BY DR. BRONNER'S #4 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Our most popular scent & with a peppermint burst so pure it tingles! Scented with organic peppermint oil to cool skin, clear sinuses and sharpen mind. Our Peppermint Pure-Castile Liquid Soap is concentrated, biodegradable, versatile and effective. Made with organic and certified fair trade ingredients, packaged in a 100% post-consumer recycled bottle. All-One!

SUGGESTED USES

Dr. Bronner’s 18-in-1 Pure-Castile Soaps are good for just about any cleaning task. Face, body, hair & food, dishes, laundry, mopping, pets—clean your house and body with no synthetic preservatives, detergents or foaming agents—none! Dilute! Dilute! OK!! Need recipes? Read Lisa Bronner's Liquid Soaps Dilutions Cheat Sheet.

INGREDIENTS

Water, Organic Coconut Oil*, Potassium Hydroxide**, Organic Palm Kernel Oil*, Organic Olive Oil*, Mentha Arvensis, Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Mentha Piperita, Citric Acid, Tocopherol
*CERTIFIED FAIR TRADE INGREDIENTS
**None remains after saponifying oils into soap & glycerin.

• How well does this liquid soap work?1 Answers
  • Yes Dr. Bonners is awesome to use diluted by itself or if you are...1 Answers
  • Have any of you tried Dr. Bronner's 18-in-1 Hemp Peppermint Pure ...2 Answers
Dr. Bronner's 18-in-1 Hemp Peppermint Pure - Castile Soap
  • "I scrub my kids from head to toe with it, my husband uses it as body wash, I use it to clean my makeup remover mitt and makeup brushes, we put it in baths, sometimes I even wash my face with it." in 106 reviews
  • "It can be used as a shower gel, the tea tree and peppermint makes a good toothpaste(a little foamy though), shampoo even cleaning.it's highly concentrated so a little goes a long way and at some stores you can bring in your empty bottle and they will refill it at a reduced price so it's creating less waste." in 49 reviews
  • "I use this stuff to wash my face, my dog, my makeup brushes, my tub and pretty much everything else that may need cleaning." in 35 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way, you can use it for everything ( shampoo, dish soap, carpet cleaner, all purpose cleaner etc. )" in 32 reviews
  • "This is an amazing soap because there are so many uses for cleaning around the house, brushing your teeth, or washing your hair." in 31 reviews
Kathryn W.
Pfafftown, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I was a big fan of using the Dr. Bronner's Lavender soap to shower with at night, but my whole family has been loving the peppermint variety lately! I really look forward to the intense peppermint fragrance and I like that it feels cooling and refreshing on the skin. I like that a little soap goes a long way and creates a moisturizing, soft lather that rinses easily. My teenage sister likes using Dr. Bronner's Peppermint soap as a cooling face wash and enjoys the cooling sensation and gentle formula. You really can't go wrong with any of the Dr. Bronner's soaps because they are very concentrated, last for a long time, are made with simpler/healthier/gentler ingredients, and can be used for a variety of cleaning purposes. The peppermint scent is definitely a crowd pleaser and provides an energizing start to the day!
Erica K.
Scranton , PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I’ve been trying to use more natural based products lately and was introduced to this soap by my boyfriend. It’s seriously amazing. It has an incredible peppermint scent and can be used for body wash, shampoo, bath oil, and various other things. It’s a natural based product that’s also environmentally friendly and comes in packaging that is also easily recyclable as well as refillable. Dr. Bronzers also doesn’t test on animals. I love how this product makes my skin feel and look and I enjoy the mint fragrance it leaves on my skin long after I’m out of the shower. I usually purchase this at my discount grocery store from anywhere between $3-9 depending on what size bottle I’m purchasing.
Gabriella B.
Galloway, NJ
So, this review is going to be for the same product, but for the lavender scent because I don’t see an option for the lavender soap on this site. Anyways, this stuff is great! A super reputable product/company. The best way to describe Dr. Bronner’s is that it makes me want to live in a treehouse in the outskirts of Seattle and snack on acorns. It’s not ultra drying, you can use it for ANYTHING (I love using it for laundry because it doesn’t mess with my skin like detergent). It smells wonderful and exactly like lavender! Although the scent is there, my allergies to fragrance aren’t set off. Actually, I don’t think they use fragrance at all. Also, it has a myriad of purposes and you get a giant container for like $13. If you haven’t used Dr. Bronner’s yet or read the weird print all over the bottle, then what are you doing!
Emily B.
