Dr. Bronner's All-One Hemp Lavender Pure - Castile Bar Soap uploaded by yadira v.Dr. Bronner's All-One Hemp Lavender Pure - Castile Bar Soap uploaded by Ivis A.

BY DR. BRONNER'S

Scented with pure lavender and lavandin oils to calm the mind and soothe the body! Dr. Bronner's Lavender Bar Soap is made with certified fair trade ingredients and organic hemp oil for a soft, smooth lather that won't dry your skin. 100% biodegradable in a 100% post-consumer recycled wrapper.

SUGGESTED USES

Dr. Bronner's Pure-Castile Bar Soaps are biodegradable-vegan, gentle and versatile, good for washing body, face or hair! Enjoy only 2 cosmetics, enough sleep & Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps to clean-body-mind-soul-spirit instantly uniting One! All-One!!

INGREDIENTS

Organic Coconut Oil*, Organic Palm Oil*, Sodium Hydroxide**, Water, Organic Olive Oil*, Lavandin Extract, Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Lavender Extract, Sea Salt, Citric Acid, Tocopherol
*CERTIFIED FAIR TRADE INGREDIENTS
**None remains after saponifying oils into soap & glycerin.

Buy on Vitamin...
  • "Having very sensitive skin it is hard to find something that doesn't break you out or dry your skin out to much. smell is good. " in 5 reviews
Rachael M.
Love love love the scent. I, for one, cannot get enough lavender in my life. And I love that it's natural too! My favorite use for it though is for cleaning my makeup brushes
Cali S.
Weirton, WV
Love Love Love this soap. It doesn't leave a residue. It's organic. It's natural. It smells like heaven. It's cruelty free. It's everything I could ever want. It's great for my sensitive skin.
Angie P.
Amazing product from an environmentally conscious, cruelty-free company! The scents are almost non-existent (it's fragrance-free). Compared to body washes, I do notice that my skin is slightly more moisturized post-shower.
Richelle L.
Temple, TX
Love this soap!! I use it for everything from bath time to laundry, cleaning to hand soap. It is amazing & smells fantastic!! Also all that cleaning with our any icky chemicals!!
Morgan B.
Fort Worth, TX
This soap foams up so well that you don't have to use a lot of it.The bar lasts awhile and is great for someone that would like to convert to natural brands without paying too much for something small,like soap.
Kristy S.
New Brighton, PA
This is my favorite bar soap for making my own laundry soap. It smells amazing, cleans well and doesn't bother my son's skin. I love that I can pick it up at Target.
courtney a.
Love this body wash ! Does not irritate my skin and smells incredible. I also like to use this for laundry detergent as well
Marta O.
Lindenhurst, NY
I love Dr. Bronner's soaps.
I use it in the shower and I am really happy how it cleans my skin.
I also use it to wash my makeup brushes.
Amazing products.
Penelope R.
Phoenix
AMAZING product i can use it on face body it feels great on skin non drying its deferentially a keeper   3 to 4 times a week i would say
Brittany B.
Richmond
I normally try to stay away from bar soap because it can harbor bacteria, but I really like this product! I love that it's natural and good for my skin.
DeJa R.
Is this good for sensitive skin?
BRITTANY C.
MESA, AZ
Does this one have a cooling effect like the peppermint version or just more of a lovely smell?