BY DR. BRONNER'S

Warm, comforting and slightly sweet & like marzipan or amaretto! Our Almond Pure-Castile Liquid Soap is concentrated, biodegradable, versatile and effective. Made with organic and certified fair trade ingredients, packaged in a 100% post-consumer recycled bottle. All-One!

SUGGESTED USES

Dr. Bronner’s 18-in-1 Pure-Castile Soaps are good for just about any cleaning task. Face, body, hair & food, dishes, laundry, mopping, pets—clean your house and body with no synthetic preservatives, detergents or foaming agents—none!

INGREDIENTS

Water, Organic Coconut Oil*, Potassium Hydroxide**, Organic Palm Kernel Oil*, Organic Olive Oil*, Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Natural Almond Fragrance, Citric Acid, Tocopherol
*CERTIFIED FAIR TRADE INGREDIENTS
**None remains after saponifying oils into soap & glycerin.

emily p.
Somewhat obsessed honestly. I tried store brand versions, but this smells the best AND it lasts so much longer because it seems so much stronger. I use it for shampoo, body wash, face wash, and even in replacement of my shaving cream. Cannot say enough good things. I have sensitive skin and allergies, but this is so great, I have no issues using it and it has kept my skin clear of irritation and breakouts I would usually get from being in the gym daily. Love
Leisha S.
Greenville, SC
I am slowly making the transition to natural products. Though very different from a regular body wash, I have enjoyed the use of Dr. Bronner’s. I recommend creating a foam with the soap prior to applying. My only concern is it takes a good scrub to remove my makeup, concerning for how it removes dirt and bacteria from the rest of my skin.
Courtney S.
Highland
This stuff is amazing. I use it as both a shampoo and body wash. A little goes a long way (one pea sized drop on a loofah is more than enough). Also gentle enough to use on my toddler. The smell reminds me of a subtle baking scent (almond). If you don’t like vanilla, almond, or sweet scents; this probably isn’t the variety for you. Can be used in a variety of ways...all listed in the bottle. Also LOVE that it’s environmentally friendly.
Emily d.
Portland, OR
I got a big bottle of this last semester and I still haven’t run out. It’s fabulous. It smells lovely and earthy but very clean. I like that I can use this in a variety of ways beyond a body wash. It works great for gently hand washing clothes! Will definitely be buying again!
Danielle R.
This is one of my favorite multi-use products. It's a great body wash for very dry, very sensitive skin. Many body washes can dry out my skin but I actually find that this one is hydrating, but still provides a deep clean!

I also use it to clean my makeup brushes and Beauty Blender. This is my favorite scent also. It is just so refreshing!

Maddie K.
This is the bomb. The almond scent is light and lovely and there is so much product! I always feel incredibly clean after using this. Only bummer is that I wish it was a bit more moisturizing. I try to rotate it out with a more moisturizing product.
Ariel R.
Flushing, NY
This smells really nice. I use it as a body wash, shampoo and sometimes even as face wash depending on my mood. I think it works great and I don't have anything bad to say. The size is good for the price also in my opinion. Its also healthy for you compared to many other products so I like that.
Michaela H.
Lawrenceville
Absolutely amazing! You can use it for practically anything! It has many uses and lasts very long. I put a little bit in a foam bottle and pour mostly water in it and i have a soap container that I can use for my hands/face/body!
Elizabeth E.
I use this soap to clean my makeup brushes and occasionally as a body wash. I mainly use the bar saop version of this as a body wash. I have very sensitive eczema prone skin on my arms and this product soothes everything. The scent is amazing, but not too overbearing like some of the other soaps by this company.
Coffeesnob37
I use this for cleaning around the house. This is my go to cleaner. It smells so good. Doesn't damage flooring nor baseboards. 😊😊 I have even used this in my carpet cleaner. It takes stains and odors out of carpet.
Ritika C.
What's this for exactly?
rocio f.
Is it a very strong, overwhelming scent?
Deidre M.
Hurst , TX
I'm just wondering how strong the almond scent is. I'm looking for a new soap and am obsessed with almond right now.
Kate W.
Cocoa, FL
Has anyone with sensitive skin tried this? If so, is it good for that skin type?
DaNai K.
I own the tea tree scent and it is very strong, does this have a strong scent and if so is it a harsh or is it bearable.