Dr. Bronner's All-One Hemp Peppermint Pure-Castile Bar Soap uploaded by Whitney R.Dr. Bronner's All-One Hemp Peppermint Pure-Castile Bar Soap uploaded by Kylie s.

BY DR. BRONNER'S

Our most popular scent & with a peppermint burst so pure it tingles! Scented with organic peppermint oil to cool skin, clear sinuses and sharpen mind. Our Peppermint Pure-Castile Bar Soap is made with certified fair trade ingredients and organic hemp oil for a soft, smooth lather that won't dry your skin. 100% biodegradable in a 100% post-consumer recycled wrapper.

SUGGESTED USES

Dr. Bronner's Pure-Castile Bar Soaps are biodegradable-vegan, gentle and versatile, good for washing body, face or hair! Enjoy only 2 cosmetics, enough sleep & Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps to clean-body-mind-soul-spirit instantly uniting One! All-One!!

INGREDIENTS

Organic Coconut Oil*, Organic Palm Oil*, Sodium Hydroxide**, Water, Organic Olive Oil*, Mentha Arvensis, Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Mentha Piperita, Sea Salt, Citric Acid, Tocopherol
*CERTIFIED FAIR TRADE INGREDIENTS
**None remains after saponifying oils into soap & glycerin.

Buy on Amazon*
  • "I love washing my makeup brushes with this. It is gentle on the bristles and strong enough to get all of the makeup off effectively. The tea tree bar is great to for the antimicrobial cleaning power. Highly recommend!" in 6 reviews
Yanissa F.
I just recently started using this brand and I'm pleased with them so far. Like someone else mentioned this soap gets my body clean but it also makes me feel clean. Some soaps will make my skin feel rough and I will still feel unclean afterwards but this one actually makes me feel good. Another thing that's nice about it is that you get that cool peppermint feeling on your body when you use this soap which would be nice for you have sore muscles. I cut my bar in half and have been using is for a couple of weeks now and it hasn't gotten dramatically smaller, so I feel like this soap will last a while.
Ashley B.
This soap is such an underrated product, not a lot of people know about it. It's the beauty blender soap dupe but better! You get your money's worth, it's only a few bucks and it's a huge soap bar. It cleans every trace of makeup off my makeup brushes! They have a lavender and peppermint scent as well, which doesn't affect my brushes or harm my face.
Kay L.
I like their liquid soap and this bar soap doesn’t disappoint. I like to use this bar soap to clean my makeup brushes and sponges. It’s a cheaper alternative to some of the makeup brush/sponge cleaners they sell at Sephora and this bar of soap will last you a long time.
Hakim M.
Portland
Dr. Bronner's All-One Hemp Peppermint Pure-Castile Bar Soap is invigorating and definitely worth the buy. For the last few months I have been on the hunt for a soap that gives the skin a clean feeling, that clean feeling that you get from peppermint. I came across Dr Bronner's in my local health food store, and I was instantly intrigued. It has been my go-to product ever since. After a long day, especially a hot and sweaty day, it is great to hop in the shower and use this soap to simply wash away the day.
Brianna N.
Bourg, LA
This soap is one of the best things you can use on your skin. I use it as my face cleanser and have seen a wonderful result. If you struggle with acne, I suggest using this every morning and night. If your skin dries out easily I would substitute some washes with a gentler cleanser.
Amy E.
Kansas City
This soap is amazing. It doesn’t dry my skin out at all. It’s so affordable and you really can’t beat the price. It smells really good. It’s gentle and refreshing on my skin. I would absolutely recommend this is soap to anybody!
Chinelo U.
Lexington, KY
I’ve been using this as a feminine wash for the past year and it’s great. No irritation or nothing. It feels nice and clean afterwards. It’s a little pricey but nothing crazy. I would definitely recommend it!
Vivian Y.
Farmington Hills , MI
I thought I'd give this soap a try when traveling, so I would not need additional liquid for the TSA to check. I love this soap! The peppermint oil is extremely refreshing and cooling on the skin. It rinses clean and leaves you smelling fresh. It is hard-milled, so it is worth the price
Whitney R.
Milwaukee
I could rave about this stuff all day. We keep it in our shower as body wash and I also make our own laundry detergent with this product! It’s the best and I know it has only pure ingredients in it! 100% recommend
Haley B.
ZANESVILLE, OH
I absolutely love this soap! I have used it as shampoo for my hair before with great results. I really love using this to clean my makeup tools. It works exceptionally well! It gets out all of the makeup and leaves my brushes feeling and smelling nice.
Sophie P.
Dawlish
It says that this can be used on the face but I was told to never use a bar of soap to wash your face, is this different? Will it destroy my skin?
Shalonda B.
Irving, TX
Does this soap help with back acne or hyper pigmentation ?
Alice R.
Semmes, Al
I heard this is good for sensitive skin I also have phorsisis . Would it help me? I am very dry skinned