Dr. Bronner's

Dr. Bronner's Lavender...
572 Reviews
5 / 5
I started using this product because I wanted a more natural soap. I now use it on my hands, face, and body. It doesn’t leave any residue on my skin.
5 / 5
Dr. Bronner's lavender pure Castile soap is so versatile. We use it for everything. Can wash your dishes, clothes and even yourself! It smells great and doesn't leave residue
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I love Dr. Bronner's because you can use it for absolutely anything. My favorite use, other than just using as a hand soap, is using it to brush my teeth. I don't use it every single day, but I do alternate it with my toothpaste because it really helps my mouth feel clean. Literally one or two drops on your toothbrush is all you need.
5 / 5
I love Dr. Bronner's products for being clean in ingredients, concentrated, and multi-purpose. The 2 oz bottle is a lifesaver for me since I travel a lot and love the idea of condensed travel products. When I travel, my husband and I use this in place of my face and body wash, shaving, spot cleaning things, and it lasts us for days! Keep a larger size of the soap at home, and you're set for convenient refills.
5 / 5
I love this stuff and a little goes a long way!! It doesn’t irritate my skin nearly as much as some other organic soaps have and I love that! The lavender scent is my favorite followed by their peppermint one
5 / 5
You can use it for everything - so versatile! I dilute it and use it as a body wash. Nothing feels as clean or as simple. Highly recommend if you have sensitive skin!
5 / 5
I alternate between unscented & lavender for my body wash & I just love them. They’re great for so many reasons & can be used for my different things. My favorite way is as a body wash because of how clean it leaves my body feeling especially using an exfoliating glove/cloth plus they smell so so good !! Sometimes if I run out of detergent, I’ll use this (just follow instructions on bottle) this is very concentrated
5 / 5
This is a tried and true brand that has been around for a long time. Dr. Bronner’s 18 in 1 hemp lavender pure Castile soap is certified fair trade and made with organic oils. It’s made with plant oils and free of synthetic detergents. This cleans without causing any irritation. It’s hydrating to the skin and has a very light scent that doesn’t linger.
5 / 5
Love this soap! It smells so good like fresh lavender and doesn’t have that fake lavender scent to it. It leaves my skin feeling super clean.
5 / 5
I love Castile soap,it is a clean option for so many different things. I’ve used this soap as toothpaste,face wash, shampoo, body wash, laundry detergent. I’ve also cleaned wood and ceramic floors,as well as wiping counters and miscellaneous things. I chose to use Dr. bronzers for babies when it comes to my kids because it’s just not sensitive enough for little ones skin. 10/10 always recommend this product. It does burn your eyes like most soap will. If you choose to use on your hair,it cleans your hair so much that your hair will feel different. Your hair will need to detox the other products and will look and feel greasy for about one week!