Dr. Bronner's All-One Hemp Tea Tree Pure - Castile Bar Soap uploaded by Chris A.Dr. Bronner's All-One Hemp Tea Tree Pure - Castile Bar Soap uploaded by Jeannie K.Dr. Bronner's All-One Hemp Tea Tree Pure - Castile Bar Soap uploaded by Christine C.

BY DR. BRONNER'S

Woodsy and medicinal & our Tea Tree Pure-Castile Bar Soap contains pure tea tree oil & good for acne-prone skin and dandruff! Dr. Bronner's Bar Soap is made with certified fair trade ingredients and organic hemp oil for a soft, smooth lather that won't dry your skin. 100% biodegradable in a 100% post-consumer recycled wrapper.

SUGGESTED USES

Dr. Bronner's Pure-Castile Bar Soaps are biodegradable-vegan, gentle and versatile, good for washing body, face or hair! Enjoy only 2 cosmetics, enough sleep & Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps to clean-body-mind-soul-spirit instantly uniting One! All-One!!

INGREDIENTS

Organic Coconut Oil*, Organic Palm Oil*, Sodium Hydroxide**, Water, Organic Olive Oil*, Tea Tree Extract, Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Sea Salt, Citric Acid, Tocopherol
*CERTIFIED FAIR TRADE INGREDIENTS
**None remains after saponifying oils into soap & glycerin.

Buy on ULTA
  • "Best skincare soap ever! i love this! helps clear any breakouts (: this soap has so many uses , its insane! " in 9 reviews
  • "I normally use the liquid soap, but I found the bars on sale at a local health food store. I love it. The tea-tree is gentle but works wonders on dry skin and eczema. The smell of the bar itself can be a little strong but it isn't super strong once you wash with it." in 6 reviews
Aurelia R.
Man oh mann, i USUALLY dont like bar soaps im more of a body wash person but with my excema proned skin i know anything with purfumes is not good for me so when i seen that this is ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS. I had to get it. It lathers up so great and a little bit goes a long way, its great for your hair and most importantly your skin.
Sujin M.
Austin, TX
This is such a great soap to clean your make up brushes. I got a plastic soap container and just keep the soap in there. Not only does this do any amazing job cleaning your brushes but the tea tree keeps it extra clean.
Ciera M.
This is a staple in my facial care regimen! The soap is very gentle on skin and the tea tree in it helps keep my acne at bay! It ranges from about $2.50-3 per bar but for the benefits it’s worth the price! My skin has never looked better!
Jenny C.
Avawam, KY
This product is AMAZING. I have used Tea Tree oil for years and years. It heals so many things including acne. You just cannot go wrong purchasing this soap..and the fact that Dr. Bronners made a bar soap with the tea tree oil in it makes it even better because it can be for one person, their OWN bar that they do not have to share and transfer bacteria. Acne is a fact of life, unfortunately, but having this product can help heal your skin immediately. This is a must-have.
Alyssa M.
Madison Hts, MI
It’s pretty hard to find a facial cleanser with tea tree oil in the store. I’ve been trying this out for awhile & I think it’s done a fairly decent job. I have PCOS which causes my skin to break out, so it hasn’t completely cleared up my acne but it’s helped. My skin is not red after washing my face like it usually is. The scent is a bit strong.
Darby S.
I use these bars for so many reasons like my face & body, they work great at cleaning make up brushes especially the tea tree in because of the antibacterial properties. The only bummer the soap gives that squeaky clean stripped feeling but it's such a green product you can't go wrong !
Niki S.
Cambridge, OH
I am obsessed with this soap ! I noticed such a huge difference in just one use ! It’s also very cheap. I’ve tried so many different skin car products that are very pricey and this is by far the best it leaves your skin feeling super clean pore seem minimized not oily at all. It’s my favorite product by far
Maria T.
I used the bar soap for my hair. It left my hair feeling squeaky and dirty. It would leave a white filmy residue just sitting on my scalp.  Worst product I have used on my hair. Will not buy it again. Just sharing my thoughts on this soap. Products work differently on all types of hair.
Sonal S.
Love this so much! I have very sensitive skin and this bar makes my skin feel clean without drying out or irritating my skin. It is a yeast value for the price! Definitely a favorite staple of mine!
Rose M.
I actually use this to clean my brushes ! lol the price is great around $5-$6 it makes my brushes nice and soft easy to use
I never really thought bout it for my body but now I'll give it a try !
Tanaira J.
Reedsport, OR
I have a bottle of this in liquid form and I love it. Has anyone tried the bar? How did you like it?
Evelyn A.
Would this work for cleaning makeup brushes?
Nou L.
Is this comparable to the Trader Joe's tea tree bar soap?
Katie E.
Pinon Hills, CA
Kinza I.
Warren, Michigan
whats the difference between the bar soap and the regular dr. bronners soap?