BY DR. BRONNER'S

Dr. Bronner's Organic Hair Crèmes provide light styling hold, make hair silky soft & without any synthetic ingredients! Organic coconut oil gives hair shine and strength, organic jojoba oil imparts manageability and feel, and organic hemp oil moisturizes and softens hair. Use as part of an organic hair care routine, together with our Organic Sugar Soaps and Organic Hair Rinse.

SUGGESTED USES

After showering, add styling and smoothness to your hair with one of our Organic Hair Cremes. Start with a small amount of Hair Creme;me in your hand and comb gently through hair & with a focus on the ends. Apply as much as you need to make your hair moisturized-smooth, with a lightly-styled look.

INGREDIENTS

Water, Organic Coconut Oil*, Organic Ethyl Alcohol*, Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Avocado Oil, Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Lavender Oil, Organic Quillaja Saponaria Extract, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol
*CERTIFIED FAIR TRADE INGREDIENTS

Alvy G.
I bought this as well as the Citrus Hair rinse and used them together, as suggested. Love the scent on this one! Definitely added smoothness and shine to my hair. Looking forward to using this with my usual shampoo and conditioner as a leave-in!
Melissa D.
Cypress, CA
I bought this originally for my husband when he was looking for a natural and light weight styling cream. It didn’t work for him and his hair style but I kept it and use it on my ends after a shower as a leave in conditioner an dit is great! Smells great and keeps my hair soft and tangle free!
Amanda C.
Leaves my hair soft and untangled. It doesn’t help with flyaways or frizz though. It does seem to help seal in moisture in the dry winter months though.
jocelyn g.
BEST EVER!! I am a swimmer and my hair would get so dry, before swim practice I started putting this leave in creme. I got my hair super wet and just coated it in the creme. I absolutely saw results. Not only was it prevention from further damage but it helped revive my dead, fried hair and made it shine!!
Malen s.
I do not like the scents and it makes my hair feel pretty oily even tho i just apply a little bit:/
Malen Ósk S.
Kópavogur
It makes my hair a little bit oily and I don’t like the smell of it so it didn’t work for me

Amazon