BY DR. BRONNER'S

Misc: Dr. Bronner's Magic All-One! The goal of this generation is to take the environmental & social ideals that Dr. Bronner espoused on his labels and apply them to our sphere of influence, for example by going both organic and fair trade. We know and do right by the farmers and workers who produce the materials that go into our soaps. Our medical grade alcohol comes from sugar cane that has traditionally been farmed in the steep hills of Bolivar and Cotopaxi provinces in Ecuador. Since 2000, the Rural Forestation and Progress Network Corporation has worked with small farmers there, and has provided training and appropriate technology for organic farming, alcohol purification and better environmental practices, and helped five communities organize themselves into a cooperation, CADO (formed in 2003). CADO pays its members a fair price for their organic alcohol and a social premium which goes into community projects. Certified Fair Trade. USDA organic. Fair for Life. OTCO - Oregon Tilth Certified Organic. Antiseptic. Uses: For hand washing to decrease bacteria on skin. Directions: Spray on palm, rub hands together. Supervise children. Active Ingredients: Ethyl Alcohol (Certified Fair Trade) (62%). Inactive Ingredients: Water, Organic Glycerin, Organic Lavender Oil. Warnings: For external use only, Flammability warning: Flammable, keep away from fire or flame. Do not use: in the eyes. In case of contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water. Stop use and ask a doctor if: irritation and redness develop and persist for more than 72 hrs. Keep out of reach of children: If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Buy on Vitamin...
Sara H.
Northridge, CA
This is my favorite hand sanitizer. It smells amazing (like lavender), and is not your typical hand sanitizer with harsh chemicals. This product is certified organic to USDA National Organic Program standards. Its Fair Trade & Organic Hand Sanitizing Spray is free of GMO-alcohol and petrochemical thickener. With added organic glycerin for moisturizing the skin. A must have to keep your hands germ free on the go!
Kelly H.
Richmond, VA
This stuff rocks. I love how it's a spray and you can control exactly how much you get. It gets my hands really clean and is easy to carry around in a purse. I have had the same bottle for a while now and a little goes a long way. The best part is the scent! It is so natural and refreshing.
Lissette A.
Long Is City, NY
OK at first I was very skeptical about this product but then when I first used it I was very impressed of the strong lavender smell it has to it and it doesn’t leave any type of taste to your hands so that was a plus.
Lettie J.
Wilmington
Love how this smells and how well it works. I hate using normal hand sanitizer and this is a great option. Use it everyday. Seems to work good bc I haven’t gotten sick lately. (Knock on wood) would definitely recommend
Suzette G.
I will never use any other hand sanitizer again; I stumbled on this at Publix and purchased it right away.  I already am obsessed with the Castile soap and knew this would be an amazing product.  It's a liquid with an excellent sprayer, smells incredible, and cleans my hands quickly and dries down fast.  I am hooked.  I feel confident knowing I can use it on my hands and it won't irritate my skin or my four year old's either.  I love Dr. Bronner's products.  This was about $4, and you get 2 ounces; decently priced for an amazing product.  It's Organic, Fair Trade, and Cruelty free.  Dr. Bronner's is #1 as usual!
Melanie S.
Miami Beach, FL
I've been using Dr. Bronner's Castile soap in the Lavender scent for years so when I saw this at Publix I bought it so quick. I love the scent and how effective it is. This is the only hand sanitizer I use because it is so natural. I carry it around with my everywhere! It is definitely affordable and you only need about 1-2 sprays of product to clean your hands! I've seen this at Publix and Whole Food's :) I definitely recommend this as an alternative to your regular Purell and if you prefer to support natural, organic cruelty free products/ companies :)
Taryn W.
Fort Wayne, IN
I got this hand sanitizer at my local Fresh Thyme and I love it! I definitely don't notice any stickiness or residue after use like some other reviewers mentioned. I think it actually soaks in really well and the lavender smells amazing. You only need one spray to really clean your hands - so it lasts a long time!! Take this with me to work and especially when traveling. Just took a flight across the country and I was using this all the time!
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
Traditionally, hand sanitizers are plasticky and gloppy. Yuck. But this is a spray that you can spray, and it has a nice lavender scent. I discovered this alongside the Burt's Bees spray sanitizer (wish Burt's hadn't discontinued that product) and it's my preferred sanitizer. So nice when you are out and you can't wash your hands.
Bree M.
Macomb, MI
My favorite sanitizer! The size is perfect for on the go. The scent is a stronger lavender scent (which I prefer because it lasts for a little longer) and feels so clean and light on. I bought mine from Fresh Thyme farmers market (they had a few sales on them) and would buy again.
Joey C.
Toa Baja
I love this hand saitizer, it's in a spray bottle which contributes to product control and when applied it dries quickly, another thing it does not make my hands feel dehydrated after use and the lavender scent is great, it's fresh and clean.
Melissa C.
EASTPOINTE, MI
How effective is this hand sanitizer?
Ariana a.
Walla Walla, WA
Is this a good brand to buy from?
Melinda B.
Port of Spain
I really need to switch hand sanitizers but I've been sticking. I've had my eye on these for awhile. I love Dr. Bronner's but I usually go for their unscented products. Is the scent in this strong?