BY DR. BRONNER'S

Truly a classic! The ever popular Dr. Bonners soap has over 18 different claimed uses. Everything from soap and shampoo to toothpaste massage oil shaving cream and deodorant. Available in either liquid or bar form. Bars liquid 2 oz. 4 oz. 8 oz. 16 oz and 32 oz. Biodegradable and vegetable-based made with Certified Fair Trade and Organic Oils. Sal Suds is a hard surface all purpose cleaner made of plant based surfactants with natural spruce and fir-needle oils. It cleans and rinses with exceptional power yet is gentle on the skin. The peppermint essential oil tingles the body and clears the mind. Because therapeutically peppermint oil is a mild stimulant it increases vitality and clarity. Euclayptus opens your pores and clears your sinuses while enveloping the body in its warm invigorating vapors. A relaxing fragrance for tired and stressed-out souls lavender calms the nerves and soothes the body. Tea tree oil is a natural antiseptic that helps heal cuts and bruises as well as skin conditions like acne dermatitis and psoriasis. Unscented baby contains no fragrance so is great for people who have allergies or sensitive skin. Of course it is great for babies as well. see more...

• What's your favorite Dr. Bronner's scent?? Dr. Bronners Mild Bab...2 Answers
  • Will this clear up acne? I accidentally got the peppermint and al...1 Answers
  • Where is the best place to purchase this?4 Answers
Judith M.
Linden
Review for: Dr. Bronner Organic Tea Tree Castile Liquid Soap (473ml)
If your looking for good healthy soap, well your search is over. After using this soap your gonna want to buy another one. You will come out the bathroom feeling cleansed. So far my favorite soap.Dr. Bronner's Tea Tree Castile Liquid Soap
Natalia W.
Seattle, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My boyfriend had this body wash and I tried it one time and loved it. I always knew tea tree oil was good for your skin and acne problems, but I only knew about small concentrated bottles of tea tree oil for spot treatment that were kind of expensive. I didn't know there was such thing as a body wash with tea tree oil, so when I tried it I fell in love. It smelled great and even though it is an oil body wash, my skin didn't feel oily at all. The exact opposite actually. I felt squeaky clean and refreshed. I also used it on my face and saw that it had helped clear up small blemishes. I would highly recommend this for people with acne prone skin.
Lakeshow A.
San diego, Ca
Review for: Dr. Bronner Organic Tea Tree Castile Liquid Soap (946ml)
All of Dr. Bronners Castile soap products are amazing! I use the tea tree liquid soap to clean my makeup brushes - the tea tree antiseptic helps remove any oil buildup on my makeup brushes which is great since I have oily skin. I even use this soap to clean around the house - it's great for cleaning floors, counters, and even dishes.
Amber T.
Greenfield, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just started using this as a face and body wash. Seem to be really great for both those things. Actually bought for my 13 year old. His skin has cleared up so much while using this product. Not a huge fan of the scent but will continue to buy as long as it keeps working. The bottle is huge and you do have to dilute. Should last a long time.
Sarah C.
Lynchburg
I CANNOT SAY ENOUGH GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS SOAP! For one, it has multiple uses, and will last you forever! I primarily use the tea tree one on my face only and let me tell you it has SAVED my skin. I usually put a little tiny amount on either a silicone face scrubbie or a konjac sponge (I recommend eco tools). I had very oily, bumpy, acne prone skin. NOW my skin is smoother than ever, clean, and acne free! Seriously give this stuff a try!
Olivia S.
Lawrenceville, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently moved and noticed I was breaking out on my body (which I never had issues with before moving) I thought it was due to either the water or changing my body wash. As soon as I bought this my breakouts started clearing up. I also love that you only need a tiny bit. I've had the bottle for over a months and it looks like I've hardly used any. I will continue to use this and recommend to friends.
Melanie W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best tea tree soap EVER...it has so many uses; it's great for cleaning not just your body but also you can wash dishes, and disinfect your bathrooms/kitchen...it's a bit pricey but a little goes a long way - worth the money in my opinion when you can do so much with this natural based formula - I highly recommend this, and this also comes in a bar soap form if liquid is not your fave!
Mychell M.
I used this product as a face wash because it has tea tree in it which helps with acne. And I have been using it for a month now and I love it. I haven't broken out as bad I used to and it's not harsh at all. The price is also really good. I got it on Amazon for $16 it's a 32oz but you have to dilute it so really it's like a 64oz!
Melissa B.
Hillside , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is all I use. I don't use any other soap. I wash my body face and hair with this tea tree Soap. It works so great. My face has cleared up and I did have a lot of acne on my chest and now it's gone. It helps clarify my scalp as well. I also use this to wash my dog. She has sensitive skin and the tea tree oil helps.
Alli P.
Topeka, KS
Review for: Dr. Bronner Organic Tea Tree Castile Liquid Soap (473ml)
I like the Dr. Bronner's Castile soaps, but this one in particular I did not like the smell of. I think these soaps are easy to use and are effective for many things. I always repurchase them, but I won't be repurchasing this scent.
Leslie G.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Where is the best place to purchase this?
Amy T.
Springfield, VA
I have acne prone, dry, teenage skin. Will this product be too harsh or too drying on my skin? Are there better alternatives for natural facial washes?
Ella P.
Portland , OR
What's your favorite Dr. Bronner's scent?? Dr. Bronners Mild Baby Castile Soap - 16 oz I love ALMOND, ROSE, and PEPPERMINT 🎉
Erica S.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Where can I buy larger bottles of this than what I bought when I got my ear pierced at a tattoo shop ?
Bushra K.
I would like to start using this soap on my face. According to the YouTuber SunkissedAlba it's great for everyday face wash especially to keep acne at bay. Is this safe to use on your face every day? I usually wash my face twice a day.