BY DR. BRONNER'S

Dr. Bronner’s Arnica-Menthol Organic Magic Balm helps cool and soothe sore muscles and achy joints with a potent blend of arnica, camphor, menthol and peppermint oils. Our base of organic beeswax and organic oils – avocado, coconut, olive, jojoba and hemp – nourish and moisturize skin with no synthetic ingredients – none!

SUGGESTED USES

Use to moisturize-heal chapped-dry skin anywhere on your body! Quickly treat dry hands or cuticles, chapped chins or cheeks – provide relief for chafed skin where needed. Heal recently tattooed skin and brighten up old tattoos! For tattoo care, wash your tattoo with one of our soaps, pat the area dry and apply a thin layer of Organic Body Balm over the tattoo. OK!

INGREDIENTS

Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil,*† Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil,*† Cera Alba (Beeswax),* Mentha Arvensis (Peppermint) Oil,* Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil,*† Cinnamomum (Camphor) Oil,* Mentha Arvensis (Menthol) Crystals,* Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil,* Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil,* Arnica Montana Oil,* Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil,* Tocopherol * CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENTS † CERTIFIED FAIR TRADE INGREDIENTS

Leslie B.
Claremont, NC
I love all of Dr Bronner's products so I wanted to try this Magic Balm for my sore knees and feet, I am happy with the cooling sensation and crisp cool scent it provides. It also works wonders on chapped lips and noses too. The Arnica helps my sore joints from arthritis. I will happily buy more.
Karen D.
Terrytown, LA
I was given this at a convention I worked at. I love the thick balmy texture and how it melts into the skin when you rub it in. I I mainly use this on the bottom of my feet after a long day of standing or walking and it helps to relieve the soreness
Gabby D.
Hudsonville, MI
High quality product. This not only is affordable, but widely available at most retailers. Its also very chock ful of moisture and natural too.
Alecia R.
Abilene, TX
I absolutely love this product! It goes on smooth and last a long time. Well worth the money. I definitely give it a two thumbs up!