Dr. Bronner'S 371587 Baby Mild Liquid Soap - 4oz. uploaded by Victoria W.

BY DR. BRONNER'S

New for 4 oz: Made with organic oils! No detergents. No foaming agents. 100% Vegan. 100% Biodegradable! Dilute: Enjoy 1 soap for 18 different uses! Guaranteed pure potassium castile soap & 100% vegetarian: Supermild castile has outstanding water softening and cleansing powers. Preferable to harsh soap and defattening synthetics. Not animal tested. Fragrance - Unscented Item Weight - 4 oz. Ingredients Water, Saponified Organic Coconut & Organic Olive Oils (W/ Retained Glycerin), Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Citric Acid, Vitamin E. Directions To simplify & enjoy life more, dilute 1/2 oz or 2 squirts of this pure castile soap with 2 gallons or sinkful hot water, then towel massage, a facial pack, then wring towel out & fingertip massage your hair & scalp. Enjoy the creamy emollient lather on baby, bath, beach, body, dentures, deodorant, shaving, aftershave - silk - wool - pets - diapers - car - hand and foot soap. For facial packs, scalp & soothing body rub, add dash on bath towel in sink of hot water. Wring out. Lay over face & scalp. Massage with fingertips. Repeat 3 or 4 times until arms, legs & all are rubbed, always towards the heart. Rinse towel in plain hot water and massage again. Breathe deeply! Within 9 minutes you feel fresh and clean, saving 90% of your hot water & soap. Warnings Keep out of eyes. If cap clogs, poke it clear only: Do not squeeze bottle and shoot out soap. Soap can clog and spurt with pump dispensers. Flush eyes well with water for 15 minutes. Consult a physician if irritation persists. see more...

Buy on Vitamin...
Sarah H.
Grosse Pointe Woods
Dr. Bronners Castile soap has been a great natural and safe alternative product for cleaning my makeup brushes. It is made of natural oils that lift dirt out. The peppermint, tea tree, and lavender are great for cleaning the brushes because of their natural antibacterial and antimicrobial properties! The baby soap is great because it is unscented and therefore great for anyone with sensitive skin. In addition this product is fairly inexpensive for a big bottle compared to a small bottle of brush cleanser at stores like Sephora and ulta.
Chelsea W.
Waterloo
I have been using Dr Bronners baby unscented soap for the past 3 months. I am very happy with the product and recommend it to all my friends. Only downside to this particular product is the scent, when I’m out of this bottle will definitely be trying a different version of the same soap. Works great for every kind of washing you can think of!
Ally S.
Dr. Bronner's products are incredible I get an EZ five-star every time!! I cannot recommend these enough to people we fully support the CEO and what he is doing with his company as well as the products themselves!! Five stars all the way!!
Ashleigh M.
I bought some of this to wash a silk pillow case I had previously purchased only to find out I can use it for EVERYTHING! No really, I mean everything ! The more I looked into the more uses I found for it. Dog shampoo, makeup brush cleanser, and cleaning my bathing suits. This stuff is awesome , quickly made it to the top of my all time favorites list.
Nieeunta W.
Hampton, GA
This face wash is so BOMB!!! It clears your skin of acne and fade away dark scars. I love It! I get the small bottles. Even though they're small, they last a long time! A little goes a long way.
Victoria W.
Louisville, TN
Perfect for adding your own choice of essential oils for scent and use. Dr. Bronner's Castile is my favorite for multiple uses! So gentle on the skin and cleans spotless! I highly recommend this!
fari b.
Katy, TX
Dr Bronners Baby Mild Liquid Soap is amazing. It is completely unscented which gives me the freedom to add whatever scent I prefer. At the moment I am loving it with several drops of lavender eo. It is an olive oil based soap, so not at all harsh, and leaves the skin super hydrated. It doesn't contain sulfates so it won't suds up like regular soap, but there are enough suds. I use this soap for myself as well as my 2 year old who suffers from eczema. Since discovering Dr Bronners, I haven't purchased any other soap/shower gel.
Amanda O.
This baby soap is great for my baby's sensitive skin. I've used so many that have dried out his delicate skin but this one keeps is moisturized and cleanses and lathers very well. I highly recommended it to all my friends with babies!
Jessica B.
Roseville, CA
I love this brand Castile soap... I use it all the time to make face wash, body wash, hand soap etc. I use it to make cleaning products for my house.... It's a great concentrated soap to make your own great concoction of whatever you you are in need of