Dr. Bronner's 18-in-1 Hemp Peppermint Pure - Castile Soap

by Dr. Bronner's

Our most popular scent & with a peppermint burst so pure it tingles! Scented with organic peppermint oil to cool skin, clear sinuses and sharpen mind. Our Peppermint Pure-Castile Liquid Soap is concentrated, biodegradable, versatile and effective. Made with organic and certified fair trade ingredients, packaged in a 100% post-consumer recycled bottle. All-One!

SUGGESTED USES

Dr. Bronner’s 18-in-1 Pure-Castile Soaps are good for just about any cleaning task. Face, body, hair & food, dishes, laundry, mopping, pets—clean your house and body with no synthetic preservatives, detergents or foaming agents—none! Dilute! Dilute! OK!! Need recipes? Read Lisa Bronner's Liquid Soaps Dilutions Cheat Sheet.

INGREDIENTS

Water, Organic Coconut Oil*, Potassium Hydroxide**, Organic Palm Kernel Oil*, Organic Olive Oil*, Mentha Arvensis, Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Mentha Piperita, Citric Acid, Tocopherol
*CERTIFIED FAIR TRADE INGREDIENTS
**None remains after saponifying oils into soap & glycerin.

How does this work for face wash? I have been using Dove beauty bar as recommended to me by my dermatologist, but I have recently read that this is not a good product. The article recommended Dr. Bronner’s, so I’m thinking about making the switch.
Anyone with sensitive skin have any issues with this product? Is the peppermint too harsh?
I would very much like to share with everyone my recommendation regarding this product !! It is of the highest quality and I am a frequent user of it, I recommend you to buy it Buy and rate !! Good luck💖?✨?
Start your review of Dr. Bronner's 18-in-1 Hemp Peppermint Pure - Castile Soap!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I scrub my kids from head to toe with it, my husband uses it as body wash, I use it to clean my makeup remover mitt and makeup brushes, we put it in baths, sometimes I even wash my face with it.” in reviews
“...though), shampoo even cleaning.it's highly concentrated so a little goes a long way and at some stores you can bring in your empty bottle and they will refill it at a reduced price so it's creating less waste.” in reviews
“I use this stuff to wash my face, my dog, my makeup brushes, my tub and pretty much everything else that may need cleaning.” in reviews
“A little goes a long way, you can use it for everything ( shampoo, dish soap, carpet cleaner, all purpose cleaner etc. )” in reviews
“This is an amazing soap because there are so many uses for cleaning around the house, brushing your teeth, or washing your hair.” in reviews
Orlando, FL
Dr. Bronner's 18-in-1 Hemp Peppermint Pure - Castile Soap uploaded by Olivia Y.
Purchased at: Target
Let me start by letting everyone who will see this review know; This is my life line!!!! A good friend of mine introduced me to the lavender scented one and after trying that one I loved the lather and the longevity of the soap; I ended up trying the peppermint and my friend is a good friend indeed for this introduction! I am infatuated with this soap it’s 6 dollars over my budget, but I have never been happier to go over it regarding this! This soap leaves all areas tingling and I love it! It’s Natural, versatile, effective and refreshing. This soap I never knew I needed! Super amazing please try it. if you read this review but you don’t want to spend the full 10$ try the travel size you will not be disappointed! I buy this soap every 2 Weeks 18 ounce last long between my son and I with two showers a day!
East Taunton, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
Holy crap😳 I literally just got out the shower from using this for the first time ever today. I've been wanting to try it for a long time I honestly dont know what I was waiting for and I'm so happy I finally bought it. I never thought I was one to be picky about soap I always just tried something new when the previous one was done. Today I found out I am picky about soap (bodywash). Never will I go back to switching soaps trying here and there never! This soap is everything! Onetime use and I'm hooked I feel so fresh and clean and soft. I dont feel like i have any dirt or sweat from today left on me. I dont feel a residue at all. My skin is super soft before moisturizing.i was worried about the peppermint scent sticking to me and being too strong but it honestly only stayed on in the shower and it's not strong now as I'm writing this. This is just a great amazing product! I 100% reccomend this product I need all the scents lol
Clinton, MD
