BY DR. BRONNER'S #3 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Buy now on Rite Aid
and get 3.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Our most popular scent & with a peppermint burst so pure it tingles! Scented with organic peppermint oil to cool skin, clear sinuses and sharpen mind. Our Peppermint Pure-Castile Liquid Soap is concentrated, biodegradable, versatile and effective. Made with organic and certified fair trade ingredients, packaged in a 100% post-consumer recycled bottle. All-One!

SUGGESTED USES

Dr. Bronner’s 18-in-1 Pure-Castile Soaps are good for just about any cleaning task. Face, body, hair & food, dishes, laundry, mopping, pets—clean your house and body with no synthetic preservatives, detergents or foaming agents—none! Dilute! Dilute! OK!! Need recipes? Read Lisa Bronner's Liquid Soaps Dilutions Cheat Sheet.

INGREDIENTS

Water, Organic Coconut Oil*, Potassium Hydroxide**, Organic Palm Kernel Oil*, Organic Olive Oil*, Mentha Arvensis, Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Mentha Piperita, Citric Acid, Tocopherol
*CERTIFIED FAIR TRADE INGREDIENTS
**None remains after saponifying oils into soap & glycerin.

• How well does this liquid soap work?1 Answers
  • The packaging gives me anxiety.2 Answers
  • Yes Dr. Bonners is awesome to use diluted by itself or if...1 Answers
Dr. Bronner's 18-in-1 Hemp Peppermint Pure - Castile Soap
  • "I scrub my kids from head to toe with it, my husband uses it as body wash, I use it to clean my makeup remover mitt and makeup brushes, we put it in baths, sometimes I even wash my face with it." in 106 reviews
  • "It can be used as a shower gel, the tea tree and peppermint makes a good toothpaste(a little foamy though), shampoo even cleaning.it's highly concentrated so a little goes a long way and at some stores you can bring in your empty bottle and they will refill it at a reduced price so it's creating less waste." in 49 reviews
  • "I use this stuff to wash my face, my dog, my makeup brushes, my tub and pretty much everything else that may need cleaning." in 35 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way, you can use it for everything ( shampoo, dish soap, carpet cleaner, all purpose cleaner etc. )" in 32 reviews
  • "This is an amazing soap because there are so many uses for cleaning around the house, brushing your teeth, or washing your hair." in 31 reviews
Yanni C.
Burbank , CA
My sister has always sworn by this soap and uses it for everything lol. Hair, as a body wash, to relax...I could go on & on. So because she uses it AND because I myself love peppermint so much, I decided to give it a try.  I cannot explain enough just how much I love this product! It smells GREAT, it literally makes me feel all tingly, and I FEEL CLEAN when I use it. It doesn’t dry out my skin. I’m prone to scarring & scratches not knowing how the heck I scratch myself hahaha, and I feel like it aids in preventing them and healing them quickly! I’m excited to use it as a shampoo and facial mask as well!  I also LOVE lavender. It relaxes me. So I’m excited to try the lavender soap from Dr. Bronner, too. I would most definitely recommend this soap to others, and because it is such a great line made with organic oils and has so many great reviews overall, I think it is worth every penny I spent on it.  Please follow me on IG, @yceecee1 and on YouTube via Yanni Ceecee for more product reviews. Thank you for taking the time to read my honest review. I appreciate it. :)
Bre V.
Columbus
I live and die by Dr. Bronner's, even though my family refers to it as my Cult Soap. I use the peppermint as body wash in the summer when I need that extra hit of mentholated goodness to cool down (just be mindful when you put it near your genitals, if you've ever made this mistake you already know what I mean, nothing burns like peppermint oil on your b-hole). I've used it to wash my shower curtains, sometimes my clothes, definitely my dog's toys (I bathe him with the almond soap, which I find best for everyday useage). If you have a keratin treatment and want a shampoo that actually cleans your hair but still has no sulfates, look no further. It doesn't foam well as a bubble bath but it feels amazing to soak in. There is nothing this soap can't do.
Andrea T.
Kansas City
I am SHOOK! this soap is amazing. I have cystic acne and nothing would clear it up. I started using this two days ago and already my face has cleared up at least 80%. It’s amazing!! Make sure to look at the bottle about using it on your skin, and dilute dilute dilute because it is strong!!! But it’s amazing!!! It’s about $10 for a 16oz bottle at target and it is so worth it because each wash only requires a few drops. Make sure to moisturize because your skin will be tight after. But you feel clean!! Your face feels clean and refreshed. I absolutely love this face wash and won’t ever switch back to another! I never thought I would hop on to the all natural face product train but I am now and I am in LOVE!
Amy Z.
I rarely give 5 stars for anything, but this product is so good. My son has battled cystic acne since his younger years, we've had him on accutane, all kinds of the cycline antibiotics, every cleanser known to man, as well as all the fad systems and nothing has worked. He is 22 now and I recently purchased this for him to try because why not, can't hurt? He messaged me two days later and said this stuff has cleared my skin dramatically in two days, I can't believe it mom! So for us this product is a WINNER!
Stefany E.
Ellsworth, ME
I love Dr Bronner’s but I didn’t buy the peppermint kind until a few months ago. It feels very tingly and refreshing when used as a body wash. If I want to wash my face, I use about three drops and that is plenty. I have been using it for cleaning instead of vinegar; it works very well and smells much better. The peppermint oil also acts as a natural bug repellent. (So you can spray it outdoors on the deck, etc.)

