Dr. Bronner's All-One Hemp Pure-Castile Soap Tea Tree uploaded by Chris A.Dr. Bronner's All-One Hemp Pure-Castile Soap Tea Tree uploaded by Jeannie K.Dr. Bronner's All-One Hemp Pure-Castile Soap Tea Tree uploaded by Christine C.

BY DR. BRONNER'S

Oregon Tilth Certified Organic. Not animal tested. Emmanuel Bronner, a third-generation German-Jewish master soapmaker, brought the family's old world soap recipes to the US in the late 1920's and established what has become the top-selling natural brand of liquid and bar soaps in America. In addition to producing an exceptional lather and smooth afterfeel, our soaps support fair trade, organic agriculture and a healthy environment. Health is wealth. For all major ingredients we are going Fair Trade. 100% Cruelty-free soaps in bars and liquid. Item Weight - 5 oz. Ingredients Saponified Organic Coconut, Organic Palm & Organic Olive Oils (w/Retained Glycerin), Water, Organic Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Tea Tree Oil, Citric Acid, Vitamin E. Warnings Keep out of eyes! see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Jen C.
Combs, KY
Review for: Dr. Bronner's All-One Hemp Pure-Castile Soap Tea Tree more...
This product is AMAZING. I have used Tea Tree oil for years and years. It heals so many things including acne. You just cannot go wrong purchasing this soap..and the fact that Dr. Bronners made a bar soap with the tea tree oil in it makes it even better because it can be for one person, their OWN bar that they do not have to share and transfer bacteria. Acne is a fact of life, unfortunately, but having this product can help heal your skin immediately. This is a must-have.
Alyssa M.
Madison Hts, MI
Review for: Dr. Bronner's All-One Hemp Pure-Castile Soap Tea Tree more...
It’s pretty hard to find a facial cleanser with tea tree oil in the store. I’ve been trying this out for awhile & I think it’s done a fairly decent job. I have PCOS which causes my skin to break out, so it hasn’t completely cleared up my acne but it’s helped. My skin is not red after washing my face like it usually is. The scent is a bit strong.
Niki S.
Cambridge, OH
Review for: Dr. Bronner's All-One Hemp Pure-Castile Soap Tea Tree more...
I am obsessed with this soap ! I noticed such a huge difference in just one use ! It’s also very cheap. I’ve tried so many different skin car products that are very pricey and this is by far the best it leaves your skin feeling super clean pore seem minimized not oily at all. It’s my favorite product by far
Marlene G.
Los angeles, CA
Imthis will remove ALL the dirt from your face leaving It squeaky clean. I actually tried this at my moms house when I went to visit her. I forgot my face wash so I had no choice but I was glad I did! I also have tried the regular liquid soap and it works just as good or better!
Tawny G.
Spokane, WA
Worth every penny. It feels good to use something you know isn't full of chemicals and toxins. Lathers up nicely, doesn't dry out your skin and rinses clean. The smell is divine and not overpowering like some other brands. I would definitely recommend it.
Sujin M.
Austin, TX
This is such a great soap to clean your make up brushes. I got a plastic soap container and just keep the soap in there. Not only does this do any amazing job cleaning your brushes but the tea tree keeps it extra clean.
Daresha P.
I love this soap for bathing because it gets all of the dirt off and makes me feel squeaky clean. It also does not dissolve easily like other bar soaps which I like because I feel like I’m getting my money’s worth. The soap is about $4 a piece so if your on a budget I would not recommend but they a great brand to try out.
Maria T.
I used the bar soap for my hair. It left my hair feeling squeaky and dirty. It would leave a white filmy residue just sitting on my scalp.  Worst product I have used on my hair. Will not buy it again. Just sharing my thoughts on this soap. Products work differently on all types of hair.
Darby S.
I use these bars for so many reasons like my face & body, they work great at cleaning make up brushes especially the tea tree in because of the antibacterial properties. The only bummer the soap gives that squeaky clean stripped feeling but it's such a green product you can't go wrong !
Sonal S.
Review for: All-One Hemp Pure-Castile Bar Tea Tree 5 oz more...
Love this so much! I have very sensitive skin and this bar makes my skin feel clean without drying out or irritating my skin. It is a yeast value for the price! Definitely a favorite staple of mine!
Tanaira J.
Reedsport, OR
I have a bottle of this in liquid form and I love it. Has anyone tried the bar? How did you like it?
Evelyn A.
Would this work for cleaning makeup brushes?
Nou L.
Is this comparable to the Trader Joe's tea tree bar soap?
Stephanie Y.
Does this dry out your skin?
Kinza I.
Warren, Michigan
whats the difference between the bar soap and the regular dr. bronners soap?