Dr. Bronner Castile Soap uploaded by yadira v.Dr. Bronner Castile Soap uploaded by Ivis A.

BY DR. BRONNER'S

Castile Soap 5 Ounces Bar Soap see more...

• "It works great on natural hair brushes and synthetic as well." in 1 review
Krystel V.
Altamonte Spg, FL
The best soap in the planet earth! I love it ! So refreshing, it leaves your skin soft, it’s natural and it’s good for your skin, it’s a great choice !
Shavonne A.
Tonawanda, NY
Review for: All-One Hemp Pure-Castile more...
We love this soap. It is gentle on the skin and leave a very nice scent on the skin. It also leaves skin feeling fresh. I purchase mine at Wegmans.
Mildred L.
Dover, PA
I absolutely love this soap and it has many versatile uses. I love to use the soap to thoroughly clean my make up brushes and beauty blenders.
Cortney M.
Arlington, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Only thing I use to clean my makeup brushes and sponges. Easy to use, smells amazing and my brushes/sponge look like new after using this!
Jessica A.
Waxhaw, NC
Review for: Bronner S more...
I love this soap so much that I have one in each bathroom. It’s safe to use on anyone and leaves a nice lavender scent that is soothing.
Kellsi F.
Soap Lake , WA
I love Dr. Bronner’s soaps!! I love that they aren’t full of harsh chemicals, are natural and safe, and are almost ALL multi-purpose!
Oyuky R.
RIO RANCHO, NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love Dr. Bronners soap! It smells so good! I personally use it for my psoriasis on my arms. I can tell a big difference on my arms.
Jordyn J.
Mobile, AL
Review for: All-One Hemp Pure-Castile more...
Having very sensitive skin it is hard to find something that doesn't break you out or dry your skin out to much. smell is good.
courtney a.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this body wash ! Does not irritate my skin and smells incredible. I also like to use this for laundry detergent as well
April P.
This soap gets my brushes and sponges crystal clean. It has no harsh ingredients that destroy your brush hairs and sponges.
DeJa R.
Is this good for sensitive skin?
BRITTANY C.
Noxon, MT
Does this one have a cooling effect like the peppermint version or just more of a lovely smell?