BY DR. BRONNER'S #4 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Buy now on Vitamin Shoppe
and get 5.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Scented with pure lavender and lavandin oils to calm the mind and soothe the body! Dr. Bronner's Pure-Castile Lavender Liquid Soap is concentrated, biodegradable, versatile and effective. Made with organic and certified fair trade ingredients, packaged in a 100% post-consumer recycled bottle. All-One!

SUGGESTED USES

Dr. Bronner’s 18-in-1 Pure-Castile Soaps are good for just about any cleaning task. Face, body, hair & food, dishes, laundry, mopping, pets—clean your house and body with no synthetic preservatives, detergents or foaming agents—none! Dilute! Dilute! OK!! Need recipes? Read Lisa Bronner's Liquid Soaps Dilutions Cheat Sheet.

INGREDIENTS

Water, Organic Coconut Oil*, Potassium Hydroxide**, Organic Palm Kernel Oil*, Organic Olive Oil*, Lavandin Extract, Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Lavender Extract, Citric Acid, Tocopherol
*CERTIFIED FAIR TRADE INGREDIENTS
**None remains after saponifying oils into soap & glycerin.

• Do you find the lavender scent to be overpowering?4 Answers
  • I like Castile soap but is this one drying? 2 Answers
  • I love products that can be used for other uses as well !...2 Answers
Kristy G.
Greenacres, FL
I've heard people rant and rave about this forever and I didn't understand what all the hype was about. I finally caved in and bought it and oh my God is it amazing. I use it for everything from washing my son's bottles to washing my face. Washing my face with it twice a day has really reduced my number of breakouts and has been amazing for my oily skin overall. It has a strong lavender smell which I personally love, but if your looking for a lighter fragrance you can always dilute it. Its meant to be diluted when being used for certian things anyway. This really brings life to the name multi-purpose, I use it for literally everything that involves washing or cleaning. From my body to my counter tops.
Ashley T.
Brooklyn, NY
This product is amazing! I never knew this soap had soo many uses. I know it says so on the bottle lol; but so many people rave about this being a good body wash. I didnt expect it to be a shampoo, laundry detergent, face wash, and more. I used this soap as a body wash but I will definately try it on other things as well. The lather from this soap is rich and smells great. Th is soap would be good to use if you're feeling sick or congested. The lavender plus the steam from the shower really fills the room. I love this soap. It leaves me feeling clean and rejuvenated. Trust me this stuff is heaven sent. On the bottle it gives you a look at how many things you could do with this soap. Plus it's all natural too. Go get some now ^_^
Natalie A.
This product here is THE HOLY GRAIL of all skincare products! Just a few days before using this, I had a really bad breakout. 3 days after using this, it was completely gone! I was so impressed and amazed! I try to use it twice a day. Morning and night. It makes my skin feel squeaky clean. I'm personally not a fan of the lavender smell. To me it just doesn't smell like lavender. But I love how this is also cruelty free and organic!
Eriona W.
Beaumont, TX
1st let me say that if I could have given this zero starts I would have ! After seeing this soap blow up and learning that is was a natural product I was EXCITED! I thought this soap would make me throw dove out with the quickness !!!! WRONG after taking soap out of my facial care for months and barely wearing makeup I decided to give it a try on a birthday trip where I knew I’d be wearing a lot of makeup ....the day came I did my normal routine of oiling my face to break down my make up then soap ........the scent was fine but within seconds my skin (normal skin type) started to BURN horribly then I rinse the soap off and my face was incredibly dry !!! So giving it the benefit of doubt I tried it again another day when I didn’t wear makeup SAME RESULTS this soap strips away allllllllll natural oils ! Worse natural product !
Megan M.
I not only use Dr. Bronner’s liquid soap as my everyday body wash but I also use it for lots of other things throughout my entire home. It’s very moisturizing to be all-in-one soap and the smell is very natural and not overwhelming at all! It doesn’t lather as quickly as other big name body washes but that’s because the ingredients are pure and not filled with chemicals.
Odrine B.
Elmont, NY
The best natural and all around soap! It most importantly has good ingredients no chemicals and can be used for over 50 ways. The bottle is nicely decorated with its many uses. It is safe as a body wash, it is safe to clean clothes, laundry detergents, dish soap, clean the home etc. lavender is my favorite smell. If you want all natural get this and make sure you DILUTE.
Kaitlin G.
I am so happy that I started using Dr. Bronners. It smells amazing and it doesn't have harsh chemicals that a lot of soaps have. This product can be used in so many ways! I purchased foam soap dispensers from amazon and put a little dr bronners and fill the rest with water for hand soap, I use it to mop floors, clean kitchen and bathroom. The house smells amazing!!
Sarah G.
North Canton, OH
I will never buy another body soap, hand soap, shaving cream, shampoo, all purpose cleaner, etc. ever in my life again. This stuff is absolutely amazing! You will not regret purchasing this. No matter the scent, they all work EXTREMELY well. I suggest going to Ulta and buying it, only cause they always have coupons you can use on it.
I love washing with this soap. 1: it's smells great I love the smell of lavender and 2: you will definitely feel really clean after using. I don't feel dry after using with other soaps such as dove I feel dry and not as clean after using. this one just makes me feel great and great for washing my hair with.
Andrea S.
Medford, OR
Dr. Bronner's soaps are the absolute best all-in-one soap product. I use it to mix up my own house-cleaning blends, and it's our go-to soap. The lavender smell is my favorite; real lavender, not overpowering. I love that the soaps can be purchased in sample/travel size up through bulk size for refills.
Jenai P.
Do you find the lavender scent to be overpowering?
Catori L.
Is this the best scent out of all the Dr.Bronner Castile soaps for sensitive skin?
Amy T.
Springfield, VA
Will this dry out skin?
Cat N.
How would I use this as a body wash? Do you use it straight or do you mix it in with another body wash?
Alyssa j.
My children and I have super sensitive skin, would this be good for us?

back