BY DR. BRONNER'S

Dr. Bonner s Magic "All-One" Organic Shikakai Conditioning Hair Rinse Our organic conditioning rinse is nourishing and effective without synthetic ingredients, and is certified by the name Natural Organic Program that certifies organic food. The USDA organic logo is your guarantee of organic integrity. Organic shikakai powder come from the seed pods of the small South Asian tree Acacia Concinna, and is widely used in India for soft shiny hair. Organic lemon juice, used traditionally in the west, rinses and tightens hair shafts for excellent manageability. Organic coconut, olive and hemp fatty acids moisturize for luxuriant hair. see more...

• I've heard many people say that this stuff strips away all the bu...2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Candace S.
Stone Mountain, GA
All hail the Dr! This brand does not get the attention it deserves and it's been around forever. I've used the soaps for years for washing dishes, laundry, the dog, my hands, my face, my makeup brushes, the walls, everything! I found this product on Vitacost.com. I have not seen it in stores anywhere where I live. I did not know about the hair care line until I seen it online! I like this mostly for the smell. It's great. In the end my hair has been bleached and dyed pink forever and it's just not what I need to seal the cuticle. HOWEVER I use it on some of the more sensitive dogs after a bath and it's great! My teenager daughter loves it, she still has virgin hair that has not been processed. She finds it delivers just the conditioning she needs.
Joyce A.
This stuff is great if you are using all natural shampoo or if you have wavy or curly hair. Natural shampoo is very alkaline and your hair needs an acidic rinse to return it to the correct Ph. Also if you have wavy or curly hair an acidic rinse will help tame the poof and bring out beautiful curls! I use this and citric acid as my rinse.
Heather F.
Bradenton, FL
This stuff leaves my hair super clean and I really enjoy the smell. I feel good using this brand as it touted for being nontoxic. I'm not quite crunchy enough to go no poo (yet), and this is a happy medium for me!
Ashley P.
Eagan, MN
I can't find the cleaning solution to review on here but I have to say I love it! I put a couple drops in when taking a shower and bath, in my face cleanser, shampoo, cleaning solutions and etc.
Santiago Y.
Germantown, MD
I love all the dr bronner line . Specially this product for my hair it's leaves my hair looking healthy and smellin good .
Rashi A.
Little Elm, TX
Love the dr Bronner's line as it is all natural and good for your hair and skin.Unlike other conditoners it is not so harsh on my hair.Love it
Lindsay G.
SARNIA, Ontario
They suggest to dilute this with water before applying to your hair (i use it after the peppermint castile soap!) and that works - but I also suggest adding in some ACV for extra shine!! your hair might feel stringy when its wet, but I let it air dry and I swear it's never been softer!
jessica s.
Post Mills, VT
I've heard many people say that this stuff strips away all the build up from conventional shampoo and after a period in which your hair appears to get worse, your hair will come back healthier than ever. Any experiences with long thick wavy hair?