BY DR. BRONNER'S #14 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Warm, comforting and slightly sweet & like marzipan or amaretto! Our Almond Pure-Castile Liquid Soap is concentrated, biodegradable, versatile and effective. Made with organic and certified fair trade ingredients, packaged in a 100% post-consumer recycled bottle. All-One!

SUGGESTED USES

Dr. Bronner’s 18-in-1 Pure-Castile Soaps are good for just about any cleaning task. Face, body, hair & food, dishes, laundry, mopping, pets—clean your house and body with no synthetic preservatives, detergents or foaming agents—none!

INGREDIENTS

Water, Organic Coconut Oil*, Potassium Hydroxide**, Organic Palm Kernel Oil*, Organic Olive Oil*, Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Natural Almond Fragrance, Citric Acid, Tocopherol
*CERTIFIED FAIR TRADE INGREDIENTS
**None remains after saponifying oils into soap & glycerin.

• I'm just wondering how strong the almond scent is. I'm l...1 Answers
  • I own the tea tree scent and it is very strong, does this...1 Answers
  • Does this smell like almond extract?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Andrea A.
Bettendorf
I have very sensitive skin and eczema and tend to get rashes from most body washes and soaps but this works great for my skin. The smell isn’t too strong which I really appreciate. My mother told me about it and I started using it because other soaps were making my eczema worse but after using this my eczema has completely cleared up. It doesn’t contain any foaming agents but does foam naturally and is vegan and cruelty free which is always a win. Even the palm oil is ethically and sustainably sourced. I absolutely love this soap and I’m so glad I purchased it
Elizabeth E.
I use this soap to clean my makeup brushes and occasionally as a body wash. I mainly use the bar saop version of this as a body wash. I have very sensitive eczema prone skin on my arms and this product soothes everything. The scent is amazing, but not too overbearing like some of the other soaps by this company.
Victoria J.
I love this all purpose soap. The almond smell is delightful as are their other scents. This can be used for so many things including cleaning makeup brushes and sponges or cleaning your dog! I even use it as body wash on occasion. Absolutely recommend for any household chores or beauty needs!
Eve G.
Westchester
I am obsessed with the almond scent Dr. Bronners!! It smells like cookies, soooo good. But aside from its smell, it’s effective and best of all doesn’t have any added unhealthy chemicals in it. Not only do I use it on my hair but I use it as a hand soap and to clean my child’s room.
Chelsea G.
This soap as such a warm, yummy almond scent to it. It's perfect for the winter months. It doesn't dry out my skin and it always leaves my body feeling clean. It's a little pricey but for me it's worth it because all you need is a very small amount to wash your entire body. Love it!
Emily d.
Lake Oswego, OR
I got a big bottle of this last semester and I still haven’t run out. It’s fabulous. It smells lovely and earthy but very clean. I like that I can use this in a variety of ways beyond a body wash. It works great for gently hand washing clothes! Will definitely be buying again!
Danielle R.
This is one of my favorite multi-use products. It's a great body wash for very dry, very sensitive skin. Many body washes can dry out my skin but I actually find that this one is hydrating, but still provides a deep clean!

I also use it to clean my makeup brushes and Beauty Blender. This is my favorite scent also. It is just so refreshing!

Maddie K.
This is the bomb. The almond scent is light and lovely and there is so much product! I always feel incredibly clean after using this. Only bummer is that I wish it was a bit more moisturizing. I try to rotate it out with a more moisturizing product.
Ariel R.
Flushing, NY
This smells really nice. I use it as a body wash, shampoo and sometimes even as face wash depending on my mood. I think it works great and I don't have anything bad to say. The size is good for the price also in my opinion. Its also healthy for you compared to many other products so I like that.
Jamie T.
Love the scent and clean feel when I get out of the shower! Perfect for men and women with this fresh scent! Gives you an instant clean feel without drying out your skin like other Castile soaps! Affordable... a little goes a long way, seriously... bought a $15 bottle over 6 months ago, use it everyday and I still have 1/4-1/2 a bottle left! I do not recommend the peppermint scent as it tends to tingle and burn in the groin areas (seriously don't use it)!
Ritika C.
What's this for exactly?
rocio f.
Is it a very strong, overwhelming scent?
Emily D.
Marshfield, WI
Has anyone ever tried using this as dish soap? I did for the first time, and feel like it does not degrease well at all. Curious as to what others have experienced.
Kate W.
Cocoa, FL
Has anyone with sensitive skin tried this? If so, is it good for that skin type?
DaNai K.
I own the tea tree scent and it is very strong, does this have a strong scent and if so is it a harsh or is it bearable.