BY DR. BRONNER'S #14 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Warm, comforting and slightly sweet & like marzipan or amaretto! Our Almond Pure-Castile Liquid Soap is concentrated, biodegradable, versatile and effective. Made with organic and certified fair trade ingredients, packaged in a 100% post-consumer recycled bottle. All-One!

SUGGESTED USES

Dr. Bronner’s 18-in-1 Pure-Castile Soaps are good for just about any cleaning task. Face, body, hair & food, dishes, laundry, mopping, pets—clean your house and body with no synthetic preservatives, detergents or foaming agents—none!

INGREDIENTS

Water, Organic Coconut Oil*, Potassium Hydroxide**, Organic Palm Kernel Oil*, Organic Olive Oil*, Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Natural Almond Fragrance, Citric Acid, Tocopherol
*CERTIFIED FAIR TRADE INGREDIENTS
**None remains after saponifying oils into soap & glycerin.

Bridgett E.
BURLINGTON, VT
This soap should be a staple in everyones life! Out of every product that I frequently recommend to people I probably recommend this one the most often. It has a ton of different uses and lasts forever. I use mine as a body soap, hand soap, clarifying shampoo, to wash my delicates, to wash my shower and sink, and etc. It is especially good for travel because it is highly concentrated and a tiny bottle will last a very long time. My favorite scents are the almond and the lavender. The lavender smells like you just crushed up fresh lavender flowers and the almond smells like marzipan! I go directly to this soap if my skin is freaking out because it is so gentle. My skin starts to go back to normal within days. I love how the soaps are free of synthetic preservatives, detergents, foaming agents and icky chemicals. Also most of the ingredients are certified fair trade, they are non GMO and Cruelty free! Dr, Bronner's is not only an ethical and trustworthy company that I feel great about using but there products just fantastic! This product saves me tons of time and money and makes my life a lot easier. I could rave about it forever!
Danielle R.
This is one of my favorite multi-use products. It's a great body wash for very dry, very sensitive skin. Many body washes can dry out my skin but I actually find that this one is hydrating, but still provides a deep clean!

I also use it to clean my makeup brushes and Beauty Blender. This is my favorite scent also. It is just so refreshing!

Emily d.
Lake Oswego, OR
I got a big bottle of this last semester and I still haven’t run out. It’s fabulous. It smells lovely and earthy but very clean. I like that I can use this in a variety of ways beyond a body wash. It works great for gently hand washing clothes! Will definitely be buying again!
Maddie K.
This is the bomb. The almond scent is light and lovely and there is so much product! I always feel incredibly clean after using this. Only bummer is that I wish it was a bit more moisturizing. I try to rotate it out with a more moisturizing product.
Ariel R.
Flushing, NY
This smells really nice. I use it as a body wash, shampoo and sometimes even as face wash depending on my mood. I think it works great and I don't have anything bad to say. The size is good for the price also in my opinion. Its also healthy for you compared to many other products so I like that.
Sasha M.
HALLANDALE BEACH
I used to use the Peppermint Soap, but lets face it.. You feel like a peppermint candy stepping out the shower afterwards. The Almond body soap feels good, smells great, and my husband literally uses it from head to toe. Hair, Face, and body.
Jamie T.
Love the scent and clean feel when I get out of the shower! Perfect for men and women with this fresh scent! Gives you an instant clean feel without drying out your skin like other Castile soaps! Affordable... a little goes a long way, seriously... bought a $15 bottle over 6 months ago, use it everyday and I still have 1/4-1/2 a bottle left! I do not recommend the peppermint scent as it tends to tingle and burn in the groin areas (seriously don't use it)!
Michaela H.
Lawrenceville
Absolutely amazing! You can use it for practically anything! It has many uses and lasts very long. I put a little bit in a foam bottle and pour mostly water in it and i have a soap container that I can use for my hands/face/body!
Lauren B.
Houma, LA
THE SMELL IS OUT OF THIS WORLD. Definitely sweet smell like almost extract. Use this in my baths and makes me feel fresh and clean. Have not used this for other uses except in bath water but I know there are many uses for this product.
Bailey W.
Tacoma , WA
I am so so happy with this soap! A friend of mine recommended this to me to do some DIY projects, such as body wash, mild cleanser, make up remover, brush cleaner etc! So affordable, and goes a long way!!
Ritika C.
What's this for exactly?
rocio f.
Is it a very strong, overwhelming scent?
Kate W.
Cocoa, FL
Has anyone with sensitive skin tried this? If so, is it good for that skin type?
Emily D.
Has anyone ever tried using this as dish soap? I did for the first time, and feel like it does not degrease well at all. Curious as to what others have experienced.
Michelle M.
Does this smell like almond extract?