BY DR. BRONNER'S #3 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Scented with pure lavender and lavandin oils to calm the mind and soothe the body! Dr. Bronner's Pure-Castile Lavender Liquid Soap is concentrated, biodegradable, versatile and effective. Made with organic and certified fair trade ingredients, packaged in a 100% post-consumer recycled bottle. All-One!

SUGGESTED USES

Dr. Bronner’s 18-in-1 Pure-Castile Soaps are good for just about any cleaning task. Face, body, hair & food, dishes, laundry, mopping, pets—clean your house and body with no synthetic preservatives, detergents or foaming agents—none! Dilute! Dilute! OK!! Need recipes? Read Lisa Bronner's Liquid Soaps Dilutions Cheat Sheet.

INGREDIENTS

Water, Organic Coconut Oil*, Potassium Hydroxide**, Organic Palm Kernel Oil*, Organic Olive Oil*, Lavandin Extract, Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Lavender Extract, Citric Acid, Tocopherol
*CERTIFIED FAIR TRADE INGREDIENTS
**None remains after saponifying oils into soap & glycerin.

• Do you find the lavender scent to be overpowering?4 Answers
  • I like Castile soap but is this one drying? 2 Answers
  • I love products that can be used for other uses as well !...2 Answers
Ashton L.
Livingston, AL
So I originally bought this to use on my face every few days, along with Dr. Thayer's Witch Hazel, to prevent breakouts and help with redness and my oily t-zone. However, I found my face was too sensitive to use this product. I wanted to cut back to once a week, but I just quit using it on my face all together. But, I still use it to wash the rest of my body and it has been great. I love the smell..the lavender scent reminds me of aromatherapy which is soothing. But I wouldn't recommend washing with it every day because it will dry out your skin. Every three days or so would be sufficient. I also decided to try it on other things and it has been great for washing my make-up brushes and facial scrub brushes. I even used it to clean my make-up bag. It's so versatile.
It is also GREAT for cleaning around the house. It cleans efficiently and leaves things smelling great. But since this is a beauty review I'll let you look that up on your own ;)
Lynn B.
Love it and recommend to friends! This is a natural, Castile soap with a slight lavender scent. It’s multipurpose and good to have for camping or when space is limited. It’s concentrated, so use a little. I use it for hand soap, bathing and cleaning. I have several different scents. The label is full of good info as shown in photo. I’ve purchased this several times from health food stores. My local grocery stores don’t stock it.
Megan M.
I not only use Dr. Bronner’s liquid soap as my everyday body wash but I also use it for lots of other things throughout my entire home. It’s very moisturizing to be all-in-one soap and the smell is very natural and not overwhelming at all! It doesn’t lather as quickly as other big name body washes but that’s because the ingredients are pure and not filled with chemicals.
Kaitlin G.
I am so happy that I started using Dr. Bronners. It smells amazing and it doesn't have harsh chemicals that a lot of soaps have. This product can be used in so many ways! I purchased foam soap dispensers from amazon and put a little dr bronners and fill the rest with water for hand soap, I use it to mop floors, clean kitchen and bathroom. The house smells amazing!!
Anna M.
Love the Dr. Bronner soaps! I use them for basically everything. They work great for cleaning the floors, washing the dogs, multipurpose cleaner, literally everything you can think of you can use this soap for. It is very affordable too, you use so very little because it always needs diluted so it lasts forever. I have almost every scent and I love them all.
Priscilla S.
Eugene, OR
I love this soap. I always have it in my house. It has so many uses! I mainly use it to wash my makeup off and wash my body. I also clean my beauty blender and makeup brushes with it! But besides that I've used it to wash my clothes and clean my bathroom. This soap is a holy grail product and smells so good too. I also love the peppermint one!
Florence E.
Addison, TX
Not a fan of this, I know its a cheaper option compared to others but it made my skin break out. The oils were too much for my sensitive skin. Also, you really have to scrub your brushes when using this soap unlike others I use. It takes a lot longer to wash them and way too much work.
Sam S.
O Fallon, MO
I got this product in a guess bag awhile back and used it all up recently. Let me say this much, there are so many uses for it that it makes me start to wonder how effective it could be. I ended up using it as body soap because every other use I could think of I didn't think it would work well. I am one to always try something. I do remember my skin being a bit more dry some days and other days not. I also didn't always think it cleaned me as well. Honestly, I just wasn't a big fan of the product in general. Guess that is part of my problem with this product.
Brie M.
Elyria , OH
I would highly recommend this product. This product has a nice soft smell... it reminds me of aromatherapy. But this soap right here makes your skin feels soft, clean, and fresh. I love using this soap when I’m taking a shower or a bath. This soap makes my body feels so clean and it’s natural which is a plus. The good thing about this soap is that you can also wash your hair with it. I love how this soap comes in a big bottle which last longer and the fact that if you have a baby or toddlers you can use it on them.
Kathryn M.
Portland
The ULTIMATE face/body cleanser. Nothing else makes my skin feel this clean. It has replaced all my expensive facial cleansers and scrubs, etc. Although I can't credit this product for eliminating my break outs since I use it in combination with other things to manage my oily skin, however my skin did clear up significantly when I started using it about 5 years ago, and has been like that ever since. I always keep my house stocked with several bottles. Also adore the lavender scent!
Jenai P.
Do you find the lavender scent to be overpowering?
Catori L.
Is this the best scent out of all the Dr.Bronner Castile soaps for sensitive skin?
Amy T.
Springfield, VA
Will this dry out skin?
Alyssa j.
My children and I have super sensitive skin, would this be good for us?
Liz E.
I see that people use this to wash their hair. My question is HOW?! It's so oily.