BY DR. BRONNER'S

Nourish and hydrate skin with good ingredients: organic jojoba oil to heal and soothe, organic coconut oil to moisturize, organic hemp and avocado oils to keep skin smooth and supple. Good for most skin types, sensitive-dry-rough-or combination. We use only organic essential oils for fragrance ÌÎå¬ breathe deeply!

SUGGESTED USES

Gentle enough to be used anywhere — hands, face or body. Our lotions are highly emollient, so start with a small amount. Keep a bottle by your sink and apply a pea-sized amount after hand-washing. Put it on right out of the shower, before skin dries. Just a few squirts will cover the whole body and absorb quickly into skin. Nourishes and moisturizes organically. Massage slowly into skin for deep relaxation, always towards the heart. Breathe deeply! Health is Wealth!

INGREDIENTS

Aqua, Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Organic Ethyl Alcohol*, Organic Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil*, Organic Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Organic Quillaja Saponaria Extract, Organic Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol
*CERTIFIED FAIR TRADE INGREDIENTS

Buy on ULTA
Lily K.
Fayetteville , NC
This is one of the best natural lotions ever! It’s a great value for the price and is especially good if you use it after shaving. The smell is not overwhelming and it’s very gentle on the skin. I would definitely recommend this lotion for anyone looking for a natural lotion.
Chastity T.
Golconda, IL
I love the scent of this lotion and the fact that it’s a pump bottle instead of a tube. Unfortunately it doesn’t work for me though. I bought it to use for the dry skin on my hands. It’s a little greasy for me at first and then within about 5 minutes it soaks into my skin leaving it just as dry as before. I really wanted to like this but it’s just not for me. It would definitely be better suited for someone with mild dry skin issues.
Magda R.
Purchased at: ULTA
The only reason I'm still using this lotion is that I paid for it and it smells good. I bought it because I was preggo and Dr. Bronner is supposed to be very natural. For one, this has a lot of alcohol, so it's super drying. I actually put some on my chest, where I had light scratches from my baby's nails and it BURNED! It's light and feels nice going on, but seconds later, my skin feels weirdly tight and uncomfortable. I can't wait to finish this.. if I didn't love the smell of lavender, I'd have chucked it long ago.
Jessica B.
Los Angeles, CA
Smells very subtle. Absorbs into my skin very well and gives my skin a nice moisturized glow. Put it on right out the shower. Cant go a day without using it.
Linzy C.
Oklahoma City, OK
5 stars all the way around. We love love this brand it is a staple in our house and smells very good and also works which is what I need as a MA
Lizzette P.
The Dr. Bronner's Style Creme in Lavender is my go-to product for my hair. I always use this and have never gotten another product that replaces it. My hair love this product and always keeps my hair feeling soft and not frizzy. I have fine curly hair and I like how this cream will keep my curls while keeping my hair soft. It is not heavy, which I like because my scalp can sweat a lot, and it doesn't create too much build-up like other products. I use this right after I finished washing my hair and sometimes, if my hair is too frizzy or needs help, I apply a little portion on my ends and keeps my hair intact. I love this product and I am always talking about it to my friends. This is my MVP for my hair!
skylar m.
Acton, ON
i didnt love this cream very much i found it left your skin feeling sticky and did not do much to help with dry skin, the scent was very relaxing though
Jessica B.
I haven't had this for very long, and I'm not sure it's really doing anything for my hair other than making it smell good. But I do really like the scent
ashley y.
Fowlerville, MI
Favorite product can buy online with quick delivery and it lasts a while i defiantly recommend to anybody :)
Casper W.
Dothan, AL
Yes lotion hand down a lil pricey but it natural product that normal but the lotion great for dry skin