BY DR. BRONNER'S

Sal Suds is not a soap and is our hard-surface all-purpose cleaner made of plant-based surfactants with natural spruce and fir-needle oils: it cleans and rinses with exceptional power yet is mild and gentle on the skin. Sal Suds is equally effective in hard or soft water rinsing freely hot or cold. It is 100 Pct. cruelty-free: no animal testing. Sal Suds will biodegrade rapidly after it has done its job. Water Sodium Lauryl Sulfate Coco-Betaine Lauryl Glucoside Fir Needle Oil Spruce Oil. see more...

Kay M.
Kay M.
Beltsville, MD
I have been using this household cleaner for literally the last 20 years and it is my HG cleaner. This is a great value at about $12 a bottle. Very little product is needed to clean all areas and I love that it is chemical free so I don't need to worry about smelling it or needing to use gloves.
wendy b.
wendy b.
I love this stuff. I use it to clean just about everything in my house. It is non toxic so it is safe to use around children and animals.
Anna C.
Anna C.
Middle River, MD
Love the smell on this one. I am still on the fence about SLS even though it's coconut based. I am just not sure how I feel about it.