Dr. Bronner Castile Soap uploaded by yadira v.Dr. Bronner Castile Soap uploaded by Ivis A.
3 colors available

BY DR. BRONNER'S

Castile Soap 5 Ounces Bar Soap see more...

• "It works great on natural hair brushes and synthetic as well." in 1 review
  • "having very sensitive skin it is hard to find something that doesn't break you out or dry your skin out to much." in 1 review
Emma R.
Emma R.
Charlotte, NC
This soap is the BEST for cleaning makeup brushes and beauty blenders. Nothing else I've used can get EVERYTHING out of my brushes, but this can. I've had a RT sponge for so long, and every time I wash it this soap gets it looking brand new again. Plus the bar lasts forever and they all smell so good. Either Almond or Mint are my favorite.
Deb C.
Deb C.
Oswego, IL
A friend suggested this to me to erase sunspots. It really works, lightens & smooths my 60+ yr old skin. It's scent stays with me all day. Closest place to buy it for me was Walgreens & it was in with the facial cleansers. I will keep this around.....forever!! 😀
Stacey A.
Stacey A.
Clearwater, FL
This is my go to for cleaning my beauty blenders and my makeup brushes. It makes them do clean and the smell a to die for. It's much cheaper than the beauty blender solid and it cleans it just as well if not better
Marta O.
Marta O.
Lindenhurst, NY
I love Dr. Bronner's soaps.
I use it in the shower and I am really happy how it cleans my skin.
I also use it to wash my makeup brushes.
Amazing products.
Emma J.
Emma J.
Mentor, OH
This is my favorite brand of bar soaps. They quite a few scents to choose from including unscented which I really appreciate. I've tried the lavender and the honeysuckle scent and they are both beautiful scents. They never dry out my skin and last a really long time as long as you keep them dry. I love all the simple ingredients! I'd definitely recommend you try this out!
Emma T.
Emma T.
Sioux Falls, SD
I love this so much for cleaning brushes and makeup sponges! I had been using dove soap and just couldn't clean my beauty blender with it so I just ended up buying a new beauty blender, but bought this soap and washed my old one and it looked like new! I also use it to clean my brushes and they come out looking great!
Darlene M.
Darlene M.
I use this for washing my makeup brushes and Beauty Blenders! It works sooo well with the Sigma brush glove. The fact that it's $5 is even better. Solid brush cleansers are not cheap and if you wash your brushes as often as I do, you'd buy a new one every month....cause I do. Plus, it smells amazing. Who does't love lavender???
Lindsay P.
Lindsay P.
Asheville, NC
I love this soap. The lavender scent is very strong. The liquid soap is more useful if you wanted to use it for things other than washing your body. I feel like it is much more moisturizing than the liquid. Also the lavender is probably the best variety. Peppermint is good as well.
Angie P.
Angie P.
Amazing product from an environmentally conscious, cruelty-free company! The scents are almost non-existent (it's fragrance-free). Compared to body washes, I do notice that my skin is slightly more moisturized post-shower.
Mildred L.
Mildred L.
Dover, PA
I absolutely love this soap and it has many versatile uses. I love to use the soap to thoroughly clean my make up brushes and beauty blenders.
DeJa R.
DeJa R.
Is this good for sensitive skin?