BY DR. BRONNER'S #56 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Floral and fresh, with a hint of sweetness, our Rose Pure-Castile Liquid Soap is concentrated, biodegradable, versatile and effective. Made with organic and certified fair trade ingredients, packaged in a 100% post-consumer recycled bottle. All-One!

SUGGESTED USES

Dr. Bronner’s 18-in-1 Pure-Castile Soaps are good for just about any cleaning task. Face, body, hair & food, dishes, laundry, mopping, pets—clean your house and body with no synthetic preservatives, detergents or foaming agents—none! Dilute! Dilute! OK!! Need recipes? Read Lisa Bronner's Liquid Soaps Dilutions Cheat Sheet.

INGREDIENTS

Water, Organic Coconut Oil*, Potassium Hydroxide**, Organic Palm Kernel Oil*, Organic Olive Oil*, Natural Rose Fragrance, Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Citric Acid, Tocopherol
*CERTIFIED FAIR TRADE INGREDIENTS
**None remains after saponifying oils into soap & glycerin.

• I love the peppermint soap and I've heard great reviews o...2 Answers
  • Where can i find this soap at? i've heard this works wond...1 Answers
  • I was curious what are the best uses for this product aro...2 Answers
Audrey M.
NYC
Dr. Bronner's Pure Castile Liquid Lavender Soap is one of the most
versatile products I have ever used in my life. It seems that it can be
used on almost anything! When you think about it, we don't really need
different soaps for every thing we use soaps for. There are some
products that are more effective than Dr. Bronner's for certain jobs.
But overall, this stuff can be used for almost anything with some amount
of good results.

Of course the greatest thing about this soap is
the smell. It is the best lavender smell! It does not smell like
lavender soap. It actually smells like lavender! It's GREAT!.

I
have used it as a laundry soap with limited results. The smell is great.
But it didn't rinse out of my laundry that well. When I opened the
washer, suds were still present. It required a second rinse. It's great
for washing sheets and towels. The smell stays in the sheets and towels!
I love it!

I tried it once as a shampoo and, again, the smell
was fantastic. But my hair felt a little dried out after I used it. I
probably won't use it as shampoo again.

The last thing I wanted
to mention was the great label on the bottle. Even if you don't love the
soap, you will enjoy reading all the info on the label. Give it a try!
Lillian V.
Akron, OH
This is the third bottle of Dr. Bronner’s I’ve had. The other scents were Almond and Eucalyptus. Almond smelled the best. Eucalyptus smelled much too medical. This scent, Hemp Rose, is pleasant but has a strange undernote that’s almost sour. It’s not hemp since I’ve used other hemp scented products and none of them smelled like that. It’s a multi use soap that can be used from anything from hair to laundry but I use it as a body wash. It’s concentrated so you only need a little mixed with water. They can be expensive depending where you buy them but they last forever. My first bottle lasted 6 months.
Kimberly Lukacs L.
Naples
Yes I think this is wonderful to use. I do however make up my own body scrub. Sorry! I use this as a shower soap after I use my body scrub. I but I do use this wonderful product in my scrub along with organic light brown sugar and 100% pure Now grapeseed oil. I have very sensitive skin and I am too afraid to use too many products on the market and I have very dry skin which is bad also I do try samples from time to time if I don't have a lot of money to go out and buy everything out there.
Amanda S.
I love how this product is a multi-tasker. I don't use it as a laundry detergent because I know it won't be strong enough for our clothes BUT as a weekly spray cleanser and floor cleanser, it's great. I just mix it with water and it works. It cleans so well and the scent is great. You can also use it as a hand wash which I will once we finish our hand soaps.
Jasmine E.
Abu Dhabi
I bought this product for the first time a few weeks ago even though I see it everywhere (beauty supply, Target, natural food store, etc.) and I was pleasantly surprised. I use this product as a shaving cream, shampoo, and body wash. It’s a little bit drying on the skin but other than that it’s a nice fragrant soap
Akane B.
Jacksonville , FL
This is a great, cleansing soap. I have a smaller bottle of the product, and I don’t use it on my body, only on my face but I️ like the results. When using this product, I tend to only wash my face with it maybe twice to three times a week on account of it being very drying and it can sting my face. However, aside from that, I do like it’s effects! It smells great, and works really well when cleaning my sensitive skin.
Liz A.
Williamston, MI
I bought this to try on my hair and ended up using it as a face wash, body wash, toothpaste, and laundry soap. The only thing I would use it again for is laundry soap. It just didn’t work as anything else for me. Every time I tried it as a face wash or shampoo or toothpaste, my lips would get all tingly and itchy. And I definitely wouldn’t use it as a toothpaste, it tastes awful. As a laundry soap it works well and leaves behind a pleasant rose sent.
Janice E.
Nelson, VA
The product is great, but the scent is horrible. I’m a big fan of rose scented things, but Dr Bronners totally missed the mark on this one. I really can’t stand the smell! Would totally return it if I could. Just using it to wash my dog at this point.
Marissa A.
Ventura
I love this cleanser for cleaning my makeup brushes! I bought it for $6 at Ross and you get so much product! You only have to use a little bit at a time so it lasts you forever! It gets all of the makeup out of your brushes and it smells great!
Joan W.
Tuxedo Park, NY
You can literally use Dr. Bronner’s for everything! I love how you can buy one bottle and use it for everything from washing the dishes, to doing the laundry, to washing your hair! High quality and healthy! No harmful ingredients.
Tiffany L.
I was curious what are the best uses for this product around the house?
Alex F.
I love the peppermint soap and I've heard great reviews on this. Any thoughts?
Krystal F.
Long beach, CA
What beauty related uses do you use it for?
Guadalupe O.
ANAHEIM, CA
Where can i find this soap at? i've heard this works wonders on your make up brushes and everything else... is it correct?