Dr. Bronner Castile Soap uploaded by Ivis A.Dr. Bronner Castile Soap uploaded by yadira v.

BY DR. BRONNER'S

Castile Soap 5 Ounces Bar Soap see more...

• "It works great on natural hair brushes and synthetic as well." in 1 review
  • "having very sensitive skin it is hard to find something that doesn't break you out or dry your skin out to much." in 1 review
Kristianne F.
Tracy, CA
I love this stuff, and not for my body for my beauty blender and makeup brushes! Haha this is the best makeup hack I’ve stumbled upon! Why waste your money on beautyblender original makeup sponge’s soap for $10 when you can get this for $8 and it’s triple the size! #winning
Danielle L.
Saint Albans, WV
Wellness Guru Expert
I use this to clean all of my makeup brushes and beauty sponges! It feels more hygienic, and I prefer it over other cleaning tools! It also smells good, so that’s a bonus as well.
Alexandra P.
I use this to clean my makeup brushes and sponges and this stuff is amazing. It really pulls all the makeup out of my tools and is easy to rinse out. The scent is heavenly and does not bother my skin at all. I will continue to buy this to clean my brushes.
Kayla S.
Saint Marys, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
AMAZING! I bought this soap because it was an affordable, natural option and it is such a steal. The scents are all nice but not too overpowering. The soap also leaves my skin feeling clean and soft. I would totally buy this product again, and again and again.
Heather K.
Silver springs
We purchase these all the time. We use them daily in the shower and we also grate them and put them into our homemade clothes soap. We usually buy them at Publix because they are cheaper. We are lifetime customers for sure!
Emma J.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is my favorite brand of bar soaps. They quite a few scents to choose from including unscented which I really appreciate. I've tried the lavender and the honeysuckle scent and they are both beautiful scents. They never dry out my skin and last a really long time as long as you keep them dry. I love all the simple ingredients! I'd definitely recommend you try this out!
Emma T.
Sioux Falls, SD
I love this so much for cleaning brushes and makeup sponges! I had been using dove soap and just couldn't clean my beauty blender with it so I just ended up buying a new beauty blender, but bought this soap and washed my old one and it looked like new! I also use it to clean my brushes and they come out looking great!
Darlene M.
I use this for washing my makeup brushes and Beauty Blenders! It works sooo well with the Sigma brush glove. The fact that it's $5 is even better. Solid brush cleansers are not cheap and if you wash your brushes as often as I do, you'd buy a new one every month....cause I do. Plus, it smells amazing. Who does't love lavender???
Celly W.
I alternate between this scent, peppermint, and almond. I love the calming and delicate scent that the lavender soap adds to the line up. I am sensitive to some soaps with the residue and after film that they leave but this one I have never had an issue with. Great for cleaning as well as daily bathing (I use it in the shower).
Alicja K.
palos hills, IL
Review for: All-One Hemp Pure-Castile
I've been looking for a face cleaner without any kind of harsh chemicals and my friend told me about this soap. I love using it, my face doesn't get as oily as it use to and I love the ingredients.
DeJa R.
Is this good for sensitive skin?
BRITTANY C.
FITCHBURG, MA
Does this one have a cooling effect like the peppermint version or just more of a lovely smell?