Dr. Bronner Castile Soap uploaded by yadira v.Dr. Bronner Castile Soap uploaded by Ivis A.

BY DR. BRONNER'S

Castile Soap 5 Ounces Bar Soap see more...

• "It works great on natural hair brushes and synthetic as well." in 1 review
Tara J.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Such a good soap. I use this along with the unscented to make powdered laundry detergent. It grates so well, has a mild lavender smell, and thoroughly cleans along with the other ingredients I use in the laundry detergent.
Kristianne F.
Tracy, CA
I love this stuff, and not for my body for my beauty blender and makeup brushes! Haha this is the best makeup hack I’ve stumbled upon! Why waste your money on beautyblender original makeup sponge’s soap for $10 when you can get this for $8 and it’s triple the size! #winning
Danielle L.
Saint Albans, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this to clean all of my makeup brushes and beauty sponges! It feels more hygienic, and I prefer it over other cleaning tools! It also smells good, so that’s a bonus as well.
Alexandra P.
I use this to clean my makeup brushes and sponges and this stuff is amazing. It really pulls all the makeup out of my tools and is easy to rinse out. The scent is heavenly and does not bother my skin at all. I will continue to buy this to clean my brushes.
Alyssa A.
Davenport, IA
Review for: Magic more...
This is a great product. Dr. Bronner’s lavender soap smells amazing, is gentle, and smells good and lasts. This is a product I would recommend to anyone and will absolutely but more of. I bought at Target.
Emma J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my favorite brand of bar soaps. They quite a few scents to choose from including unscented which I really appreciate. I've tried the lavender and the honeysuckle scent and they are both beautiful scents. They never dry out my skin and last a really long time as long as you keep them dry. I love all the simple ingredients! I'd definitely recommend you try this out!
Emma T.
Vermillion, SD
I love this so much for cleaning brushes and makeup sponges! I had been using dove soap and just couldn't clean my beauty blender with it so I just ended up buying a new beauty blender, but bought this soap and washed my old one and it looked like new! I also use it to clean my brushes and they come out looking great!
Celly W.
I alternate between this scent, peppermint, and almond. I love the calming and delicate scent that the lavender soap adds to the line up. I am sensitive to some soaps with the residue and after film that they leave but this one I have never had an issue with. Great for cleaning as well as daily bathing (I use it in the shower).
Darlene M.
I use this for washing my makeup brushes and Beauty Blenders! It works sooo well with the Sigma brush glove. The fact that it's $5 is even better. Solid brush cleansers are not cheap and if you wash your brushes as often as I do, you'd buy a new one every month....cause I do. Plus, it smells amazing. Who does't love lavender???
Lindsay P.
Asheville, NC
I love this soap. The lavender scent is very strong. The liquid soap is more useful if you wanted to use it for things other than washing your body. I feel like it is much more moisturizing than the liquid. Also the lavender is probably the best variety. Peppermint is good as well.
DeJa R.
Is this good for sensitive skin?
BRITTANY C.
Noxon, MT
Does this one have a cooling effect like the peppermint version or just more of a lovely smell?