Add a Photo

By DR. BRONNER'S
#320 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer
Misc: Dr. Bronner's Magic All-One! The goal of this generation is to take the environmental & social ideals that Dr. Bronner espoused on his labels and apply them to our sphere of influence, for example by going both organic and fair trade. We know and do right by the farmers and workers who produce the materials that go into our soaps. Our medical grade alcohol comes from sugar cane that has traditionally been farmed in the steep hills of Bolivar and Cotopaxi provinces in Ecuador. Since 2000, the Rural Forestation and Progress Network Corporation has worked with small farmers there, and has provided training and appropriate technology for organic farming, alcohol purification and better environmental practices, and helped five communities organize themselves into a cooperation, CADO (formed in 2003). CADO pays its members a fair price for their organic alcohol and a social premium which goes into community projects. Certified Fair Trade. USDA organic. Fair for Life. OTCO - Oregon Tilth Certified Organic. Antiseptic. Uses: For hand washing to decrease bacteria on skin. Directions: Spray on palm, rub hands together. Supervise children. Active Ingredients: Ethyl Alcohol (Certified Fair Trade) (62%). Inactive Ingredients: Water, Organic Glycerin, Organic Lavender Oil. Warnings: For external use only, Flammability warning: Flammable, keep away from fire or flame. Do not use: in the eyes. In case of contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water. Stop use and ask a doctor if: irritation and redness develop and persist for more than 72 hrs. Keep out of reach of children: If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Photos (2)
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
I keep a bottle of this stuff everywhere! There is one in my back pack, purse and car and I use it on a weekly basis. I love the smell, and I love that it is a fast drying spray and not a liquid. It is decently priced and every time I use it I always get a lot of questions about it. I am sensitive to a lot of smells, esp artificial ones. This does not bother me at all and I love knowing that I can stay germ free on the go. As someone who works with animals on a daily basis, I don't always have access to a sink and water, so this product is great!
Alia A.
Alia A.
I absolutely love this product! From the scent to ingredients, I found it a bit pricey but it was from whole foods and the ingredients are better than the traditional hand sanitizer so it wasn't a no deal either. Wherever I spray someone gives a compliment on scent, I wish I could find a coupon once in a while!
Linda L.
Linda L.
San Francisco, CA
Dec. 1, 2016, 2:27 p.m.
Review for: Dr. Bronner Organic Hand Sanitizer 59ml - Lavender
Love this stuff! I always keep it in my bag. It has such a nice relaxing smell too. Not too strong either. I find that two sprays is enough for both hands. . It's so convenient and fast drying too! Whenever I use it, people are always asking me what the name is.
Kelsey A.
Kelsey A.
Syracuse , NY
I work with money all day long sometimes 13+ hours a day and I come into contact with a lot of people . I love this stuff I spray it on my hands and around my desk ! The smell is great ! And I have no complaints !
Catherine H.
Catherine H.
Sacramento, CA
I love Dr. Bronners products and I especially love the lavender scent. This is a nice hand sanitizer. The spray function allows you to use on surfaces - I like to use it on every part of the plane I touch!
Lindy M.
Lindy M.
Vancouver, WA
I love this stuff and it smells so good! I use it all the time expect ally on my daughter who is 10. She loves the smell and I feel good using a natural product on her.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Indianapolis , IN
Oct. 31, 2016, 10:20 a.m.
Review for: Dr. Bronner Organic Hand Sanitizer 59ml - Lavender
I work in a hospital and love using this. It sanitizes your hands with a great scent. Good change of pace from the chemical scent of most sanitizers.
Gracie O.
Gracie O.
West Richland, WA
My mom has this and seems to love it. It smells like very strong lavender but it smells really good and seems to do its job
Alexia F.
Alexia F.
I love natural products and this gets the job done without all of the harsh chemicals. I would definitely recommend it.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Ceres, CA
Love this stuff I have one with me at all times, the scents are amazing love them all
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Eastpointe, MI
How effective is this hand sanitizer?