Dr. Bronner's All-One Hemp Lavender Pure - Castile Bar Soap uploaded by yadira v.Dr. Bronner's All-One Hemp Lavender Pure - Castile Bar Soap uploaded by Ivis A.

BY DR. BRONNER'S

Scented with pure lavender and lavandin oils to calm the mind and soothe the body! Dr. Bronner's Lavender Bar Soap is made with certified fair trade ingredients and organic hemp oil for a soft, smooth lather that won't dry your skin. 100% biodegradable in a 100% post-consumer recycled wrapper.

SUGGESTED USES

Dr. Bronner's Pure-Castile Bar Soaps are biodegradable-vegan, gentle and versatile, good for washing body, face or hair! Enjoy only 2 cosmetics, enough sleep & Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps to clean-body-mind-soul-spirit instantly uniting One! All-One!!

INGREDIENTS

Organic Coconut Oil*, Organic Palm Oil*, Sodium Hydroxide**, Water, Organic Olive Oil*, Lavandin Extract, Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Lavender Extract, Sea Salt, Citric Acid, Tocopherol
*CERTIFIED FAIR TRADE INGREDIENTS
**None remains after saponifying oils into soap & glycerin.

Dr. Bronner's All-One Hemp Lavender Pure - Castile Bar Soap
  • "Having very sensitive skin it is hard to find something that doesn't break you out or dry your skin out to much. smell is good. " in 5 reviews
Jenny C.
Combs, KY
I use this bar of Castile soap along with many other things to make my own diy detergent. Their bar has to be finely grated and add all the other ingredients. You can always message me and I can give out the "recipe". Add the scent boosters or just Epsom salt with essential oils along with the other items to make the detergent. This is better than any kind I can buy in the store...even Gain, which is my favorite 😍....
Jessica W.
Hebron, MD
I have pH and bacteria imbalance (candida infections) which can put me out for weeks. It is usually triggered by products I put on my body. Dr Bronners is great and doesn't irritate me like other soaps. I haven't had any problems with this product yet.
Mimi S.
Bellflower, CA
By far one of the best products out there! I’m using this has a face wash and it really has cleaned and cleared up my skin!! It was less then $5.00! It smells greats and leaves my face feeling calm and CLEAN!
Kristianne F.
Tracy, CA
I love this stuff, and not for my body for my beauty blender and makeup brushes! Haha this is the best makeup hack I’ve stumbled upon! Why waste your money on beautyblender original makeup sponge’s soap for $10 when you can get this for $8 and it’s triple the size! #winning
Danielle L.
Saint Albans, WV
I use this to clean all of my makeup brushes and beauty sponges! It feels more hygienic, and I prefer it over other cleaning tools! It also smells good, so that’s a bonus as well.
Alexandra P.
I use this to clean my makeup brushes and sponges and this stuff is amazing. It really pulls all the makeup out of my tools and is easy to rinse out. The scent is heavenly and does not bother my skin at all. I will continue to buy this to clean my brushes.
Emma J.
This is my favorite brand of bar soaps. They quite a few scents to choose from including unscented which I really appreciate. I've tried the lavender and the honeysuckle scent and they are both beautiful scents. They never dry out my skin and last a really long time as long as you keep them dry. I love all the simple ingredients! I'd definitely recommend you try this out!
Emma T.
Sioux Falls, SD
I love this so much for cleaning brushes and makeup sponges! I had been using dove soap and just couldn't clean my beauty blender with it so I just ended up buying a new beauty blender, but bought this soap and washed my old one and it looked like new! I also use it to clean my brushes and they come out looking great!
Celly W.
I alternate between this scent, peppermint, and almond. I love the calming and delicate scent that the lavender soap adds to the line up. I am sensitive to some soaps with the residue and after film that they leave but this one I have never had an issue with. Great for cleaning as well as daily bathing (I use it in the shower).
Darlene M.
I use this for washing my makeup brushes and Beauty Blenders! It works sooo well with the Sigma brush glove. The fact that it's $5 is even better. Solid brush cleansers are not cheap and if you wash your brushes as often as I do, you'd buy a new one every month....cause I do. Plus, it smells amazing. Who does't love lavender???
DeJa R.
Is this good for sensitive skin?
BRITTANY C.
MESA, AZ
Does this one have a cooling effect like the peppermint version or just more of a lovely smell?