Dr. Bronner's All-One Hemp Lavender Pure - Castile Bar Soap uploaded by yadira v.Dr. Bronner's All-One Hemp Lavender Pure - Castile Bar Soap uploaded by Ivis A.

BY DR. BRONNER'S

Scented with pure lavender and lavandin oils to calm the mind and soothe the body! Dr. Bronner's Lavender Bar Soap is made with certified fair trade ingredients and organic hemp oil for a soft, smooth lather that won't dry your skin. 100% biodegradable in a 100% post-consumer recycled wrapper.

SUGGESTED USES

Dr. Bronner's Pure-Castile Bar Soaps are biodegradable-vegan, gentle and versatile, good for washing body, face or hair! Enjoy only 2 cosmetics, enough sleep & Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps to clean-body-mind-soul-spirit instantly uniting One! All-One!!

INGREDIENTS

Organic Coconut Oil*, Organic Palm Oil*, Sodium Hydroxide**, Water, Organic Olive Oil*, Lavandin Extract, Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Lavender Extract, Sea Salt, Citric Acid, Tocopherol
*CERTIFIED FAIR TRADE INGREDIENTS
**None remains after saponifying oils into soap & glycerin.

Dr. Bronner's All-One Hemp Lavender Pure - Castile Bar Soap
  • "Having very sensitive skin it is hard to find something that doesn't break you out or dry your skin out to much. smell is good. " in 5 reviews
Mildred L.
Dover, PA
I absolutely love this soap and it has many versatile uses. I love to use the soap to thoroughly clean my make up brushes and beauty blenders.
Cortney M.
Arlington, TX
Only thing I use to clean my makeup brushes and sponges. Easy to use, smells amazing and my brushes/sponge look like new after using this!
Jessica A.
Waxhaw, NC
I love this soap so much that I have one in each bathroom. It’s safe to use on anyone and leaves a nice lavender scent that is soothing.
Kellsi F.
Soap Lake , WA
I love Dr. Bronner’s soaps!! I love that they aren’t full of harsh chemicals, are natural and safe, and are almost ALL multi-purpose!
Oyuky R.
RIO RANCHO, NM
I love Dr. Bronners soap! It smells so good! I personally use it for my psoriasis on my arms. I can tell a big difference on my arms.
Jordyn J.
Mobile, AL
April P.
This soap gets my brushes and sponges crystal clean. It has no harsh ingredients that destroy your brush hairs and sponges.
Kelcie P.
Port Angeles, WA
Every morning I clean my makeup sponges using this soap. It smells good and is not a harsh soap. It also lasts a long time.
Emily D.
Fultondale
I love the mild scent that dr bronner provides. It feels clean without making my skin feel dry like some natural soaps do.
Cayla R.
Cumming, GA
It’s really good it cleared up my skin i didn’t breakout at all and it smells amazing
DeJa R.
Is this good for sensitive skin?
BRITTANY C.
MESA, AZ
Does this one have a cooling effect like the peppermint version or just more of a lovely smell?