BY DR. BRONNER'S

Floral and fresh, with a hint of sweetness, our Rose Pure-Castile Liquid Soap is concentrated, biodegradable, versatile and effective. Made with organic and certified fair trade ingredients, packaged in a 100% post-consumer recycled bottle. All-One!

SUGGESTED USES

Dr. Bronner’s 18-in-1 Pure-Castile Soaps are good for just about any cleaning task. Face, body, hair & food, dishes, laundry, mopping, pets—clean your house and body with no synthetic preservatives, detergents or foaming agents—none! Dilute! Dilute! OK!! Need recipes? Read Lisa Bronner's Liquid Soaps Dilutions Cheat Sheet.

INGREDIENTS

Water, Organic Coconut Oil*, Potassium Hydroxide**, Organic Palm Kernel Oil*, Organic Olive Oil*, Natural Rose Fragrance, Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Citric Acid, Tocopherol
*CERTIFIED FAIR TRADE INGREDIENTS
**None remains after saponifying oils into soap & glycerin.

• I love the peppermint soap and I've heard great reviews o...2 Answers
  • Where can i find this soap at? i've heard this works wond...1 Answers
  • I was curious what are the best uses for this product aro...2 Answers
Audrey M.
NYC
Dr. Bronner's Pure Castile Liquid Lavender Soap is one of the most
versatile products I have ever used in my life. It seems that it can be
used on almost anything! When you think about it, we don't really need
different soaps for every thing we use soaps for. There are some
products that are more effective than Dr. Bronner's for certain jobs.
But overall, this stuff can be used for almost anything with some amount
of good results.

Of course the greatest thing about this soap is
the smell. It is the best lavender smell! It does not smell like
lavender soap. It actually smells like lavender! It's GREAT!.

I
have used it as a laundry soap with limited results. The smell is great.
But it didn't rinse out of my laundry that well. When I opened the
washer, suds were still present. It required a second rinse. It's great
for washing sheets and towels. The smell stays in the sheets and towels!
I love it!

I tried it once as a shampoo and, again, the smell
was fantastic. But my hair felt a little dried out after I used it. I
probably won't use it as shampoo again.

The last thing I wanted
to mention was the great label on the bottle. Even if you don't love the
soap, you will enjoy reading all the info on the label. Give it a try!
Lillian V.
Akron, OH
This is the third bottle of Dr. Bronner’s I’ve had. The other scents were Almond and Eucalyptus. Almond smelled the best. Eucalyptus smelled much too medical. This scent, Hemp Rose, is pleasant but has a strange undernote that’s almost sour. It’s not hemp since I’ve used other hemp scented products and none of them smelled like that. It’s a multi use soap that can be used from anything from hair to laundry but I use it as a body wash. It’s concentrated so you only need a little mixed with water. They can be expensive depending where you buy them but they last forever. My first bottle lasted 6 months.
Amanda S.
I love how this product is a multi-tasker. I don't use it as a laundry detergent because I know it won't be strong enough for our clothes BUT as a weekly spray cleanser and floor cleanser, it's great. I just mix it with water and it works. It cleans so well and the scent is great. You can also use it as a hand wash which I will once we finish our hand soaps.
Akane B.
Jacksonville, FL
This is a great, cleansing soap. I have a smaller bottle of the product, and I don’t use it on my body, only on my face but I️ like the results. When using this product, I tend to only wash my face with it maybe twice to three times a week on account of it being very drying and it can sting my face. However, aside from that, I do like it’s effects! It smells great, and works really well when cleaning my sensitive skin.
Janice E.
Nelson, VA
The product is great, but the scent is horrible. I’m a big fan of rose scented things, but Dr Bronners totally missed the mark on this one. I really can’t stand the smell! Would totally return it if I could. Just using it to wash my dog at this point.
😻
I bealive this product is beyond amazing! It works well on my skin and it leaves me feeling like i have left the spa! I dont have any cons about this product beacause all i have seen is great results. Great Dr. Bronner!!
Stephanie R.
Queens , NY
Pure clean Castile soap.
I have very sensitive skin and it worked wonders for me! I also use it for my baby as a body wash & shampoo. It doesn’t dry out baby’s skin or strip away natural oils from hair
Jasmin D.
Las Vegas, NV
This is my favorite soap. I use it for everything, washing me, washing the house, washing my dog, cleaning makeup brushes. It works great, doesn't aggravate senstive skin and is decently priced.
Taryn W.
I love the scent to this one. It is a very pretty smell without being overwhelming. The soap is the best thing to have at home. You can use this soap for literally everything! Here's a list of a few things; cleaning makeup brushes, body wash, shampoo, pet shampoo, dish soap, laundry soap, and so much more! I suggest trying it for anything becuse it does the job.
karmilia a.
Valencia
Purchased at: Target
I LOVE Dr. Bronner’s Products, particularly this soap! I love that I can use it as a body wash, dishwasher detergent, laundry detergent, and fruit/veggie cleaner. It’s a little pricey- a large bottle costs $7-13- but considering how many ways you can use this, it’s worth buying. It’s effective, which is what also makes it worth buying and using!
Krystal F.
Long Beach , CA
What beauty related uses do you use it for?
Alex F.
I love the peppermint soap and I've heard great reviews on this. Any thoughts?
Tiffany L.
I was curious what are the best uses for this product around the house?
Victoria H.
Did this liquid soap cause anyone breakouts?
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim, CA
Where can i find this soap at? i've heard this works wonders on your make up brushes and everything else... is it correct?

Amazon