BY DR. BRONNER'S #9 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

With no added fragrance and double the olive oil, our Baby Unscented Pure-Castile Liquid Soap is good for sensitive skin & babies too (though not tear-free!). Dr. Bronner's soap is concentrated, biodegradable, versatile and effective. Made with organic and certified fair trade ingredients, packaged in a 100% post-consumer recycled bottle. All-One!

SUGGESTED USES

Dr. Bronner’s 18-in-1 Pure-Castile Soaps are good for just about any cleaning task. Face, body, hair & food, dishes, laundry, mopping, pets—clean your house and body with no synthetic preservatives, detergents or foaming agents—none! Dilute! Dilute! OK!! Need recipes? Read Lisa Bronner's Liquid Soaps Dilutions Cheat Sheet.

INGREDIENTS

Water, Organic Coconut Oil*, Potassium Hydroxide**, Organic Palm Kernel Oil*, Organic Olive Oil*, Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Citric Acid, Tocopherol
*CERTIFIED FAIR TRADE INGREDIENTS
**None remains after saponifying oils into soap & glycerin.

• Dr. Bronner's 18-in-1 Hemp Baby Unscented Pure - Castile ...1 Answers
  • What kind of scent does this soap have?2 Answers
  • Really wanted to love it as my facial cleanser... But fel...5 Answers
Nelma M.
warren, MI
This is the only product I trust on my babies delicate, sensitive skin. I was introduced to Dr Bronners 3 years ago and it has been the only product both of my kids have been washed with. It is gentle and the best part is a lot goes a long ways so the bottle lasts forever! It's meant to be diluted. I have bought 2 bottles of the baby Dr Bronners in 3 years!!!! I love the ingredients and what the company stands for. I have a few of the other scents that I use for different things such as Orange for my kitchen counters and mopping floors.
Mikaila V.
Port Townsend
This castile soap is more of a lifestyle piece than an actual "product" to my family and I. We use it for so many different things that it's difficult to list them all. For shampoo and body wash it's an excellent alternative to conventional items. I will state that my hairstylist is always impressed at the level of health and growth I have when coming in for a cut/reshaping, and I always mention that it's probably due to using this stuff the majority of the time. It's super gentle,  but cleans thoroughly.  It also makes good hand soap, and I find it enjoyable to create different scents with essential oils. Once you get broken from the habit of expecting an actual lather, it's perfect; but my husband and kids were weirded out for a week or so. One large bottle lasts a long time, I probably repurchase more than 6 months out each time. Considering how many other products it's saved us from buying though, it's certainly a smart financial move too in addition to health.
Whylde_Mamma A.
Helena
I used this on my baby's because it has no chemicals in it it is safe for clothes you can brush your teeth with it you can wash your babies with it you can wash your hair with it you can just do anything with it and it washes clean instantly you have no soap film residue on your body and I even use it today and my children are now almost 30 and it's a great great product. I will never stop using this product for my body wash and shampoo it's just amazing you should try it.
Stephanie R.
Queens , NY
Amazing for newborn babies and babies in general. Most soaps that are marketed for babies have a lot of chemicals in them. This is an amazing brand because there are literally no chemicals and it is completely safe for babies. The ingredients are simple, clean, and this brands focuses on being environmentally friendly! It is soft on skin. Since this is a gentle multi-purpose soap, it can be used to wash hands, body, baby, hair – you name it.
Miss A.
I like this product. I first tried this product last year from a sample that was sent to me. I love how it's unscented and moisturizing. I haven't seen this product in a while but just recently they were having a great deal at Wholefoods. If you want to purchase Dr. Bronners, go to Wholefoods or Trader Joe's. Don't even think about buying it at Target. It's $15.99 there but at Wholefoods, 12 dollars. Save some money and live better.
Olivia D.
I like this product. I have been using it for more than 2 years, and I wouldn't go back to any other product. I use it for all seasons, and works for me. I personally have oily skin and use this product with a fascial scrub and my radical brush and it clears up my skin pretty well. I must say it does take some time for my skin to clear up with this product but it does the trick.
Sue G.
Dr. Bronners is such a great product, and amazing for cleansing. The unscented version is ideal for people with sensitive skin like myself. It does so well with deep cleaning, with just a little bit of product. I use the unscented version for my face, as a cleanser and love it, i either dilute it with half water in the bottle itself, or dispense a few drops in the palm of my hand and and add water and rinse my face. I will never use another soap/cleanser for my face again. PS. I  have eczema/acne prone skin. For those trying dr bronners  for the first time, always remember to dilute and try the unscented version and maybe add essential oil of choice, to make it smell nice.
Anastaisa L.
Brooklyn
This soap have many uses. I bought this for my daughter who has mild eczema. I don't like use scented soap for her and I. This soap goes a long way. I've used it as shampoo(it was too drying for my hair though)and dish soap lol a bit expensive but at least it has many uses.
Amy R.
Jacksonville, NC
I felt good using this due to how safe and natural it is. It has a good clean baby smell. It is a little drying, but if you’re only washing your baby a couple times a week as you should be, it’s not too bad especially when you follow with moisturizer. This is not a tear free soap as most baby soaps are, so you have to be careful around the eyes...which you should also be doing regardless of the product you use.
nikkie A.
Henderson, NV
This is a good soap for bigger families. It’s never more than fourteen dollars, and it lasts for a very long time. Since it’s unscented you don’t have to worry about the smell clashing with other products. You can also use this soap to clean your home or do your laundry if you’re into the “natural” thing. I like using this soap on my children because it cleans everything without drying out the skin. I even use it to remove my makeup at the end of the day.
Kayoung N.
Really wanted to love it as my facial cleanser... But felt really dry afterwards and i have oily combo skin..!! How do you use this as a facial cleanser without feeling dry?
brandy g.
Placerville, CA
Can this be used as a laundry detergent? If so, does it work really well for that? I have severe allergies to most laundry detergents so I'm looking for something more natural
Stephanie E.
Bay City, MI
What kind of scent does this soap have?
Amy S.
Staff
Dr. Bronner's 18-in-1 Hemp Baby Unscented Pure - Castile Soap Does anyone use this as a laundry detergent? Does it actually work? How did you dilute the soap and did you add anything else?

Vitamin Shoppe