BY DR. BRONNER'S

Floral and fresh, with a hint of sweetness, our Rose Pure-Castile Liquid Soap is concentrated, biodegradable, versatile and effective. Made with organic and certified fair trade ingredients, packaged in a 100% post-consumer recycled bottle. All-One!

SUGGESTED USES

Dr. Bronner’s 18-in-1 Pure-Castile Soaps are good for just about any cleaning task. Face, body, hair & food, dishes, laundry, mopping, pets—clean your house and body with no synthetic preservatives, detergents or foaming agents—none! Dilute! Dilute! OK!! Need recipes? Read Lisa Bronner's Liquid Soaps Dilutions Cheat Sheet.

INGREDIENTS

Water, Organic Coconut Oil*, Potassium Hydroxide**, Organic Palm Kernel Oil*, Organic Olive Oil*, Natural Rose Fragrance, Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Citric Acid, Tocopherol
*CERTIFIED FAIR TRADE INGREDIENTS
**None remains after saponifying oils into soap & glycerin.

• Where can i find this soap at? i've heard this works wonders on y...1 Answers
  • I was curious what are the best uses for this product around the ...1 Answers
  • What beauty related uses do you use it for?1 Answers
Raven B.
Semmes, AL
This is my absolute favorite scent in the world! I’ve substituted my shampoo, body wash, shave cream, & hand soap with this about a year ago l. I love the rose fragrance & it doesn’t seem to have a “fake” smell like other products do. I will continue to buy this product.
Akane B.
Jacksonville, FL
This is a great, cleansing soap. I have a smaller bottle of the product, and I don’t use it on my body, only on my face but I️ like the results. When using this product, I tend to only wash my face with it maybe twice to three times a week on account of it being very drying and it can sting my face. However, aside from that, I do like it’s effects! It smells great, and works really well when cleaning my sensitive skin.
Liz A.
Williamston, MI
I bought this to try on my hair and ended up using it as a face wash, body wash, toothpaste, and laundry soap. The only thing I would use it again for is laundry soap. It just didn’t work as anything else for me. Every time I tried it as a face wash or shampoo or toothpaste, my lips would get all tingly and itchy. And I definitely wouldn’t use it as a toothpaste, it tastes awful. As a laundry soap it works well and leaves behind a pleasant rose sent.
Janice E.
Nelson, VA
The product is great, but the scent is horrible. I’m a big fan of rose scented things, but Dr Bronners totally missed the mark on this one. I really can’t stand the smell! Would totally return it if I could. Just using it to wash my dog at this point.
katie p.
Myrtle Beach, SC
The holy grail of cleaning anything! I just recently used it on my brushes and holy cannoli it working amazingly. As you can see from my picture it cleaned most of my brushes back to pretty white again. This stuff is MAGIC.
Taryn W.
I love the scent to this one. It is a very pretty smell without being overwhelming. The soap is the best thing to have at home. You can use this soap for literally everything! Here's a list of a few things; cleaning makeup brushes, body wash, shampoo, pet shampoo, dish soap, laundry soap, and so much more! I suggest trying it for anything becuse it does the job.
Jasmin D.
Las Vegas, NV
This is my favorite soap. I use it for everything, washing me, washing the house, washing my dog, cleaning makeup brushes. It works great, doesn't aggravate senstive skin and is decently priced.
Daresha P.
This soap gets every dirt and scum off of my brushes and just a little goes a long way. I love how this is also soap is multi purpose as well because it’s so effective when I need something that will fit all that I need to clean like dishes, my body, my brushes, etc.
Chynna A.
Willingboro
I recently purchased this from target about two or three weeks ago and when I tell you it's gonna last a long time I haven't even put a dent into and I usually go through body washes like bottled water. Definitely recommend
Maci S.
Scottsdale, AZ
I got a free sample of the Dr Bronners Pure Castillo Soap in Hemp Rose, and was very impressed! I'm amazed at how many things you can do with it, so I went out and bought the Hemp Rose soap. I love that there's a bunch of ratios on the bottle to know how much you need with how much water to wash anything! It is very important that you dilute it, or it hurts just abbot if directly put on the skin. A little goes a long way, so it lasts for a really long time! I love to wash my dog so she has that light sweet scent of roses. I also enjoy washing my body, cleaning my dishes, and and my bathroom with it! My favorite thing to do is add some sugar to it and I've made a homemade body scrub! I love how many scents there are as well. I thought that Dr Bronners only made pure castille soap and bars, but they have way more products that you can imagine! It's a bit pricey, but it lasts so long that it's more cost effective in the end, plus you can literally wash anything you can think of, and it lasts forever!
Tiffany L.
I was curious what are the best uses for this product around the house?
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim, CA
Where can i find this soap at? i've heard this works wonders on your make up brushes and everything else... is it correct?
Krystal F.
Downey, CA
What beauty related uses do you use it for?
Alex F.
I love the peppermint soap and I've heard great reviews on this. Any thoughts?