BY DR. BRONNER'S

Floral and fresh, with a hint of sweetness & our Rose Pure-Castile Bar Soap is made with certified fair trade ingredients and organic hemp oil for a soft, smooth lather that won't dry your skin. 100% biodegradable in a 100% post-consumer recycled wrapper.

SUGGESTED USES

Dr. Bronner's Pure-Castile Bar Soaps are biodegradable-vegan, gentle and versatile, good for washing body, face or hair! Enjoy only 2 cosmetics, enough sleep & Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps to clean-body-mind-soul-spirit instantly uniting One! All-One!!

INGREDIENTS

Organic Coconut Oil*, Organic Palm Oil*, Sodium Hydroxide**, Water, Organic Olive Oil*, Natural Rose Fragrance, Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Sea Salt, Citric Acid, Tocopherol
*CERTIFIED FAIR TRADE INGREDIENTS
**None remains after saponifying oils into soap & glycerin.

• What do you prefer? The bars or the liquid soaps? I've be...2 Answers
  • Did this soap bar cause anyone to have breakouts??1 Answers
Megan M.
I love Dr. Bronner bar soap! It lathers really well and is very gentle but cleanses very well. It’s the only bar soap I use! It is slightly drying, as most bar soaps usually are, but much much less than any other bar I’ve ever used. The scents are also delicate but wonderful, not too overpowering at all.
Jennifer C.
usa
This bar soap has a wonderful smell and is not too harsh for daily use. It lathers well and is a great bar soap. I highly recommend this product.
Jaymi P.
I wanted to love this but the smell didn’t really smell right as a body soap. I ended up getting myself a lavender one I love so much more.
Kameron S.
Palmetto, GA
Love love love!!! It’s my fave soap ever! I use it for my face and body. It’s amazing in liquid and bar form
Brady K.
Waxahachie, TX
Purchased at: H-E-B
I love this to clean my brushes and sponges with!!! It gets the job done, gets stains out, and it lasts forever! I usually end up replacing it far before I need to because I don’t like the appearance of it when it’s been used because I’m boujee lol! I cannot recommend this enough! It is better by far than any other solid cleanser or liquid cleanser for a deep clean!
Nicole Marie V.
Carteret, NJ
What do you prefer? The bars or the liquid soaps? I've been using the liquid for showers but see that it's getting used fast. What one lasts longer and is better for face and body?
Victoria H.
Did this soap bar cause anyone to have breakouts??