BY DR. BRONNER'S

Made with organic oils! 100% Vegan. Health is our greatest wealth. No detergents. No foaming agents. 100% Biodegradable! Dilute: Enjoy 1 soap for 18 different uses! Guaranteed pure potassium castile soap and 100% vegetarian: Supermild castile has outstanding water softening and cleansing powers. preferable to harsh soap and defattening synthetics. It does not cut dirt, but dissolves it. It is the mildest, most pleasant soap you ever used. Fragrance - Lavender Item Weight - 16 oz. Ingredients Water, Saponified Organic Coconut & Organic Olive Oils (with Retained Glycerin), Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Lavandin Oil, Organic Lavender Oil, Citric Acid, Vitamin E. Directions To simplify and enjoy life more, dilute 1/2 oz or 2 squirts of this pure castile soap with 2 gallons or sinkful hot water. Then towel massage, a facial pack, then wring towel out and fingertip massage your hair and scalp. Enjoy the creamy emollient lather on baby, bath, beach, body, dentures, deodorant, shaving, aftershave, silk, wool, pets diapers, car, hand and foot soap. Enjoy only 2 cosmetics, enough sleep and Dr. Bronner's Magic Soap to clean body-mind-soul-spirit instantly uniting One! All-One! Absolute cleanliness is Godliness! For facial packs, scalp and soothing body rub, add dash on bath towel in sink of hot water. Wring out. Lay over face and scalp. Massage with fingertips. Repeat 3 or 4 times 'til arms, legs and all are rubbed, always towards the heart. Rinse towel in plain hot water and massage again. Breath deeply! Within 9 minutes you feel fresh and clean, saving 90% of your hot water and soap. Warnings Keep out of eyes! If cap clogs, poke it clear only: Do not squeeze bottle and shoot out soap. Soap can clog and spurt with pump dispensers. Flush eyes well with water for 15 minutes. Consult a physician if irritation persists. see more...

• Do you find the lavender scent to be overpowering?4 Answers
  • I like Castile soap but is this one drying? 2 Answers
  • I love products that can be used for other uses as well !!! How m...2 Answers
Melanie S.
Miami Beach, FL
I love Dr. Bronner products and this is my favorite scent of the Castile soap :) you can literally use this for anything! I have been buying it for years! I've used a few drops of this and made a bubble bath, shampoo, I've followed DIY instructions on Pinterest and made detergent, hand soap, and cleaning products with this. The possibilities are endless and since it is pure soap you do not need to use a lot. I usually buy this size at Target or Whole Foods since usually local stores don't have the bigger bottle, regardless both bottles last me a long time! I definitely recommend all of the castile soaps and all Dr. Bronner's products!!
Veronica V.
Danville
This is by far my favorite soap to clean makeup brushes! I have used the beauty blender brush soap in the past but it’s quite expensive for how much product you get. I usually wash my brushes every other week so you can imagine how fast I was going through the cleanser. I read online about using Castile soap as a brush cleaner and it so cheap for such a big bottle! The smell is great and it’s very effective in cleaning/disinfecting my brushes.
Bianca F.
A little bit goes a long way! A bottle of this lasts forever! I love the way this suds up and the hint of lavender is like an at-home spa! I switched to this right after having my baby because he had sensitive skin and it took a little while for me to figure out that my old, heavily fragranced, chemical concoction of a body wash, was irritating his delicate skin. I will never use any other type of body wash again!
Emma A.
Atlanta, GA
I couldn’t tell you how many times I’ve repurchased this buy at least 4 or 5. It truly is an all purpose product. I use this to clean my makeup brushes and sponges, as a cleaning product and even as a laundry detergent! This is my favorite scent as well I don’t think I would recommend this if you have dry skin, as it can be sort of stripping but if you need to feel squeaky clean and relaxed, get this in your shower rotation now.
Elizabeth D.
Nashville, TN
This is one of my staple products in my #natural #skincare #drbronners is an amazing brand that I will always buy. Great price and amazing quality with no harsh chemicals. Love the lavender smell and how much product they give you in the #recycle bottle. top 10 favorite skincare products I use daily!
Jennifer P.
Winnie, TX
I absolutely love this stuff! I love that it’s all natural, and a little goes a long way. The first time I used this on my floors, I was amazed at how easily it removed dirt and gunk, way better than pinesol and other mopping solutions. I also use this for surface cleaning spray. It gets the job done, and I love the smell! I definitely recommend this for natural and effective cleaning!
Tara G.
St Clr Shores, MI
I use this to clean my makeup brushes, but it states it can be used for any number of cleaning purposes. A few drops of this stuff goes a very long way, especially when you dilute it with some water. It doesn’t change the effectiveness and makes the container last so much longer.
Anna K.
It's my favorite DB castile soap, and hands down my favorite soap to use all together. I only gave four stars because it can be a tad drying, but al the positives outweigh the negative.Dr. Bronner Organic Lavender Castile Liquid Soap (473ml)
Dana D.
Mill Valley, CA
This soap is incredible. My boyfriend and I have started looking for more natural products, and this is probably the most natural soap you can use. We mainly use it as body wash, but it can be used for almost anything including laundry detergent and shampoo. It even smells amazing. The only downside is it does make your body feel slightly sticky but that doesn't deter me from using it. Highly recommend this if you want to use more natural products in your home and on your body!
Roxanne L.
Glendale, AZ
I actually use this product to mop my floors and to put in my bath lol. I love the way it smells and it cleans my floors really well with out leaving a nasty smell or chemical residue. As for my bath it’s not really bubbly but I love the smell:
jenai p.
Do you find the lavender scent to be overpowering?
Amy T.
Springfield, VA
Will this dry out skin?
Liz E.
I see that people use this to wash their hair. My question is HOW?! It's so oily.
Alyssa j.
My children and I have super sensitive skin, would this be good for us?
Tiffany M.
Orlando, FL
I love products that can be used for other uses as well !!! How many other things can this soap do!!