Dr. Bronner's Cinnamon All-One Toothpaste uploaded by Jessie B.

BY DR. BRONNER'S

Introducing Dr. Bronner's All-One Toothpaste with 70% organic ingredients! Our low-foaming formula has no synthetic detergent foaming agents, is fluoride-free, vegan and cruelty-free, with no artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, or sweeteners & none! This simple yet effective toothpaste stimulates mouth, teeth, gums and tongue, leaving them fresh and clean. Made in a 100% recyclable box and tube. Available in peppermint, cinnamon and anise flavors.

SUGGESTED USES

To help reduce plaque and whiten teeth, brush teeth thoroughly with Dr. Bronner's All-One Toothpaste and floss twice a day. Feel mouth-gums refreshed-renewed and tingly clean!

INGREDIENTS

Organic Glycerin, Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hydrated Silica, Calcium Carbonate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda), Potassium Cocoate (made with Organic Coconut Oil*), Organic Cinnamomum Cassia (Cinnamon) Oil, Organic Mentha Arvensis (Menthol) Crystals, Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Flour*, Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Tocopherol, Citric Acid, Organic Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf / Stem Extract
*Certified Fair Trade Ingredient

Kelsey P.
I had been on a serious hunt for toothepaste sans fluoride for a hot minute until I found this gem at tjmaxx. I want to say I’m surprised at how much I love it, but I’m really not because all Dr. Bronner products are bomb. The cinnamon flavor is nice. It’s reminiscent of actual cinnamon, not synthetic cinnamon chemical flavor. As far as hygiene, I can’t tell a difference between this product and crest products, both keep my teeth and gums feeling so fresh and so clean clean, so I’d choose this product that keeps my mouth feeling just as healthy and clean as namebrands, with the added bonus of not containing fluoride.
Jam B.
Tried this because I like cinnamon and was curious about it. I like that it's an all natural toothpaste. The cinnamon flavor, however, didn't taste like cinnamon in the least. It tasted more herbal to me. Not a bad toothpaste overall. I like that the flavor wasn't overwhelming but it wasn't true to what it claimed.
Chandra H.
Ocklawaha
Great toothpaste if you want a fresh clean mouth that smells lovely. It’s definitely a great product to have if you don’t want all the fluoride and chemicals in your toothpaste. It’s a lot better for your mouth than the regular cheap toothpaste out there.
Johnay C.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this toothpaste for the simple fact that it’s fluoride free! Makes me feel better about my health using this body care line! Some of the best products i’ve used are from Dr.Bonners including the body washes!!
Kathy T.
Racine
Good toothpaste, leaves a clean fresh feeling to your whole mouth. Nice cinnamon flavor. Effectively cleans teeth and gums. It met my expectations. Would recommend it to others looking for a new toothpaste.
Alicia B.
Savannah
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have been buying fluoride free toothpaste for the past 5 or so years and this is so far my favorite. It does not foam up like a "normal" toothpaste, not does it leave your mouth feeling like you got blasted with cinnamon. It does, however, clean my teeth and mouth incredibly well and leaves me feeling fresh but not overwhelmingly flavored.
Lola B.
I dot not like the extremely grainy texture of this toothoaste. I was expecting to be happy with an organic toothpaste and to find one i would be happy to use every day, but i threw it away soon after i bought it
Heather k.
El Dorado, AR
i really loved the cinnamon flavor of this toothpaste! it did get my teeth really clean without worry of harmful chemicals or fluoride! although i am a smoker so i need something (probably a harmful chemical) to remove the stains
Jessica P.
Huntersville, NC
Dr. bronner is a staple in our household and the toothpaste will not disappoint! I love having a Flouride free option and the cinnamon is to die for! I feel my teeth are super clean and my breath is fresh all day long. Must try!
Kirsty P.
Sinking Spg, PA
I love all of Dr. Bronner’s products! This was my first time trying a cinnamon flavored toothpaste and I really enjoyed it. It had enough flavor without tasting artificial/sugary like some other brands. Definitely satisfied!!
Patty T.