Dr. Bronner's Almond Soap 16 oz./Each

by Dr. Bronner's

Truly a classic! The ever popular Dr. Bonner's soap has over 18 different claimed uses- everything from soap and shampoo to toothpaste, massage oil, shaving cream and deodorant!Available in either liquid or bar form. Biodegradable & vegetable-based, made with Certified Fair Trade and Organic Oils.

Dr. Bronner's Fair Trade & Organic Castile Liquid Soap - (Almond, 32 oz) 228 $17.19 Prime; Dr. Bronner's Baby Mild Soap 4,765 $1.90 - $19.08; Dr. Bronner's Fair Trade & Organic Castile Liquid Soap - (Almond, 8 oz) 4,765 $8.14 Prime; Dr. Bronner's Fair Trade & Organic Castile Liquid Soap - (Almond, 2 oz) 4,765 $4.94; Dr Bronner's Citrus Castile Liquid Soap 73 $3.15 - $76.20; Dr. Bronner's Fair Trade & Organic Castile Liquid Soap - (Baby Unscented, 32 oz) 364 #1 Best Seller in Baby Body Wash $16.89 Prime; Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies

Get $10 Off: Open the Amazon.com Store Card and get $10.00 off instantly. See complete details and restrictions.

Is this one as good as the peppermint?
Start your review of Dr. Bronner's Almond Soap 16 oz./Each!
Chelsea  J.
Dr. Bronner's Almond Soap 16 oz./Each uploaded by Chelsea  J.
[product:dr-bronners-almond-soap-16-oz/each] When I say that this is the best soap ever… that’s what I mean. This was the first time I purchased the almond soap and I love it!! If you’re in the Houston area… HEB has them on sale for 25% off.
Whiney W.
SanDiego
Dr. Bronner's Almond Soap 16 oz./Each uploaded by Whiney W.
This one is the best smelling Dr. Bronner soap. This one is my second favorite overall but best smelling. I mainly use this one for my makeup brushes. Washed away all the makeup with over drying the brushes.
Cathy C.
san francisco
The OG of natural soap. This is great to bring for burning man! It’s the only soap allowed because it’s so natural. You need to dilute it though or else it will sting a bit.
Roman D.
Raleigh, NC
I’ve gotten side-tracked with other products, but still return to Dr.Bronner’s. It’s the most versatile, low-irritant soap, ever.
Kylena F.
Prattville, AL
Dr. Bronner's Almond Soap 16 oz./Each uploaded by Kylena F.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a really soft soap that really cleanses your skin. You only need to use a pea-sized amount to lather up well. I would like the packaging to be bigger to allow for more product. It is on the more pricey side. I totally reccomend the huge bottle so it lasts longer!
Ashley S.
Freeport, NY
Anything made by Dr. Bronner’s will always quality, reliable, eco friendly, affordable and effective. The almond just smells so amazing, it almost reminds me of marzipan. I would swear by their products and I have never once had a negative or even sub-par experience. Absolutely worth it,
Courtney B.
Dry Prong, LA
Not a fan of the scent but definitely left my skin feeling refreshed and clean!
Not a fan of the scent but definitely left my skin feeling refreshed and clean!
Melissa M.
N Highlands, CA
So my husband loves this stuff so naturally it's in the shower he likes the lavender but I found it to dry the hell out of my skin ..so when he ran out I obviously needed a different scent cause lavender is way to strong but this almond one yes for the love of baby jesus its perfect and does not dry out my skin I use this on my make up brushes my body it's amazing I dont think it's expensive I find it alot at tj max
Juakerra D.
Memphis, TN
More of a mild soap. Smells nice and is hydrating. Wouldn’t mind keeping this as a staple soap.
charisse J.
I love almond oils and when I discovered this it was right up my alley. Dr. Bronners Almond 32 oz. (Pack of 4) is a natural soap that I use...sometimed I'll add a little more oil to the bottle...
Ask a question to the Influenster community...