BY DR. BRONNER'S

Buy now on Vitamin Shoppe
and get 5.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Introducing Dr. Bronner's All-One Toothpaste with 70% organic ingredients! Our low-foaming formula has no synthetic detergent foaming agents, is fluoride-free, vegan and cruelty-free, with no artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, or sweeteners & none! This simple yet effective toothpaste stimulates mouth, teeth, gums and tongue, leaving them fresh and clean. Made in a 100% recyclable box and tube. Available in peppermint, cinnamon and anise flavors.

SUGGESTED USES

To help reduce plaque and whiten teeth, brush teeth thoroughly with Dr. Bronner's All-One Toothpaste and floss twice a day. Feel mouth-gums refreshed-renewed and tingly clean!

INGREDIENTS

Organic Glycerin, Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hydrated Silica, Calcium Carbonate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda), Potassium Cocoate (made with Organic Coconut Oil*), Organic Illicium Verum (Anise) Seed Oil, Organic Mentha Arvensis (Menthol) Crystals, Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Flour*, Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Tocopherol, Citric Acid, Organic Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf /Stem Extract
*Certified Fair Trade Ingredient

Buy on Vitamin...*
Melony T.
Phoenix
This toothpaste works well, and tastes great... but one of the ingredients is glycerin which is essentially sugar and prevents teeth from remineralizing. I’m a huge fan of dr Bronners soap, and I even use that as a tooth paste, but I was disappointed to see glycerin in this product.
Colleen S.
ELON, NC
I LOVE Dr. Bronner's soaps, but was so disappointed by the toothpastes. I wanted to love them, but i just don't. The flavors are great, but it leaves a thick, gritty film on my teeth. Glycerine is toxic, and yet it is still an ingredient in these toothpastes. Honestly, you're better off just putting the peppermint soap on your teeth and brushing with it. That works great.
Andleeb G.
Dr. Bronner's all-one toothpaste is a great alternative to commercial toothpaste. It leaves an invigorating feeling and smell after every use. I love to brush my teeth twice a day with this amazing product. Love the packaging and sleek design of the tube.
Madison G.
Lock Haven
If you don't like the regular toothpaste flavours (mint, cinnamon) then I definitely recommend this toothpaste. It has a gentle flavour that won't burn your mouth, and it cleans your teeth just as well as other brands.
Robin B.
Clearwater
If you like the taste of licorice you will love this. On top of tasting great it has a gritty feel at first that helps to clean your teeth. No fluoride which is better for you and your family.
Tierra W.
Houston , TX
I love this toothpaste. The lesser amount of foaming works for me--I have a small mouth and find the foaming of most toothpastes to be bothersome. I also like the gentle, natural flavor of the Anise--it doesn't feel like I'm cleaning with candy.
Dia H.
Edmonds, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use Dr Bronner's toothpaste every day. My teeth are healthier and stronger now for it. The licorice flavor is subtle and not overpowering. The paste is pure white and not super thick. Amazing product!!!
Amber F.
Lakeland, FL
I’m not a fan of the taste but it does clean and whiten pretty good a con would be it doesn’t seem to help with my gum pain like my other toothpaste but it does whiten better. I’m pretty ok with it just those two things were my con!
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I really like Dr. Bronner's products and was happy to find the toothpaste in Anise. The taste isn't overpowering, I was expecting it to be stronger since anise has a specific taste but is was subtle. Cleans up well, freshen breath nice; no negative feedback from my dentist while i was using this. I alternate products and would recommend to anyone seeking a more natural toothpaste.

back