Dr. Bronner's All-One Hemp Lavender Pure - Castile Bar Soap uploaded by yadira v.Dr. Bronner's All-One Hemp Lavender Pure - Castile Bar Soap uploaded by Ivis A.

BY DR. BRONNER'S

Scented with pure lavender and lavandin oils to calm the mind and soothe the body! Dr. Bronner's Lavender Bar Soap is made with certified fair trade ingredients and organic hemp oil for a soft, smooth lather that won't dry your skin. 100% biodegradable in a 100% post-consumer recycled wrapper.

SUGGESTED USES

Dr. Bronner's Pure-Castile Bar Soaps are biodegradable-vegan, gentle and versatile, good for washing body, face or hair! Enjoy only 2 cosmetics, enough sleep & Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps to clean-body-mind-soul-spirit instantly uniting One! All-One!!

INGREDIENTS

Organic Coconut Oil*, Organic Palm Oil*, Sodium Hydroxide**, Water, Organic Olive Oil*, Lavandin Extract, Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Lavender Extract, Sea Salt, Citric Acid, Tocopherol
*CERTIFIED FAIR TRADE INGREDIENTS
**None remains after saponifying oils into soap & glycerin.

Dr. Bronner's All-One Hemp Lavender Pure - Castile Bar Soap
  • "Having very sensitive skin it is hard to find something that doesn't break you out or dry your skin out to much. smell is good. " in 5 reviews
Angela W.
Holly
I have allergies and sensitivities to certain ingredients. Thankfully, I found Dr Bronners. I’ve been using the liquid soap various ways for years, so I was happy to find the bar soaps. They are so convenient. The lavender is my personal favorite. The scent is not overpowering, but fresh and bright. The bar lathers up nicely. It is a harder type bar (bad description, sorry) in that it doesn’t disintegrate away like softer soap bars. Not only do I keep a bat in my shower, but I also have one under my sink that I use to wash my makeup brushes. It does not leave a weird soap film on the bristles, which is appreciated. It would be nice if Dr Bronners made travel size (hotel size) bars. When I don’t want to drag a large bar around, I have a mini liquid soap from the brand. It’s handy, but it’s messy and a small bar would be perfect.
Harmoni H.
Las Vegas
I love the peppermint but it burns the lady bits a little. This is a good compromise. It smells like lavender in a good way, wild meadow on a perfect spring day. Some lavender products smell too antiseptic to me. This soap is way better than glycerin based stuff. Super softening.
Megan I.
San Diego, CA
I absolutely love this soap! The lavender scent is so soothing and gentle enough to use on my child. It lathers up nicely. Best of all it is an all natural product with out toxins or nasty ingredients and I feel great about buying it for my family. It’s also locally made which is another plus. Love the product and supporting my community.
Danielle L.
Hurricane, WV
I use this to clean all of my makeup brushes and beauty sponges! It feels more hygienic, and I prefer it over other cleaning tools! It also smells good, so that’s a bonus as well.
Michele M.
wylie
I’m not sure 5 stars does this brand justice. Organic, not animal tested, eco friendly and overall amazing. Lavender is my personally favorite, it gets the job done and leaves me smelling great. I highly recommend and can’t imagine changing brands anytime soon.
Vivian M.
Evanston
This stuff is seriously the best. Smells incredible, effective yet gentle on the skin. I use this as a face and body wash, and it lasts forever! My husband is hooked on this now. I would buy this bar when Whole Foods has sales on it!
Mimi S.
Azusa , CA
By far one of the best products out there! I’m using this has a face wash and it really has cleaned and cleared up my skin!! It was less then $5.00! It smells greats and leaves my face feeling calm and CLEAN!
Shelby I.
Spokane, WA
I absolutely love this soap. Fantastic lavender essential oil smell, leaves skin feeling clean and soft. I feel good about this soap because of the all natural ingredients and eco friendly packaging!
Ashlee H.
Boston
Purchased at: Amazon
Love this stuff! Feel so clean after using it!! Lavender is my favorite calming scent. And it’s safe wich is a huge plus for me, I’m always looking for safe products!
Sariah O.
Oakland
Purchased at: Walmart
I am gonna try this as a cleanser for my adult acne and I am use it also for my brushes I have used the liquid to clean before let’s see how it will four bucks only it’s a steal ! 💜
DeJa R.
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Rose S.
Newport news
Can you or are you supposed to use this product as a face wash? And if so, has anyone experienced any break outs?
BRITTANY C.
MESA, AZ
Does this one have a cooling effect like the peppermint version or just more of a lovely smell?