BY DR. BRONNER'S

Nourish and hydrate skin with good ingredients: organic jojoba oil to heal and soothe, organic coconut oil to moisturize, organic hemp and avocado oils to keep skin smooth and supple. Good for most skin types, sensitive-dry-rough-or combination. We use only organic essential oils for fragrance ÌÎå¬ breathe deeply!

SUGGESTED USES

Gentle enough to be used anywhere — hands, face or body. Our lotions are highly emollient, so start with a small amount. Keep a bottle by your sink and apply a pea-sized amount after hand-washing. Put it on right out of the shower, before skin dries. Just a few squirts will cover the whole body and absorb quickly into skin. Nourishes and moisturizes organically. Massage slowly into skin for deep relaxation, always towards the heart. Breathe deeply! Health is Wealth!

INGREDIENTS

Aqua, Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Organic Ethyl Alcohol*, Organic Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil*, Organic Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Organic Quillaja Saponaria Extract, Organic Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol
*CERTIFIED FAIR TRADE INGREDIENTS

Buy on ULTA
Chastity T.
Golconda, IL
I love the scent of this lotion and the fact that it’s a pump bottle instead of a tube. Unfortunately it doesn’t work for me though. I bought it to use for the dry skin on my hands. It’s a little greasy for me at first and then within about 5 minutes it soaks into my skin leaving it just as dry as before. I really wanted to like this but it’s just not for me. It would definitely be better suited for someone with mild dry skin issues.
Alicia S.
Framingham, MA
Dr. Bronner's Organic Lavender Coconut Lotion is not only amazing but it smells fantastic! My family has super sensitive skin and yhos lotion doesn't bother any of us at all. I love the smell of Lavender it's so calming and relaxing.
Bailey W.
TACOMA , WA
The best ever! I use this lotion right out of the shower in the evening and this helps me settle down in the evenings. Great value and very affordable! I use it 3-4 days a week. Yes I will buy more! And I recommend it to many friends
Lizzette P.
The Dr. Bronner's Style Creme in Lavender is my go-to product for my hair. I always use this and have never gotten another product that replaces it. My hair love this product and always keeps my hair feeling soft and not frizzy. I have fine curly hair and I like how this cream will keep my curls while keeping my hair soft. It is not heavy, which I like because my scalp can sweat a lot, and it doesn't create too much build-up like other products. I use this right after I finished washing my hair and sometimes, if my hair is too frizzy or needs help, I apply a little portion on my ends and keeps my hair intact. I love this product and I am always talking about it to my friends. This is my MVP for my hair!
Ana S.
Katy, TX
Really love this organic hand and body lotion it has a nice scent of lavender and coconut leaves my skin fresh and moisturized and it's organic non gmo and not tested on animals I recommend this product.
Angel W.
This one is a winner for sure. First and foremost I love anything containing lavender. I use this styling creme when I want what I call "pageant" hair to set my curls. This product works beautifully, giving me a shiny finish, yet not sticky. It does what it's supposed to do. Great value for the money.
Megan F.
Kaukauna, WI
Absolute favorite type of lotion. My favorite is the Lavender Coconut and Peppermint. Love that the Dr. Bronner brand uses all organic ingredients. Shake before using though, comes out runny!
Jessica B.
Los Angeles, CA
Smells very subtle. Absorbs into my skin very well and gives my skin a nice moisturized glow. Put it on right out the shower. Cant go a day without using it.
Jessica B.
I haven't had this for very long, and I'm not sure it's really doing anything for my hair other than making it smell good. But I do really like the scent
Linzy C.
Oklahoma City, OK
5 stars all the way around. We love love this brand it is a staple in our house and smells very good and also works which is what I need as a MA