BY DR. BRONNER'S #48 in Skin Treatments

Dr. Bronner’s Arnica-Menthol Organic Magic Balm helps cool and soothe sore muscles and achy joints with a potent blend of arnica, camphor, menthol and peppermint oils. Our base of organic beeswax and organic oils – avocado, coconut, olive, jojoba and hemp – nourish and moisturize skin with no synthetic ingredients – none!

Karen D.
Karen D.
Gretna, LA
I was given this at a convention I worked at. I love the thick balmy texture and how it melts into the skin when you rub it in. I I mainly use this on the bottom of my feet after a long day of standing or walking and it helps to relieve the soreness
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Claremont, NC
I love all of Dr Bronner's products so I wanted to try this Magic Balm for my sore knees and feet, I am happy with the cooling sensation and crisp cool scent it provides. It also works wonders on chapped lips and noses too. The Arnica helps my sore joints from arthritis. I will happily buy more.
Alecia R.
Alecia R.
Abilene, TX
I absolutely love this product! It goes on smooth and last a long time. Well worth the money. I definitely give it a two thumbs up!