Dr. Bronner's Lavender Organic Shaving Soap uploaded by Paige R.Dr. Bronner's Lavender Organic Shaving Soap uploaded by Elizabeth D.Dr. Bronner's Lavender Organic Shaving Soap uploaded by Elizabeth D.

BY DR. BRONNER'S

Get a close, comfortable shave with organic ingredients that nourish and cleanse the skin! Like organic shikakai powder from India, used there for centuries on hair and body. And fair trade & organic sugar from Paraguay, giving our Shaving Soaps a delightful caramel color and aroma, moisturizing and soothing naturally. These are blended carefully with our coconut-olive-hemp castile soap baseÌÎå¬our soapmaking tradition!

SUGGESTED USES

Our Organic Shaving Soaps are great for both men and women. Squirt a little bit of Shaving Soap onto your hands (about the size of a nickel) and rub them together for a good lather. Apply to face-underarms-legs and continue to rub soap into skin and hair, enhancing the lather and preparing skin for a good, clean shave. Works best right out of the shower—when skin is moist and hairs are soft!

INGREDIENTS

Organic Sucrose*, Organic White Grape Juice, Organic Coconut Oil*, Organic Palm Kernel Oil*, Potassium Hydroxide**, Organic Olive Oil*, Organic Shikakai Powder, Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Lavender Oil, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Tocopherol
*CERTIFIED FAIR TRADE INGREDIENTS
**None remains after saponifying oils into soap & glycerin.

Paige R.
Parkville, MD
Dr. Bronner's never disappoints and this is the third bottle I've gotten. This shaving soap smells so good and is loaded with skin nourishing ingredients --organic, cruelty free, and zero fillers! Because of this, it's a little on the thin side so I think a pump would be a better idea in terms of packaging because it does slip out and spill, wasting some of the precious stuff. That part is really disappointing but in terms of the formula itself, I love it! I use it to shave (of course) and have had zero razor burn since using it-- plus as a bonus, it gives a really close shave, leaving my skin feeling silky and hydrated. Also, I've been using it as a cleanser for my face because the ingredients are so great and it has really calmed any inflammation I've been experiencing. .
Elizabeth D.
Nashville, TN
My FAVORITE clean and natural shaving gel / soap. Dr. Bronner's is one of my favorite brands and this gel is the bomb. The lavender scent is perfect. The thickness of the gel is great. The price is even better on Vitacost. Its way healthier and cleaner then other leading brands. GO TRY IT! Its WONDERFUL!!!!
Amanda S.
Santa Monica, CA
I swear by this! A new discovery for me at Whole Foods, the lavender scent is out of this world and it leaves your skin moisturized, refreshed and smelling great without razor burn. A little goes a long way so you get a great bang for your buck!
Ellie N.
This stuff is AWESOME. You barely have to use any and it lathers so great. Smells good & really makes your skin soft & smooth. I bought it at Ulta for a good price, I highly recommend it.
Kaylin S.
Appleton, WI
This is unlike any other shaving product I've tried and I really love it! You have to be careful squeezing the tube because the product is really runny and comes out fast, so just gently tip it because you only need a little bit. The silky gel liquid forms a nice slippery lather that moisturizes as you shave. It also smells amazing, the lavender scent is so relaxing! I also bought the tea tree version for my husband to try on his face.
Susan S.
Alpharetta
I so like this product and it benefits in shaving. I received free sample by connecting the company
Dayna F.
Ajax, ON
Is this safe to use on your bikini line?