BY DR. BRONNER'S #12 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

With no added fragrance and double the olive oil, our Baby Unscented Pure-Castile Liquid Soap is good for sensitive skin & babies too (though not tear-free!). Dr. Bronner's soap is concentrated, biodegradable, versatile and effective. Made with organic and certified fair trade ingredients, packaged in a 100% post-consumer recycled bottle. All-One!

SUGGESTED USES

Dr. Bronner’s 18-in-1 Pure-Castile Soaps are good for just about any cleaning task. Face, body, hair & food, dishes, laundry, mopping, pets—clean your house and body with no synthetic preservatives, detergents or foaming agents—none! Dilute! Dilute! OK!! Need recipes? Read Lisa Bronner's Liquid Soaps Dilutions Cheat Sheet.

INGREDIENTS

Water, Organic Coconut Oil*, Potassium Hydroxide**, Organic Palm Kernel Oil*, Organic Olive Oil*, Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Citric Acid, Tocopherol
*CERTIFIED FAIR TRADE INGREDIENTS
**None remains after saponifying oils into soap & glycerin.

Mikaila V.
Port Townsend
This castile soap is more of a lifestyle piece than an actual "product" to my family and I. We use it for so many different things that it's difficult to list them all. For shampoo and body wash it's an excellent alternative to conventional items. I will state that my hairstylist is always impressed at the level of health and growth I have when coming in for a cut/reshaping, and I always mention that it's probably due to using this stuff the majority of the time. It's super gentle,  but cleans thoroughly.  It also makes good hand soap, and I find it enjoyable to create different scents with essential oils. Once you get broken from the habit of expecting an actual lather, it's perfect; but my husband and kids were weirded out for a week or so. One large bottle lasts a long time, I probably repurchase more than 6 months out each time. Considering how many other products it's saved us from buying though, it's certainly a smart financial move too in addition to health.
Nelma M.
Warren, MI
This is the only product I trust on my babies delicate, sensitive skin. I was introduced to Dr Bronners 3 years ago and it has been the only product both of my kids have been washed with. It is gentle and the best part is a lot goes a long ways so the bottle lasts forever! It's meant to be diluted. I have bought 2 bottles of the baby Dr Bronners in 3 years!!!! I love the ingredients and what the company stands for. I have a few of the other scents that I use for different things such as Orange for my kitchen counters and mopping floors.
Miss A.
I like this product. I first tried this product last year from a sample that was sent to me. I love how it's unscented and moisturizing. I haven't seen this product in a while but just recently they were having a great deal at Wholefoods. If you want to purchase Dr. Bronners, go to Wholefoods or Trader Joe's. Don't even think about buying it at Target. It's $15.99 there but at Wholefoods, 12 dollars. Save some money and live better.
Bekah W.
Ann Arbor
I use this castile soap in so many of my DIY products including baby soap, baby wipes, detergent, face wash, etc. It is super mild and has helped eliminate my babies eczema patches. A little goes a LONG way so make sure you DILUTE! The bottle is also super fun to read if you've got a few extra minutes.
Gabrielle J.
Atlanta
This product cured my cystic acne, I swear! I use it with my CLARISONIC Mia 2 Sonic Skin Cleansing System and my skin is seriously porcelain. I haven’t had a break out in over 3 years. Currently using with Yes to Cucumbers Soothing Daily Calming Moisturizer. Couldn’t live without this!
Wilma F.
Perfect product! I use as a body wash because my skin can be sensitive at times. A change of weather, traveling, tight exercise clothing, all can irritate. I like that it’s gentle, non animal tested, and very pure. It’s expensive, but I only use a bit at a time. So cost per use justifies it, in the end.
Bailey P.
Irvine, CA
This stuff is GREAT. Use it daily as a body wash or to clean random things around the house. It’s all natural so it’s not too harsh, and it lasts forever because you’re supposed to dilute it. I’m never going back to normal soap.
Hannah D.
Louisville, KY
I can’t use this everyday because it can dry out the skin (I have oily skin) but when I do use it it leave my skin feeling soft and super clean. It’s very affordable but is kinda hard to use because the soap is so thin it can slip through the cracks of your fingers.
stephanie w.
Burlington
I use this soap for my body wash, and I love it. The ingredients are all natural and they don't irritate my skin. I also use it for my toddler, and I feel good about using it on her skin since there aren't any nasty chemicals in it.
Amanda G.
Lebanon
This stuff is amazing! I was trying all sorts of unscented, hypoallergenic products for my little guy with exzema. I finally tried this as body wash AND shampoo and he has been clear skinned since!!!!! No joke. I use this to make cloth wipes solution as well! And my own hand soaps etc by adding essential oils and putting into a roaming pump by the sink! Miracle stuff! Dr. Bronner's 18-in-1 Hemp Baby Unscented Pure - Castile Soap
Kayoung N.
Really wanted to love it as my facial cleanser... But felt really dry afterwards and i have oily combo skin..!! How do you use this as a facial cleanser without feeling dry?
brandy g.
Placerville, CA
Can this be used as a laundry detergent? If so, does it work really well for that? I have severe allergies to most laundry detergents so I'm looking for something more natural
Amy S.
Woodside, NY
Dr. Bronner's 18-in-1 Hemp Baby Unscented Pure - Castile Soap Does anyone use this as a laundry detergent? Does it actually work? How did you dilute the soap and did you add anything else?
Stephanie E.
Bay City, MI
What kind of scent does this soap have?