Siouxsie R.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this soap! The scent is very soft and sweet. I bought this to clean my makeup sponges and brushes. It does a fantastic job with those things. I always had a hard time getting old foundation out of makeup sponges but it's so much easier with this soap. I also really love this for my face and body, it makes me feel really clean and my very dry skin seems to like this soap. A little goes a long way so it's very economical especially considering how many things you can use it for!