The price may seem high initially, but it lasts so long. A lot of health food stores have big drums of Bronner’s that you can use to refill your bottle for even cheaper!
Emily B.
I love Dr Bronner’s! The Castile soap breaks through all the dirt and grime all over my house. I use this primarily for my floors and bathroom areas and it does great. I have toddlers, dogs and live in a very dusty desert area and this product leaves my floors nice and clean. Be warned though you only need a tiny little bit of this soap! A little goes a LONG way! The peppermint scent is also very pleasant without being overpowering. Hands down is is my favorite household cleaner.
ashlee w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Need to replace your toothpaste? Detergent? Body wash? This product does it all, and more! I adore the fresh scent of peppermint, sadly it is too harsh on my skin to be used as a face wash. This is also a great product to clean your makeup  brushes, which is what I mainly use it for. It's gentle on my nice brushes, and leaves the slight scent of peppermint. If you think the price is too high, know that this product will pay for itself because it lasts forever!
Allyson E.
Sammamish, WA
I love all varieties of Dr. Bronners Castile liquid soap, and am a strong advocate for all of their other body products! The scents are not entirely overpowering (peppermint and lavender are the harshest), is quite affordable (a little really goes a LONG way!) and has a lovely lather (noticed not so much in Hard water environments). All in all, I have not tried all of the uses recommended for this product, but have used if I am in a pinch (toothpaste-has an odd lather and taste, shampoo (greasy residue left behind), and detergent (worked REALLY well!). I must say, this product gives me the SOFTEST skin I have ever felt, and it is one of my best kept beauty secrets!
Misha R.
Los Angeles, CA
LOVEEEEE! Hands down, no questions asked the BEST multitude body/face wash I have ever used. I have such sensitive skin (especially down there 🙃) and this soap is perfect! It’s all naturall made of 100% pure and organic oils. It deep cleans my skin and even exfoliates aaay the dead skin from my body. I also use it at night only as a face wash! It’s amazing. My acne has cleared and my skin is so much brighter and healthier. I will forever use this soap and NOTHING else. Definitely worth a try and they also have other scents including unscented.
Erin S.
Memphis, TN
This stuff is amazing! I keep a large bottle in the shower and several small travel size bottles at all times. I LOVE peppermint scented anything, and this is so refreshing. It doesn’t dry out my skin. I’ve used it as a body wash, for shaving, and in a pinch as a shampoo. There’s so many uses for this. I add it to my mop bucket to mop my floors too! I have purchased this over and over and will continue to. It doesn’t leave a film behind on my skin (or my floors😜). Just don’t get it in your eyes!
Natasha C.
Bloomington, Indiana
Has anyone used this as a shampoo before? I have heard of some people using it as one but I have picky hair...What do you guys think?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Is this product really that versatile?
Makala H.
Is this a reasonably priced product?
Sadie L.
Los Angeles, CA
I've almost purchased this many times but haven't. What's your #1 go-to use of this product?
Danielle G.
Brownsville, TX
Do this soaps have specific scents labled on them

back