BY DR. BRONNER'S

Nourish and hydrate skin with good ingredients: organic jojoba oil to heal and soothe, organic coconut oil to moisturize, organic hemp and avocado oils to keep skin smooth and supple. Good for most skin types, sensitive-dry-rough-or combination. We use only organic essential oils for fragrance ÌÎå¬ breathe deeply!

SUGGESTED USES

Gentle enough to be used anywhere — hands, face or body. Our lotions are highly emollient, so start with a small amount. Keep a bottle by your sink and apply a pea-sized amount after hand-washing. Put it on right out of the shower, before skin dries. Just a few squirts will cover the whole body and absorb quickly into skin. Nourishes and moisturizes organically. Massage slowly into skin for deep relaxation, always towards the heart. Breathe deeply! Health is Wealth!

INGREDIENTS

Aqua, Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Organic Ethyl Alcohol*, Organic Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil*, Organic Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Organic Quillaja Saponaria Extract, Organic Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Organic Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol
*CERTIFIED FAIR TRADE INGREDIENTS

Carrie G.
Iowa City
I got a sample of this from my local grocery store and I loved it. First off, Dr. Bronners stuff can be a little expensive so getting to try it out before spending the money is nice. The sample size was big enough to do my arms, legs and hands. I have really, really dry skin and this stuff feels great. It feels very thin and I was worried about how greasy it would be at first (especially after looking at other reviews), but it seems to soak in and kinda dry pretty quickly. The smell is bright and a little sweet and a little earthy. I can see how it could feel a little greasy for someone who doesn't have really dry skin, but for me this stuff is great. I'm excited to try other scents.
Ashley M.
Knoxville, TN
This smells amazing and is super moisturizing. I️ can apply this product and usually smell it for a bit after applying. It is delicious. I️ love many of Dr. Bronner’s products, but this might be one of my favorites.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
This lotion is extremely greasy. The formula is less thick than other lotions I have tried and the scent is extremely strong. I like the scent of this lotion, but it's very overpowering and gives me a headache if I use it as body lotion. It also does nothing for winter skin. It really doesn't hydrate very well despite being very greasy. I would not repurchase this product.
Amy T.
Meadowlakes, TX
Way too greasy and hard to run into skin. The scent is lovely and stays well, but it's hard to enjoy when your hands are so slippery from the lotion. I prefer hand lotion to soak into the skin rather quickly so I can get on with the day.
Jessica B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Nice lotion. Smells great. Was a bit greasy afterwards, but not unbearable. Not something I'd use daily. Moisture did last all day though.
Sheeba K.
West Yorkshire , Bradford
I use this after a shower. Leaves my skin soft and silky. It’s great for all the family
Placerville, CA
Is this a good lotion for eczema?
Placerville, CA
Is this a thick moisturizer?
Placerville, CA
Does this have a scent to it?