BY DR. BRONNER'S

Sweet to the body and planet! Fair trade & organic sugar gives our Organic Pump Soaps a rich caramel color and sweet scent. The sugar combines with organic white grape juice to keep your skin nourished, hydrated and smooth. Organic coconut-olive-hemp oils blend for a creamy castile lather & our soapmaking tradition!

SUGGESTED USES

4-in-1 Organic Pump Soaps are good for washing hands, face, body & hair & place by your sink or in the shower! To wash hair work one pump of Organic Pump Soap into wet hair until it lathers, then rub and rinse. Repeat for thicker or longer hair. After washing, follow up with a lightly acidic conditioning rinse, like Dr. Bronner's Citrus Organic Hair Rinse to leave hair silky smooth! Don't have our Organic Hair Rinse? Use diluted apple cider vinegar or lemon juice! OK!

INGREDIENTS

Organic Sucrose*, Organic White Grape Juice, Organic Coconut Oil*, Organic Palm Kernel Oil*, Potassium Hydroxide**, Organic Olive Oil*, Organic Shikakai Powder, Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Peppermint Oil, Organic Spearmint Oil, Citric Acid, Tocopherol
*CERTIFIED FAIR TRADE INGREDIENTS
**None remains after saponifying oils into soap & glycerin.

Tiffany B.
Walker
My whole family uses this. It's a great body wash it leaves my skin feeling refreshed and the peppermint smell helps open my airways when allergies are kicking in.
Candice T.
I've been using this brand for years and I'm excited the world is learning about these amazing products. Always leave my hair with a great clean feeling.
Gabby D.
Hudsonville, MI
High quality product. This not only is affordable, but widely available at most retailers. Its also very chock ful of moisture and natural too.
Jackeline P.
I love this soap !!! Literally smells amazing I love it it's a great product and i love how it's organic and I highly recommend it as well
Ciara W.
Grass Valley, CA
I think we've used all the different scents of the USDA certified organic sugar soaps and we've liked all of them!
Michele P.
Bay City
Amazing product. A little goes a long way and my fiancé loves it. Leaves your skin feeling tingly and really clean.

Amazon