchasing it for years. This lotion however is extremely strong smelling, and the scent is overwhelming. With only a little bit on my hands I can still smell it after washing my hands. The lotion is thinner than most lotions also, which I figured was because it has less chemicals in it. This lotion is very greasy and leave my skin feeling sticky. It felt very greasy and sticky as a body lotion and the smell gave me a headache. It works okay as just a hand lotion or as a foot lotion. It really didn't do anything for my winter skin. It did not heal my cracked elbows either. I would not repurchase this. I was very disappointed in this product.
Dany D.
Fayetteville, AR
This Is a great lotion for moms I love that this helps with mastitis and sore breast. (Only use between feedings it does smell strongly to baby) my husband uses this on his face to wake up and refresh himself. While I love using it for foot massages and pedicures. Great family lotion but the peppermint is strong which is why it works since its peppermint oil.
Tori D.
Lawnside, NJ
Absolutely love Dr. Bronner's peppermint lotion! I keep a bottle at my desk at all times to use after washing my hands throughout the day! The smell of the peppermint wakes me up and helps me to keep going through the day! I got my bottle at target and I will definitely repurchase it!
Shasta C.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
Well, what I scanned isn't this scent, it's the Patchouli Lime and it is MAGNIFICENT!! Hands down, my favorite lotion of all time. I get daily compliments on how great I smell, even from people who claim to hate the scent of Patchouli. I'm sure the Peppermint smells great, too, though! Lol
Bethany A.
I love this brand. they are very grassroots, family owned. I am just impressed with the overall mission of the company. their products are universal and aeromatic.
Meagan S.
Wellness Guru Expert
Everything Dr. Bronner's makes is worth every penny. This makes your hands feel so soft and cool and smell great and fresh.
ashley y.
Fowlerville, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
Favorite product can buy online with quick delivery and it lasts a while i defiantly recommend to anybody :)
Chase C.
Cornelius, NC
How does this compare to lotions like gold bond and aveeno?
Cherity H.
I've heard great things about Dr. brothers soaps, how is this?