Dr. Bronner's Almond Pure-Castile Liquid Soap

by Dr. Bronner's

Dr. Bronner's Pure Castile Liquid Almond Soap brings the warmth and coziness of home and hearth into your shower like our heavenly almond scent. All oils and essential oils are certified organic by the National Organic Standards Program. Packaged in 100% post-consumer recycled plastic bottles. Hemp Almond. Made from organic oils.

I would very much like to share with everyone my recommendation regarding this product !! It is of the highest quality and I am a frequent user of it, I recommend you to buy it Buy and rate !! Good luck💖?✨
I have never seen this scent in a local store. What is the scent similar to?
Is anyone else noticing that this particular scent is burning their skin?
Start your review of Dr. Bronner's Almond Pure-Castile Liquid Soap!
Shaasia G.
Trenton, NJ
Dr. Bronner's Almond Pure-Castile Liquid Soap uploaded by Shaasia G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Been using this for years and I wouldn’t trade it! Very great and not harsh on the skin and not to mention it has multiple uses. It’s natural and biodegradable!
Ladii R.
St Petersburg, FL
Dr. Bronner's Almond Pure-Castile Liquid Soap uploaded by Ladii R.
Purchased at: Target
I absolutely love the scent of this! On top of that this product as all his other serve multiple purposes and really cleanse your body and make it smell amazing!
amy L.
Philadelphia, PA
This soap can be used for everything! And all the scents are delicious! personally I like almond, rose and citrus the best. I use it for my face, body and sometimes my hair for a really deep clean. also works to clean glasses!
Jasmine M.
Beverly Hills, CA
This really is the ultimate multi-use product. I use it as a body wash and as a makeup brush cleaner. You get so much for the price that if you do end up using it as a brush cleaner alone it will last you a very long time. It even cleans better than some higher end cleaners targeted for makeup brushes in particular. Because it is all natural you don’t have to worry about it ruining your brushes in the end. Highly recommend it for that reason.
Kelli P.
Gig Harbor, WA
A worthwhile investment. When you think about how many different uses you can get out of this castille soap concentrate and how little you need to accomplish all of the different things, it really is quite a value. My favorite use would be using as a refill (diluted in water 1:4) foaming handsome dispensers. Your hands will never be dry again.
Ekaterina O.
Miami Beach, FL
I love this soap. I use 1-10 ratio of the soap and water and use it for everything. I use the soap to wash the dishes, counter, floors and as hand soap dispenser. The almond oil scent can be very strong but smells natural. Dr. Bronner's Almond Pure-Castile Liquid Soap
Kayla H.
Naples
I use this for my face and whole body. It has so many uses, and my skin has never been better. I’ve repurchased multiple times and will continue to do so. It’s concentrated, so a little goes a long way.
Chandra M.
Brighton, CO
I use this soap for everything! It's my body wash and it smells so amazing! It's also a great cleaner, face wash, you name it! I buy the big bottle and it lasts me months with daily use. A little bit goes a long way! Love this product!
~Eųniqųe~ C.
Huntsville, AL
Purchased at: Target
I'm dove to my soul but if I use any other brand I'm gonna use dr. Bronner's branded all in one soap. It leaves your skin feeling so smooth simply because of all the oils it's made with. It's like a body detox for the skin. Its between 13-18$ but its definitely worth it.
Audrey M.
NYC
Dr. Bronner's Pure Castile Liquid Lavender Soap is one of the most versatile products I have ever used in my life. It seems that it can be used on almost anything! When you think about it, we don't really need different soaps for every thing we use soaps for. There are some products that are more effective than Dr. Bronner's for certain jobs. But overall, this stuff can be used for almost anything with some amount of good results.

Of course the greatest thing about this soap is the smell. It is the best lavender smell! It does not smell like lavender soap. It actually smells like lavender! It's GREAT!.

I have used it as a laundry soap with limited results. The smell is great. But it didn't rinse out of my laundry that well. When I opened the washer, suds were still present. It required a second rinse. It's great for washing sheets and towels. The smell stays in the sheets and towels! I love it!

I tried it once as a shampoo and, again, the smell was fantastic. But my hair felt a little dried out after I used it. I probably won't use it as shampoo again.

The last thing I wanted to mention was the great label on the bottle. Even if you don't love the soap, you will enjoy reading all the info on the label. Give it a try!

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Stanley R.
Morrisville, PA
il y a 2 ans
Dr. Bronner's Almond Pure-Castile Liquid Soap ? How many of you have used this product? What's the pros and cons of it?
Annie O. il y a un an
Works amazing. Super sensitive not too scented