I love Dr Bronner’s! The Castile soap breaks through all the dirt and grime all over my house. I use this primarily for my floors and bathroom areas and it does great. I have toddlers, dogs and live in a very dusty desert area and this product leaves my floors nice and clean. Be warned though you only need a tiny little bit of this soap! A little goes a LONG way! The peppermint scent is also very pleasant without being overpowering. Hands down is is my favorite household cleaner.
ashlee w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Need to replace your toothpaste? Detergent? Body wash? This product does it all, and more! I adore the fresh scent of peppermint, sadly it is too harsh on my skin to be used as a face wash. This is also a great product to clean your makeup  brushes, which is what I mainly use it for. It's gentle on my nice brushes, and leaves the slight scent of peppermint. If you think the price is too high, know that this product will pay for itself because it lasts forever!
Lynn B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
A very refreshing and uplifting scent. I bought a lg bottle from Costco. This is the only scent they sell. I clean everything with this as it’s non-toxic. I don’t want my dog lying on a floor cleaned with chemicals. I use this for baths, hand soap. And cleaning the toilet. It’s concentrated, use a little. It doesn’t lather like regular soap and it’s non-drying. I’ll keep buying this brand. I tell everyone how much I love this multi surface product.
Allyson E.
Issaquah, WA
I love all varieties of Dr. Bronners Castile liquid soap, and am a strong advocate for all of their other body products! The scents are not entirely overpowering (peppermint and lavender are the harshest), is quite affordable (a little really goes a LONG way!) and has a lovely lather (noticed not so much in Hard water environments). All in all, I have not tried all of the uses recommended for this product, but have used if I am in a pinch (toothpaste-has an odd lather and taste, shampoo (greasy residue left behind), and detergent (worked REALLY well!). I must say, this product gives me the SOFTEST skin I have ever felt, and it is one of my best kept beauty secrets!
Anna A.
Mt Pleasant, SC
What you put on your body gets absorbed into your body’s systems. Bronner’s soap products were an absolute magical find when I was transitioning from my chemical laden shampoos and body washes to healthier, eco-friendly products. I knew I needed to aim for the purest product with ingredients I could read and understand. Of course I didn’t want to spend an arm and a leg, and I wanted a product that was concentrated so it would last a while. Dr. Bronner’s Pure-Castile liquid soaps were the perfect solution. The ingredients include organic hemp oil, organic coconut oil and organic olive oil, all of which leave the skin well moisturized. I love that they come in multiple scents. You may also use it as a laundry detergent, floor cleaner and dish soap. I even use this soap as a body wash and a shampoo when I’m traveling, since it is so versatile. You will love these soaps! I totally reccomend
Anna M.
Love the Dr. Bronner soaps! I use them for basically everything. They work great for cleaning the floors, washing the dogs, multipurpose cleaner, literally everything you can think of you can use this soap for. It is very affordable too, you use so very little because it always needs diluted so it lasts forever. I have almost every scent and I love them all. The peppermint is great for washing the dogs because the mint is a natural flea and tick deterrent.
Kim M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I always keep a big bottle of this around because of how versatile it is. It makes a great, refreshing body wash or one that with feel great on sore muscles or clear sinuses if you’re sick. I’ve also used it to wash dishes, hand wash clothes, wash makeup brushes, and many other uses that I can’t think of at the moment. I primarily use the peppermint version for body wash or to wash makeup brushes and opt for unscented or rose when washing clothes. You can get a large size of the peppermint version for Costco for just $9.99 which is a great deal. Many people don’t realize that the bottle recommends diluting this soap before use - this is especially important when using as body wash as I have heard people complain about it burning their sensitive regions. I love how useful and versatile this soap is and I’d definitely buy again but it will be a long time until I need to again
Natasha C.
Bloomington, Indiana
Has anyone used this as a shampoo before? I have heard of some people using it as one but I have picky hair...What do you guys think?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Is this product really that versatile?
Makala H.
Is this a reasonably priced product?
Sadie L.
Los Angeles, CA
I've almost purchased this many times but haven't. What's your #1 go-to use of this product?
Danielle G.
Brownsville, TX
Do this soaps have specific scents labled on them