BY DR. BRONNER'S #6 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

With no added fragrance and double the olive oil, our Baby Unscented Pure-Castile Liquid Soap is good for sensitive skin & babies too (though not tear-free!). Dr. Bronner's soap is concentrated, biodegradable, versatile and effective. Made with organic and certified fair trade ingredients, packaged in a 100% post-consumer recycled bottle. All-One!

SUGGESTED USES

Dr. Bronner’s 18-in-1 Pure-Castile Soaps are good for just about any cleaning task. Face, body, hair & food, dishes, laundry, mopping, pets—clean your house and body with no synthetic preservatives, detergents or foaming agents—none! Dilute! Dilute! OK!! Need recipes? Read Lisa Bronner's Liquid Soaps Dilutions Cheat Sheet.

INGREDIENTS

Water, Organic Coconut Oil*, Potassium Hydroxide**, Organic Palm Kernel Oil*, Organic Olive Oil*, Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Citric Acid, Tocopherol
*CERTIFIED FAIR TRADE INGREDIENTS
**None remains after saponifying oils into soap & glycerin.

Kody K.
Traverse City, MI
My little man has eczema and it's extremely sensitive to soaps. His doctor said even Johnson & Johnson's baby soap has too much fragrance for him so I switched to Dr Bronner's help baby Castile soap.
It has so many uses! I love Castile soap and this stuff cleans up even the worst poo accidents with ease. It leaves him smelling clean and fresh. The only scent is the smell of soap. I also use it as a cleaning product for surfaces he will come into contact with.
Bonus: it's environmentally conscious.
Nelma M.
warren, MI
This is the only product I trust on my babies delicate, sensitive skin. I was introduced to Dr Bronners 3 years ago and it has been the only product both of my kids have been washed with. It is gentle and the best part is a lot goes a long ways so the bottle lasts forever! It's meant to be diluted. I have bought 2 bottles of the baby Dr Bronners in 3 years!!!! I love the ingredients and what the company stands for. I have a few of the other scents that I use for different things such as Orange for my kitchen counters and mopping floors.
Mikaila V.
Port Townsend
This castile soap is more of a lifestyle piece than an actual "product" to my family and I. We use it for so many different things that it's difficult to list them all. For shampoo and body wash it's an excellent alternative to conventional items. I will state that my hairstylist is always impressed at the level of health and growth I have when coming in for a cut/reshaping, and I always mention that it's probably due to using this stuff the majority of the time. It's super gentle,  but cleans thoroughly.  It also makes good hand soap, and I find it enjoyable to create different scents with essential oils. Once you get broken from the habit of expecting an actual lather, it's perfect; but my husband and kids were weirded out for a week or so. One large bottle lasts a long time, I probably repurchase more than 6 months out each time. Considering how many other products it's saved us from buying though, it's certainly a smart financial move too in addition to health.
Miss A.
Roselle, NJ
I like this product. I first tried this product last year from a sample that was sent to me. I love how it's unscented and moisturizing. I haven't seen this product in a while but just recently they were having a great deal at Wholefoods. If you want to purchase Dr. Bronners, go to Wholefoods or Trader Joe's. Don't even think about buying it at Target. It's $15.99 there but at Wholefoods, 12 dollars. Save some money and live better.
Olivia D.
I like this product. I have been using it for more than 2 years, and I wouldn't go back to any other product. I use it for all seasons, and works for me. I personally have oily skin and use this product with a fascial scrub and my radical brush and it clears up my skin pretty well. I must say it does take some time for my skin to clear up with this product but it does the trick.
Lindsey P.
Cape Girardeau
I really enjoy this multipurpose soap. The soap is very concentrated so add plenty of water! Its a bit pricey but a bottle lasts a long time. The only downside is the film like feeling it leaves on my skin when I use it as a body wash. Although, the product is amazing at removing oil, sweat, and dirt in the shower after a long day.
Bekah W.
Ann Arbor
I use this castile soap in so many of my DIY products including baby soap, baby wipes, detergent, face wash, etc. It is super mild and has helped eliminate my babies eczema patches. A little goes a LONG way so make sure you DILUTE! The bottle is also super fun to read if you've got a few extra minutes.
Kayla H.
Naples
I give this soap 4 stars because it is multi-purpose and has the best ingredients. I have used this to clean my makeup brushes, wash my face, hair, body, and even shampoo the carpets! The missing star is that while it helps my psoriasis so much, it’s impossible to wash the oil out of my hair!
Janna R.
Groton, MA
I love this soap for everything. It’s a great face wash, body wash, etc, but it really brings it home for me as a makeup brush and sponge cleaner. It gets all the makeup off and cleans off stains so much faster than other cleansers. It’s a great multipurpose soap and a staple in my collection.
Jessica F.
Vancouver, WA
This is amazing! It’s multi-use and I love to use this as a facial cleanser. You only need the smallest amount and it will get everything off. But, do not get this near your eyes as it will sting! I only use this to get really stubborn face makeup off , and the lavender scent is great!
Kayoung N.
Really wanted to love it as my facial cleanser... But felt really dry afterwards and i have oily combo skin..!! How do you use this as a facial cleanser without feeling dry?
brandy g.
Placerville, CA
Can this be used as a laundry detergent? If so, does it work really well for that? I have severe allergies to most laundry detergents so I'm looking for something more natural
Stephanie E.
Bay City, MI
What kind of scent does this soap have?
Amy S.
Dr. Bronner's 18-in-1 Hemp Baby Unscented Pure - Castile Soap Does anyone use this as a laundry detergent? Does it actually work? How did you dilute the soap and did you add anything else?