Dr. Bronner's Eucalyptus Pure-Castile Liquid Soap

by Dr. Bronner's

Dr. Bronner's Pure Castile Liquid Eucalyptus Soap invigorates your skin while enveloping the body in its warm invigorating vapors. All oils and essential oils are certified organic to the National Organic Standards Program. Packaged in 100% post-consumer recycled plastic bottles.

What’s your favorite scent and what ways do you use it?
Will this product make you breakout after you use it?
Start your review of Dr. Bronner's Eucalyptus Pure-Castile Liquid Soap!
Product Highlights
I scrub my kids from head to toe with it, my husband uses it as body wash, I use it to clean my makeup remover mitt and makeup brushes, we put it in baths, sometimes I even wash my face with it.in reviews
...though), shampoo even cleaning.it's highly concentrated so a little goes a long way and at some stores you can bring in your empty bottle and they will refill it at a reduced price so it's creating less waste.in reviews
I use this stuff to wash my face, my dog, my makeup brushes, my tub and pretty much everything else that may need cleaning.in reviews
A little goes a long way, you can use it for everything ( shampoo, dish soap, carpet cleaner, all purpose cleaner etc. )in reviews
This is an amazing soap because there are so many uses for cleaning around the house, brushing your teeth, or washing your hair.in reviews
Kristin H.
Oakdale, CA
What you put on your body gets absorbed into your body’s systems. Bronner’s soap products were an absolute magical find when I was transitioning from my chemical laden shampoos and body washes to healthier, eco-friendly products. I knew I needed to aim for the purest product with ingredients I could read and understand. Of course I didn’t want to spend an arm and a leg, and I wanted a product that was concentrated so it would last a while. Dr. Bronner’s Pure-Castile liquid soaps were the perfect solution. The ingredients include organic hemp oil, organic coconut oil and organic olive oil, all of which leave the skin well moisturized. I love that they come in multiple scents. You may also use it as a laundry detergent, floor cleaner and dish soap. I even use this soap as a body wash and a shampoo when I’m traveling, since it is so versatile. You will love these soaps!
Erin T.
I buy my Dr. Bronner's from Target or Merz's Apothecary here in Chicago. Despite the goofy messages on the label, I really like this product and keep it around in several scents. I have both the larger sized bottles and the tiny ones I picked up recently for travel. The kitchen and bathroom - I feel so much better using this soap for the kitchen sink, dishes, and floor as well as the bathtub and toilet than using cleansers filled with chemicals. For the toilet, I like to use the peppermint or citrus scent mixed with baking soda. It works great and with no chemical fumes. It's easily diluted to use as a dish soap or for mopping the floor too. Other uses - This is a great Beauty Bender and make-up brush cleanser. I prefer the unscented or almond scented for this purpose. Again, there are no crazy chemicals and no obscene amount of scent. Do rinse throughly, or this will leave a residue on brushes. Travel - This can be used as a body wash or shampoo (condition thoroughly after!) and, as mentioned above, as a make-up brush and Beauty Blender cleanser. If you're in a pinch, you can also use this as a clothing detergent, but check around online for the best concoctions for that. This product is really popular, so there are many web sites with devotees ready to recommend the best way to use Dr. Bronner's.
Kris L.
Derry, NH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dr. Bronner's Eucalyptus Pure-Castile Liquid Soap uploaded by Kris L.
This is a multi-use liquid soap. I only tried this out as a body and face soap and it was so soothing. The peppermint smells really good! It's not that expensive either. I would only recommend this to people who like minty liquid soaps!
Myesha R.
Washington, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
Love love love Dr.Bronners products. You can use it for so many things. I mainly use it as a body wash and face wash. It’s like it opens up your pores and makes yourself skin feel so fresh. I love it. You can also use it to wash clothes, wash dishes, and clean with. 😊
Aubrey D.
Williamsburg, VA
Dr. Bronner's Eucalyptus Pure-Castile Liquid Soap uploaded by Aubrey D.
This is an amazing product!! Makes my skin feel refreshed. This is definitely part of my self care routine
Jared B.
Purchased at: Target
This is a fantastic product. It has a strong peppermint scent and it gives your skin a nice tingling sensation. However, my only gripe with this product is that it leaves my skin with that “hard water” feeling, if you know what I mean. Other than that, I really like what this company stands for and how natural all of the ingredients are. I definitely recommend this product.
Sharon W.
Philadelphia, PA
Dr. Bronner's Eucalyptus Pure-Castile Liquid Soap uploaded by Sharon W.
So I've been hearing so much chit chat about this Pepper mint soap i just had to try it myself! I felt a little ting while using but once washed off my skin felt AMAZING !! I personally try not to switch my soaps but this soap definitely just got another buyer lol, me! Dr. Bronner's Eucalyptus Pure-Castile Liquid Soap
Kryssie H.
Decatur, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dr. Bronner's is a staple in my household. It's so great for every type of cleaning. You can use it for your hair and body if you dilute it. It's also good for laundry, household cleaning and bathing your pet. The best part about it all is that it is all natural.
liv G.
fort wright
I really like using this product as a face wash. I have been using it for about a month now, but I am not really able to see a huge difference in my skin. I think it’s very good about drying the skin out for more oily complexions, but I haven’t really seen my acne go away from this wash.
Autumn N.
Glenview, IL
Dr. Bronner's Eucalyptus Pure-Castile Liquid Soap uploaded by Autumn N.
Purchased at: Walmart
This soap is amazing ! It has so many different uses. When you wash your body with it, it gives you the cleanest feeling on your body, and honestly opens up your sinuses as well! 10/10 recommended

206 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...