BY DR. BRONNER'S

Product description

Our soaps, renowned for their quality, versatility and eco-friendliness, enjoyed a small but loyal following in the early years. In the late 1960s, however, soap sales started to explode, due to the unsurpassed ecological quality combined with Emanuel Bronner’s urgent message to realize our transcendent unity across religious and ethnic divides. Today, Dr. Bronner’s continues its mission and commitment to building an engine for promoting and advancing positive social change. From pioneering USDA certified organic personal care products, to creating Fair Trade projects across the world that ensure fair and just treatment of farmers and workers, to creating a socially responsible workplace here in the U.S., we strive to honor our heritage with progressive business practices, while devoting profits to worthwhile causes and charities worldwide.

• I've heard many people say that this stuff strips away al...2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Candace S.
Bakersfield
All hail the Dr! This brand does not get the attention it deserves and it's been around forever. I've used the soaps for years for washing dishes, laundry, the dog, my hands, my face, my makeup brushes, the walls, everything! I found this product on Vitacost.com. I have not seen it in stores anywhere where I live. I did not know about the hair care line until I seen it online! I like this mostly for the smell. It's great. In the end my hair has been bleached and dyed pink forever and it's just not what I need to seal the cuticle. HOWEVER I use it on some of the more sensitive dogs after a bath and it's great! My teenager daughter loves it, she still has virgin hair that has not been processed. She finds it delivers just the conditioning she needs.
Joyce A.
This stuff is great if you are using all natural shampoo or if you have wavy or curly hair. Natural shampoo is very alkaline and your hair needs an acidic rinse to return it to the correct Ph. Also if you have wavy or curly hair an acidic rinse will help tame the poof and bring out beautiful curls! I use this and citric acid as my rinse.
Ashley P.
Eagan, MN
I can't find the cleaning solution to review on here but I have to say I love it! I put a couple drops in when taking a shower and bath, in my face cleanser, shampoo, cleaning solutions and etc.
Heather F.
Bradenton, FL
This stuff leaves my hair super clean and I really enjoy the smell. I feel good using this brand as it touted for being nontoxic. I'm not quite crunchy enough to go no poo (yet), and this is a happy medium for me!
Rashi A.
Sanford, FL
Love the dr Bronner's line as it is all natural and good for your hair and skin.Unlike other conditoners it is not so harsh on my hair.Love it
Santiago Y.
Germantown, MD
I love all the dr bronner line . Specially this product for my hair it's leaves my hair looking healthy and smellin good .
Lindsay G.
SARNIA, Ontario
They suggest to dilute this with water before applying to your hair (i use it after the peppermint castile soap!) and that works - but I also suggest adding in some ACV for extra shine!! your hair might feel stringy when its wet, but I let it air dry and I swear it's never been softer!
jessica s.
Post Mills, VT
I've heard many people say that this stuff strips away all the build up from conventional shampoo and after a period in which your hair appears to get worse, your hair will come back healthier than ever. Any experiences with long thick wavy hair?