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this stuff so much! They say it's an all in one soap and it's true. But because of that you NEED to dilute it properly. I've been using this on my face, in a small bottle, mixed with water and castor oil and my face has drastically cleared up. My skin feels soft and I'm always left feeling clean. FAIR WARNING! Do not - I repeat- DO NOT put this on your lady bits or the stars located on your backside. It will leave you with a tingling sensation. Most people say it's a burning. It doesn't do that to me but I also dont use it in there (different soap or just water for your hooha). The pricing is the only thing I could actively see people having a problem with. A big bottle is upwards 20 bucks and a little bottle (8oz) is like 8.99 (but I also live In America and in the city.) Still worth it to me. It's a product I dont mind paying for and a little def goes a long way.
Philadelphia, PA
Dr. Bronner's 18-in-1 Hemp Peppermint Pure - Castile Soap uploaded by Antoinette K.
This soap can be used for so many things ! I’ve used it as a body wash , but has decided to stick to using as a clarifying cleanser for my locs and it’s amazing. No residue left behind! I’ve honestly waited a full month without washing prior to use to see how good it really is! It is a bit expensive, depending on who’s buying... I’ll pay for quality hair care products. And as I’ve mentioned it can be used for cleaning , as body wash , shampoo and so much more ! A small bottle was about $7 and $19 for the larger size (32 oz. , bottle in picture is 8 oz) highly recommend, it also smells great ! (Walmart, target, & local beauty supply stores carry it)
Riverside, RI
So I've had this bottle of soap for a longgg time sitting in the cabinet. I wasn't sure quite what to use it for but then I saw an influencer use it as face wash. I don't have sensitive skin when it comes to cleansers so I gave it a try. It's a WIN. You only need three quick drops for a full lather and although it might be too strong/drying for some, this worked great on my oily/combo and acne prone skin. Just be careful not to get it in your eyes. It'll take me a long long time to get through the bottle but once I do I'm excited to try the tea tree version to kick up the ance fighting properities a notch!
This is the holy grail of soap. Seriously. This soap has saved my face and body from irritations and harsh chemicals. If you have the THINK DIRTY app, it shows you which products are bad and good on a scale of 0-10 (10 being the worst) and this received a 0, aka 100% natural.It has a ton of essential oils and natural oils and its FOAMEY WITHOUT THE SULFATES. Seriously I love this soap with all my heart and soul. I have the biggest bottle and it lasts me around 5 months, using it 2x a day because you don't need much to use! Get it, do your face and body a favor.
N Chesterfld, VA
I've been using this soap since I was a very young girl, and thought it was great because it left me feeling tingly clean and smelling fresh. The smell really is incredible and helped wake me up in the morning. However, if it slipped between my legs it would BURN. And it really stripped my skin of any moisture. I used it in my hair once because it was suggested on the bottle, but left my hair feeling like one solid piece of dry. It's also extremely expensive for soap that doesn't leave your skin feeling supple and smooth.
New Orleans
Purchased at: Whole Foods
I started using Dr Bronners Castile soap as my body wash about 15 years ago and have literally never gone without it since. It leaves my skin so incredibly soft and i love the peppermint to help wake me up in the morning or to get an added fresh feeling out of the shower. For those with sensitive skin or who may not like the zing of the peppermint, the almond scent is also a favorite. I wholeheartedly trust this brand and I feel safe knowing that it doesn’t have any harmful ingredients in it. Will continue to buy forever!
Eau Claire, WI
This is the classic Dr. Bronner’s soap. It’s the first one I tried and I was hooked by it! It gives your body a super clean, tingly feeling after washing. You will never feel cleaner than when you use this soap. Dr. Bronner’s has been around for a long time and hasn’t changed it’s core values and ethics. They are a company that treats its employees well, cares about our environment and cares about the consumer. The peppermint soap is just one of their good products but the first one I would suggest for people to try out.
Mukilteo
Purchased at: ULTA
Our family has been using Dr. Bronners for just about everything from toothpaste to laundry soap!. I to always read the bottle every bath I take...i swear in 25 years i dont feel like I've read every word! This is our go to product for cleaning close everything & it smells great! This product is also gental enuf for children and people with eczema In which it cured my daughter of 100%! Safe to use even has a face soup. Thia soap has been around forever so grab and bottle & come back and thank me! It's the best!

188 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Greensboro , NC
il y a 20 jours
Dr. Bronner's 18-in-1 Hemp Peppermint Pure - Castile Soap ? Does this product feel good? I have heard horrible things
reanna H. • il y a 20 jours
I dilute mine because it is very strong but it can dry me out. I always dilute and follow up with moisturizer.