BY DR. BRONNER'S

Earthy and warm, with a powerful menthol burst to clear congestion and focus the mind! Scented purely with organic eucalyptus oil, our Eucalyptus Pure-Castile Liquid Soap is concentrated, biodegradable, versatile and effective. Made with organic and certified fair trade ingredients, packaged in a 100% post-consumer recycled bottle. All-One!

SUGGESTED USES

Dr. Bronner’s 18-in-1 Pure-Castile Soaps are good for just about any cleaning task. Face, body, hair & food, dishes, laundry, mopping, pets—clean your house and body with no synthetic preservatives, detergents or foaming agents—none! Dilute! Dilute! OK!! Need recipes? Read Lisa Bronner's Liquid Soaps Dilutions Cheat Sheet.

INGREDIENTS

Water, Organic Coconut Oil*, Potassium Hydroxide**, Organic Palm Kernel Oil*, Organic Olive Oil*, Organic Eucalyptus Oil, Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Citric Acid, Tocopherol
*CERTIFIED FAIR TRADE INGREDIENTS
**None remains after saponifying oils into soap & glycerin.

Emily Y.
Grove City, PA
I absolutely love this 18-in-one Pure-Castile soap, it is very gentle on the skin but makes me feel fresh and clean! The value is great because it is so highly concentrated, the bottle seems to last forever!!! I love the fresh and calming lavender scent!

Dr. Bronner's 18-in-1 Hemp Lavender Pure - Castile Soap
Amanda L.
East Brunswick
You get a lot for what you pay for and if you are only using it as a body wash you need the littlest bit of soap, it lathers up so much. The smell is very, very strong; while using I have noticed that it leaves my skin a bit dry which is surprising because of how many oils are in it.
Anika T.
Alexandria, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this as a face to wash and it is amazing. It is not too drying and doesn’t leave my face feeling oily. I only use a very small amount so a bottle can easily last at least a few months. I get this at target
Shenee' M.
Marmora, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've bought every scent of Dr Bronners and this by far is my favourite before Peppermint was but after trying this one .. i think its absolutely the best one , ofcourse i dilute half of it with water and i use it for EVERYTHING , bath , showers , face , even laundry and cleaning my counters . its very efficient.
Libby S.
Tuscaloosa , AL
I love this soap!! Eucalyptus is my favorite smell and they have a great one. I also like the peppermint, these soaps are very strong smelling and you will smell it on you after you get out of the shower.
Carina J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product is worth every penny. It is pricier but will last u months depending on your size of family and uses.I use it as shampoo and body wash, floor cleaner and to wash out baby stains. Brushes etc. I have no more itching scalp. Smells great and good ingredients.
Tara A.
Fairhope , AL
I use this for everything from floors to body wash. I keep it in my shower and under my sink. Hand wash and laundry detergent! Love the simplicity of the product. Would recommend to everyone.
Celisa S.
Bennington, VT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Dr. Bronner's is the go-to for hippies, or at least that's how I thought of this Castile soap for a LONG TIME. I assumed I'd have an allergy to this kind of product because I have sensitivities to so many things. I picked this up because I was suffering from severe skin rashes and breakouts caused in part by using products (body washes) that I was allergic to. I switched to this and stuck with it until long after my skin cleared up.

A little of this goes sooooo very far. I dabbed two drops on my washcloth and it was very aromatherapeutic once the steam hit it and the natural, light scent started to hit my nose. I noticed that with the allergies I suffer from, using this in the shower was very helpful in helping my sinuses open up.

A few months after I purchased this, I read the entire bottle while sitting in the bathtub. And I told my sister about some of the many uses. She and I are becoming more aware and concerned about the things we put in our bodies, and since she's got a baby, she's even more conscious of her decisions and purchases.

We began to swap out other products for Dr. Bronner's where possible and continue to use it as a multi-purpose cleanser, a mild soap solution for bathing our cat (instead of using harsh flea treatments). It also is really excellent for cleaning fruit. Diluting it is the key - it is worth every penny you pay for it, believe you me!
Kohi S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love how Dr Bronners castille soap cleanses my hair and leaves it feeling fresh. It has natural plant ingredients. Its very foamy and excellent for multiple uses. I clean the floors, wash my dogs and the sink with this soap. The family loves it and one bottle lasts a long time. Its 12 bucks. Totally worth your money
Sanjota G.
Bloomington, IL
This can be used for multipurpose. From face to many household things this soap can be used in its diluted mode. The impressive thing is this product is made up of natural products and there are no chemicals at all. I use it for my face, to clean up my make up brushes, for the body after shower and many like these.
Auh'Goddess B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this product harmful to dry skin.?
Ciara S.
Beaufort, SC
How well does this work?

Vitamin Shoppe