Dr. Bronners - Magic Organic Lip Balm Peppermint - 0.15 oz.

Organic Peppermint Lip Balm by Dr. Bronner's 0.15 oz Balm Peppermint Organic Lip Balm DESCRIPTION Certified to National Organic Standards our lip balms are based on pure organic oils and beeswax free of petrochemically modified ingredients. The organic avocado oil and beeswax provide excellent lip protection while the organic jojoba and hemp oils assist moisturization. Only the finest organic essential oils are used for fragrance. INGREDIENTS Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil Organic Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil Organic Beeswax Organic Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil Organic Mentha Peperita (Peppermint) Oil Tocopherol NOTICE International Customers Unfortunately we are not able to ship Dr. Bronner's products internationally. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. see more...

• Does anyone know if the ginger smell is appealing? I have a feeli...1 Answers
  • Where can this be purchased? I would love to try this product.4 Answers
  • Is this scented lemon lime or is it like flavor?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Michelle W.
Annapolis, MD
Honestly I didn't have high hopes for this for some reason and picked it up on a whim but this has actually become my favorite chapstick ever!! It actually hydrates the lips by sinking in instead of just sitting on top like others and contains the best natural ingredients so you feel good about using it! The minty flavor/scent is perfectly refreshing without being too strong! Highly recommend!!
Janice F.
Flushing, NY
I love Dr. Bronner's products, but this lip balm was a bit of a miss for me. Its a standard chap stick packaging, the formula I felt was a little on the greasy side, and had separated before I bought it so there were chunks inside. It doesn't affect the application of the product but its pretty scratchy on the lip. Would be willing to try it again, maybe a different scent and hopefully it won't be lumpy inside.
Michele C.
Tacoma, WA
I wanted a moisturizing lip balm to use at night since I use one with sunscreen during the day. These are about three dollars a piece, but they are so worth it! I wake up with soft, smooth lips every morning! The packaging is simple, but it is the quality of the product that counts, right? Also, I love the smell and tingly feeling of the peppermint in this lip balm. I recommend this product when you need soft, smooth lips, and when you won't be out in the sun. I love it so much that I have a few as a back-up supply!
Lisa P.
Schertz, TX
My favorite chapstick ever. Gives me a minty feeling on my lips. Keeps them hydrated for super long periods. Makes my lips smooth. I love it so much I usually buy ten at a time so that I can have them everywhere and so I never run out! I’m am always super bummed if I run out and fix that situation quickly. In my opinion nothing compares to it!! Goes great under AND over lipstick or lip stains!
Sarah L.
Dayton, OH
This is my absolute favorite lip balm of all time! I know that Dr. Bronner is a reliable brand name and always look to try new products from them when I'm out shopping. I initially found this at a Whole Foods in San Francisco but have easily been able to find it in Ohio more recently. It makes your lips smooth and kissable without being sticky or goopy!
Katherine V.
Las Cruces, NM
Review for: Peppermint more...
Using this lip balm as I type. It smells fantastic and delivers a rush of moisture to my dry, cracked lips. Smells just like Dr. Bronners liquid soap in pepper,isn't. Love that it's organic. I will buy this again!
Shanti A.
This is a really good lip balm. It is vey hydrating and goes on very smoothly. It smells great and it's all organic. I purchased this one at target for $4, you can't go wrong. I would definitely like to try their other lip balms and I would surely recommend it to others
Kiyla M.
Palmdale, CA
This is one of my favorite lip balms! It isn't too gresey but still really hydrating and lasts a good while. Has peppermint so you get that tingly feeling when you apply lol that's probably my favorite about it.
Anna B.
Milwaukie, OR
This is my current favorite lip balm. I use it daily to keep my lips moisturized. I can't go a day without lip balm; it's an essential for me. I'm on my fifth stick of this lip balm since it's so good.
Danyelle C.
Dr. Bronner's lip balm is tops for my family. Not only is it all-natural and ethically sourced, it is also the only balm we have found to live up to its claims for moisturizing chapped lips. In fact, for those times when we find ourselves applying long after necessary (bc we're already chapped & uncomfortable), a single application almost takes care of the issue. The texture is very soft & leaves a smooth feeling on the lips. The peppermint scent is decently mild and, best of all, it does not create any discomfort (stinging, etc). This blows all other balms out of the water - no question!
Lauren S.
Gainesville, VA
Is this scented lemon lime or is it like flavor?
Shelby R.
Where can this be purchased? I would love to try this product.
Fatima R.
Does anyone know if the ginger smell is appealing? I have a feeling it might be quite strong for a balm
Lorraine A.
Fresno, CA
I find a lot of drug store brands at drugstore.com. They are great sign up for their email and get specials to shop.