Dr. Bronner's Baby Unscented Organic Magic Balm uploaded by Jennifer B.

BY DR. BRONNER'S

Dr. Bronner's Baby Unscented Organic Magic Balm provides instant relief and protection from wind-cold-clothing that has rubbed you raw. Soothe skin safely and simply – no synthetic ingredients – certified to the same National Organic Program that certifies food. Made from a soothing blend of organic beeswax, organic coconut, organic avocado oil, organic jojoba oil and organic hemp oil.

SUGGESTED USES

Use to moisturize-heal chapped-dry skin anywhere on your body! Quickly treat dry hands or cuticles, chapped chins or cheeks – provide relief for chafed skin where needed. Heal recently tattooed skin and brighten up old tattoos! For tattoo care, wash your tattoo with one of our soaps, pat the area dry and apply a thin layer of Organic Body Balm over the tattoo. OK!

INGREDIENTS

Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil,*† Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil,* Cera Alba (Beeswax),* Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil,*† Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil,*† Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil,* Tocopherol * CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENTS † CERTIFIED FAIR TRADE INGREDIENTS

Shanygne B.
Cambria Hts, NY
I love this balm so much. My daughter was dealing with eczema & this was one of the many creams & balms we tried. This is the best one by far, it small, I can just throw it in the diaper bag or my purse on the go. It also serves well as diaper rash relief.
tasheena b.
United states
Purchased at: Amazon
Yesss! This versitle product is hands down the best! Aside from it being natural and all of that goodness, in my experience, it is the only product that actually heals diaper rash. I have even used it as lip balm and nipple cream in a pinch. It's good stuff!
Leslie B.
Claremont, NC
Dr Bronner's products rate a "0" on the "Think Dirty" App, which means they have no cancer causing or hormone disrupting chemicals in them. That is very important to the mother of 2 teen daughters and grandmother to one. We check that app before buying anything now.
I love this Magic Balm since it is unscented and I can wear to work as a nurse, not smelling like anything strong. Both of the Magic Balms work well for my sore joints, skin irritations, lips and cheeks and so much more. A must have for anyone. I buy it from Amazon, seems to be priced well there.
Sarah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
I love Dr. Bronner's products because they do not irritate my sensitive skin. This product does work well, they only reason that I took off a star is because the Res-Q Organics lotions works even better than this product does. My fiancé and I have a tub that we both use and we also have the pet-friendly one that we use on our French Bulldog's sensitive skin. But if you aren't able to splurge and spend the extra $ on the Res-Q Organics one, this one does a fairly good job for a more inexpensive product.
Anisa R.
To start, Dr. Bronner's is an amazing brand that uses all natural, biodegradable ingredients. Their products, including the Magic Balm, can be used for almost anything. This balm can be used as a chapstick/lipbalm, all over facial balm, hand cream, etc. Super versatile and would recommend to those who enjoy practicing minimalism
Gail S.
Bronx
this magic balm look good for the skin and not to rough so soft yes it met my expectation I love it makes my hand and lips so soft it nothing like a good product anything with organic in it I love it I can use this on my grandbaby so she can have soft skin
Sara V.
Ny
This product is amazing ! Well all dr bronners products are amazing and multipurpose! This works effectively on my 11 month old skin . Exceeded my expectations keeping her skin soft and smooth all day ! The smell is amazing
Francheska Q.
Caguas
Mi hijo padece de dermatitis y esto ha sido una bendición para sus brotes ya q a veces se pelá la piel rascándose. No importa el precio o donde tenga q comprarlo definitivamente es un most!
Jennifer B.
In our house, we ONLY use Dr. Bronner products! I love the baby unscented version for my entire family. It feels great knowing that the products we use to clean and moisterize our skin are products that are good for us and also serve the communty! ♡♡
Melissa B.
Great for baby bums and tattoo care.
We cloth diaper and from what I gather it is CD safe and chemical free. And for people with new or old tattoos it is a great moisturizer that will not clog pores, way better that A&D or aquaphor
Meg A.
Chandler, AZ
Love Dr.Bronner's, but can't find this product anywhere. Where is it sold?
Zugeiri O.
How is this in texture compared to a&d or buttpaste?
Megan J.
Where can I purchase this?
Kathleen F.
Oneonta, NY
Where can I buy this???
mary b.
Somerset, PA
Where can you get this at ? And how much?