Dr. Bronner's All-One Hemp Lavender Pure - Castile Bar Soap uploaded by yadira v.Dr. Bronner's All-One Hemp Lavender Pure - Castile Bar Soap uploaded by Ivis A.

BY DR. BRONNER'S

Scented with pure lavender and lavandin oils to calm the mind and soothe the body! Dr. Bronner's Lavender Bar Soap is made with certified fair trade ingredients and organic hemp oil for a soft, smooth lather that won't dry your skin. 100% biodegradable in a 100% post-consumer recycled wrapper.

SUGGESTED USES

Dr. Bronner's Pure-Castile Bar Soaps are biodegradable-vegan, gentle and versatile, good for washing body, face or hair! Enjoy only 2 cosmetics, enough sleep & Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps to clean-body-mind-soul-spirit instantly uniting One! All-One!!

INGREDIENTS

Organic Coconut Oil*, Organic Palm Oil*, Sodium Hydroxide**, Water, Organic Olive Oil*, Lavandin Extract, Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Lavender Extract, Sea Salt, Citric Acid, Tocopherol
*CERTIFIED FAIR TRADE INGREDIENTS
**None remains after saponifying oils into soap & glycerin.

Dr. Bronner's All-One Hemp Lavender Pure - Castile Bar Soap
  • "Having very sensitive skin it is hard to find something that doesn't break you out or dry your skin out to much. smell is good. " in 5 reviews
Shelby I.
Spokane , WA
I absolutely love this soap. Fantastic lavender essential oil smell, leaves skin feeling clean and soft. I feel good about this soap because of the all natural ingredients and eco friendly packaging!
Emma J.
This is my favorite brand of bar soaps. They quite a few scents to choose from including unscented which I really appreciate. I've tried the lavender and the honeysuckle scent and they are both beautiful scents. They never dry out my skin and last a really long time as long as you keep them dry. I love all the simple ingredients! I'd definitely recommend you try this out!
Jenny C.
Avawam, KY
I use this bar of Castile soap along with many other things to make my own diy detergent. Their bar has to be finely grated and add all the other ingredients. You can always message me and I can give out the "recipe". Add the scent boosters or just Epsom salt with essential oils along with the other items to make the detergent. This is better than any kind I can buy in the store...even Gain, which is my favorite 😍....
Emma T.
Vermillion, SD
I love this so much for cleaning brushes and makeup sponges! I had been using dove soap and just couldn't clean my beauty blender with it so I just ended up buying a new beauty blender, but bought this soap and washed my old one and it looked like new! I also use it to clean my brushes and they come out looking great!
Frangelica A.
Woodstock , GA
I often find myself repurchasing Dr. Bronner's All-One Hemp Lavender Pure - Castile Bar Soap. It makes you feel clean and I love the lavender scent. I love that it’s natural and you know your not putting unnecessary chemicals into your body. I recommend trying more Dr. Bronner products.
Jessica W.
Hebron, MD
I have pH and bacteria imbalance (candida infections) which can put me out for weeks. It is usually triggered by products I put on my body. Dr Bronners is great and doesn't irritate me like other soaps. I haven't had any problems with this product yet.
Heather K.
Silver Spgs, FL
We purchase these all the time. We use them daily in the shower and we also grate them and put them into our homemade clothes soap. We usually buy them at Publix because they are cheaper. We are lifetime customers for sure!
Tara J.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Such a good soap. I use this along with the unscented to make powdered laundry detergent. It grates so well, has a mild lavender smell, and thoroughly cleans along with the other ingredients I use in the laundry detergent.
Kayla S.
Clayton , MI
AMAZING! I bought this soap because it was an affordable, natural option and it is such a steal. The scents are all nice but not too overpowering. The soap also leaves my skin feeling clean and soft. I would totally buy this product again, and again and again.
Alyssa A.
Davenport, IA
This is a great product. Dr. Bronner’s lavender soap smells amazing, is gentle, and smells good and lasts. This is a product I would recommend to anyone and will absolutely but more of. I bought at Target.
DeJa R.
Is this good for sensitive skin?
BRITTANY C.
MESA, AZ
Does this one have a cooling effect like the peppermint version or just more of a lovely smell?

back