Dr. Bronner's All-One Hemp Peppermint Pure-Castile Bar Soap uploaded by Whitney R.Dr. Bronner's All-One Hemp Peppermint Pure-Castile Bar Soap uploaded by Kylie s.

BY DR. BRONNER'S

Buy now on Vitamin Shoppe
and get 5.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Our most popular scent & with a peppermint burst so pure it tingles! Scented with organic peppermint oil to cool skin, clear sinuses and sharpen mind. Our Peppermint Pure-Castile Bar Soap is made with certified fair trade ingredients and organic hemp oil for a soft, smooth lather that won't dry your skin. 100% biodegradable in a 100% post-consumer recycled wrapper.

SUGGESTED USES

Dr. Bronner's Pure-Castile Bar Soaps are biodegradable-vegan, gentle and versatile, good for washing body, face or hair! Enjoy only 2 cosmetics, enough sleep & Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps to clean-body-mind-soul-spirit instantly uniting One! All-One!!

INGREDIENTS

Organic Coconut Oil*, Organic Palm Oil*, Sodium Hydroxide**, Water, Organic Olive Oil*, Mentha Arvensis, Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Mentha Piperita, Sea Salt, Citric Acid, Tocopherol
*CERTIFIED FAIR TRADE INGREDIENTS
**None remains after saponifying oils into soap & glycerin.

Dr. Bronner's All-One Hemp Peppermint Pure-Castile Bar Soap
  • "I love washing my makeup brushes with this. It is gentle on the bristles and strong enough to get all of the makeup off effectively. The tea tree bar is great to for the antimicrobial cleaning power. Highly recommend!" in 6 reviews
Yanissa F.
I just recently started using this brand and I'm pleased with them so far. Like someone else mentioned this soap gets my body clean but it also makes me feel clean. Some soaps will make my skin feel rough and I will still feel unclean afterwards but this one actually makes me feel good. Another thing that's nice about it is that you get that cool peppermint feeling on your body when you use this soap which would be nice for you have sore muscles. I cut my bar in half and have been using is for a couple of weeks now and it hasn't gotten dramatically smaller, so I feel like this soap will last a while.
Ashley B.
This soap is such an underrated product, not a lot of people know about it. It's the beauty blender soap dupe but better! You get your money's worth, it's only a few bucks and it's a huge soap bar. It cleans every trace of makeup off my makeup brushes! They have a lavender and peppermint scent as well, which doesn't affect my brushes or harm my face.
Taylor A.
Brooklyn, NY
This bar soap is by far my favorite to use ! It makes your skin feel so refreshed and so clean after just one use . It’s extremely effective and so affordable . I always stock up on these bar soaps . I cant stop recommending it to everyone I come into contact with !
Hakim M.
Portland
Dr. Bronner's All-One Hemp Peppermint Pure-Castile Bar Soap is invigorating and definitely worth the buy. For the last few months I have been on the hunt for a soap that gives the skin a clean feeling, that clean feeling that you get from peppermint. I came across Dr Bronner's in my local health food store, and I was instantly intrigued. It has been my go-to product ever since. After a long day, especially a hot and sweaty day, it is great to hop in the shower and use this soap to simply wash away the day.
Amy E.
Kansas City
This soap is amazing. It doesn’t dry my skin out at all. It’s so affordable and you really can’t beat the price. It smells really good. It’s gentle and refreshing on my skin. I would absolutely recommend this is soap to anybody!
Marin B.
Des Moines
Genuinely one of my favorite soap bars. I never used to be a fan and would always use face washes etc. started using this on my face and I can feel the cleanliness when I wash it off. Highly recommend for anyone with any oily skin
Harmoni H.
Las Vegas
The perfect (almost) soap. I have insanely hard water so I do use with a water softener and it creates the best lather. One star removes for the peppering burning the sensitive bits a little.
Shanygne B.
I’m a big fan of Dr. Bronner’s peppermint liquid soap but the bar is literally the same thing & its wayyyy cheaper which I’m glad I discovered because you get the same bang for less bucks.
Chinelo U.
Lexington, KY
I’ve been using this as a feminine wash for the past year and it’s great. No irritation or nothing. It feels nice and clean afterwards. It’s a little pricey but nothing crazy. I would definitely recommend it!
Vivian Y.
Farmington Hills , MI
I thought I'd give this soap a try when traveling, so I would not need additional liquid for the TSA to check. I love this soap! The peppermint oil is extremely refreshing and cooling on the skin. It rinses clean and leaves you smelling fresh. It is hard-milled, so it is worth the price
Sophie P.
Dawlish
It says that this can be used on the face but I was told to never use a bar of soap to wash your face, is this different? Will it destroy my skin?
Shalonda B.
Irving, TX
Does this soap help with back acne or hyper pigmentation ?
Alice R.
Semmes, Al
I heard this is good for sensitive skin I also have phorsisis . Would it help me? I am very dry skinned

back