Dr. Bronner's All-One Hemp Lavender Pure - Castile Bar Soap uploaded by yadira v.Dr. Bronner's All-One Hemp Lavender Pure - Castile Bar Soap uploaded by Ivis A.

BY DR. BRONNER'S

Scented with pure lavender and lavandin oils to calm the mind and soothe the body! Dr. Bronner's Lavender Bar Soap is made with certified fair trade ingredients and organic hemp oil for a soft, smooth lather that won't dry your skin. 100% biodegradable in a 100% post-consumer recycled wrapper.

SUGGESTED USES

Dr. Bronner's Pure-Castile Bar Soaps are biodegradable-vegan, gentle and versatile, good for washing body, face or hair! Enjoy only 2 cosmetics, enough sleep & Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps to clean-body-mind-soul-spirit instantly uniting One! All-One!!

INGREDIENTS

Organic Coconut Oil*, Organic Palm Oil*, Sodium Hydroxide**, Water, Organic Olive Oil*, Lavandin Extract, Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Lavender Extract, Sea Salt, Citric Acid, Tocopherol
*CERTIFIED FAIR TRADE INGREDIENTS
**None remains after saponifying oils into soap & glycerin.

Dr. Bronner's All-One Hemp Lavender Pure - Castile Bar Soap
  • "Having very sensitive skin it is hard to find something that doesn't break you out or dry your skin out to much. smell is good. " in 5 reviews
Emma R.
Charlotte, NC
This soap is the BEST for cleaning makeup brushes and beauty blenders. Nothing else I've used can get EVERYTHING out of my brushes, but this can. I've had a RT sponge for so long, and every time I wash it this soap gets it looking brand new again. Plus the bar lasts forever and they all smell so good. Either Almond or Mint are my favorite.
Emily C.
Oklahoma city, OK
This is my all time favorite scent from Dr. Bronner's products. I can't use this on my skin though, it's way too harsh. I do love to clean my makeup brushes with this soap though. It really gets all of the foundation out of my Beauty Blender too. Can't live without this as a cleaning product.
Darlene M.
I use this for washing my makeup brushes and Beauty Blenders! It works sooo well with the Sigma brush glove. The fact that it's $5 is even better. Solid brush cleansers are not cheap and if you wash your brushes as often as I do, you'd buy a new one every month....cause I do. Plus, it smells amazing. Who does't love lavender???
Celly W.
I alternate between this scent, peppermint, and almond. I love the calming and delicate scent that the lavender soap adds to the line up. I am sensitive to some soaps with the residue and after film that they leave but this one I have never had an issue with. Great for cleaning as well as daily bathing (I use it in the shower).
Alicja K.
Palos Hills, IL
I've been looking for a face cleaner without any kind of harsh chemicals and my friend told me about this soap. I love using it, my face doesn't get as oily as it use to and I love the ingredients.
Lindsay P.
Asheville, NC
I love this soap. The lavender scent is very strong. The liquid soap is more useful if you wanted to use it for things other than washing your body. I feel like it is much more moisturizing than the liquid. Also the lavender is probably the best variety. Peppermint is good as well.
Stacey A.
Tampa, FL
This is my go to for cleaning my beauty blenders and my makeup brushes. It makes them do clean and the smell a to die for. It's much cheaper than the beauty blender solid and it cleans it just as well if not better
Alexandra P.
I use this to clean my makeup brushes and sponges and this stuff is amazing. It really pulls all the makeup out of my tools and is easy to rinse out. The scent is heavenly and does not bother my skin at all. I will continue to buy this to clean my brushes.
Lizzette P.
I love the smell of this product! It cleans my hair without stripping all of its oils and makes my hair smell great. This is my favorite smell. This bar can last for about 1 month or 2 depending how many times you wash your hair every week. LOVE IT!
Raquel R.
Columbia, MO
This soap is amazing for cleaning makeup brushes! It works great on natural hair brushes and synthetic as well. It is nice to have one product to break down even the gunk on even the dirtiest brushes and condition them at the same time!
DeJa R.
Is this good for sensitive skin?
BRITTANY C.
MESA, AZ
Does this one have a cooling effect like the peppermint version or just more of a lovely smell?

back