Dr. Bronner's Eucalyptus Pure-Castile Bar Soap

by Dr. Bronner's

Earthy and warm, with a powerful menthol burst to open breathways and focus the mind! Scented purely with organic eucalyptus oil, our Eucalyptus Pure-Castile Bar Soap is made with certified fair trade ingredients and organic hemp oil for a soft, smooth lather that won't dry your skin. 100% biodegradable in a 100% post-consumer recycled wrapper.

SUGGESTED USES

Dr. Bronner's Pure-Castile Bar Soaps are biodegradable-vegan, gentle and versatile, good for washing body, face or hair! Enjoy only 2 cosmetics, enough sleep & Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps to clean-body-mind-soul-spirit instantly uniting One! All-One!!

INGREDIENTS

Organic Coconut Oil*, Organic Palm Oil*, Sodium Hydroxide**, Water, Organic Olive Oil*, Organic Eucalyptus Oil, Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Sea Salt, Citric Acid, Tocopherol
*CERTIFIED FAIR TRADE INGREDIENTS
**None remains after saponifying oils into soap & glycerin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dr. Bronner's Eucalyptus Pure-Castile Bar Soap!
Maika R.
Brooklyn, NY
Dr. Bronner's Eucalyptus Pure-Castile Bar Soap uploaded by Maika R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Dr. Bronners have some very good products. This soap is very good. It hydrates and moisturize your skin. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and smelling fresh. The Eucalyptus scent is very mild but you will feel clean and thats what matters. You can also do your laundry with these and bathe your furry friends
Dani L.
Knoxville, TN
Dr. Bronner's Eucalyptus Pure-Castile Bar Soap uploaded by Dani L.
Purchased at: Thrive Market
My favorite scent of all the Dr. Bronner‘s soap‘s. The scent makes you feel like you are at a spa. It is gentle. I have sensitive skin and have had no problems with this soap. I find that some soaps dry me out. But this soap Is moisturizing for me.
Maria A.
Menasha, WI
Dr. Bronner's Eucalyptus Pure-Castile Bar Soap uploaded by Maria A.
You can’t go wrong with Dr. Bronner's! I love this scent, especially if I’m congested. The ingredients are wonderful!
Beatriz V.
Forney, TX
I haven’t try eucalyptus bar soap, I can’t wait to, but i don’t have any doubt I’ll love it as much as the others I’ve done !
Mary F.
Pittsburgh, PA
This comes down to just a matter of preference. The soap works well. It smells good. I just prefer the almond to this one. I still buy this variety though.
Fiona C.
Murrieta, CA
I absolutely love that all of Dr. Bronner’s products are made with clean ingredients! This bar soap is packaged in paper (NOT plastic! 🎉) and it smells just as amazing as it feels. It has such a fresh and natural Eucalyptus scent that isn’t overpowering. It leaves your skin feeling super clean and fresh! This is not a moisturizing bar soap. It’s more for leaving you squeaky clean and feeling invigorated. 💗 such a great soap to start out your morning with! Eucalyptus is great for sinus issues as well. I recommend this for anyone who’s looking for a very cleansing and natural soap.
Adrianna Z.
Pittsburgh , PA
Eucalyptus is my favorite essential oil and scent of all time! Mixed with the steamy shower, it’s very relaxing and healing.
Erica F.
Shelbyville, TN
Love this soap. Helps me relax. Very good for the price and the quality. Highly recommend Dr. Bonner’s soap. Needs no improvement. Very affordable for the price and quality. I definitely recommend this soap!!
Kiera H.
ST.Louis
This is by far one of the best bars of soap I’ve ever used/purchased. It gives off good lather and has a good smell, definitely worth the price your paying. If your trying new soap try this one for sure
Nicole G.
Cheboygan, MI
Just tried this one out, and it worked great. If the peppermint scent is too strong for you, then this is the better option. It’s a subtle mint, and still has all the benefits of the Dr. Bronner’s bar. Also, love the Bronner’s family and manufacturing values.

Looking for your answer?