Dr. Bronner Castile Soap uploaded by Ivis A.Dr. Bronner Castile Soap uploaded by yadira v.

BY DR. BRONNER'S

Castile Soap 5 Ounces Bar Soap see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "It works great on natural hair brushes and synthetic as well." in 1 review
  • "having very sensitive skin it is hard to find something that doesn't break you out or dry your skin out to much." in 1 review
Emma R.
Charlotte, NC
This soap is the BEST for cleaning makeup brushes and beauty blenders. Nothing else I've used can get EVERYTHING out of my brushes, but this can. I've had a RT sponge for so long, and every time I wash it this soap gets it looking brand new again. Plus the bar lasts forever and they all smell so good. Either Almond or Mint are my favorite.
Deb C.
Oswego, IL
A friend suggested this to me to erase sunspots. It really works, lightens & smooths my 60+ yr old skin. It's scent stays with me all day. Closest place to buy it for me was Walgreens & it was in with the facial cleansers. I will keep this around.....forever!! 😀
Stacey A.
Clearwater, FL
This is my go to for cleaning my beauty blenders and my makeup brushes. It makes them do clean and the smell a to die for. It's much cheaper than the beauty blender solid and it cleans it just as well if not better
Marta O.
Lindenhurst, NY
I love Dr. Bronner's soaps.
I use it in the shower and I am really happy how it cleans my skin.
I also use it to wash my makeup brushes.
Amazing products.
Emma J.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is my favorite brand of bar soaps. They quite a few scents to choose from including unscented which I really appreciate. I've tried the lavender and the honeysuckle scent and they are both beautiful scents. They never dry out my skin and last a really long time as long as you keep them dry. I love all the simple ingredients! I'd definitely recommend you try this out!
Celly W.
I alternate between this scent, peppermint, and almond. I love the calming and delicate scent that the lavender soap adds to the line up. I am sensitive to some soaps with the residue and after film that they leave but this one I have never had an issue with. Great for cleaning as well as daily bathing (I use it in the shower).
Kristianne F.
Tracy, CA
I love this stuff, and not for my body for my beauty blender and makeup brushes! Haha this is the best makeup hack I’ve stumbled upon! Why waste your money on beautyblender original makeup sponge’s soap for $10 when you can get this for $8 and it’s triple the size! #winning
Alexandra P.
I use this to clean my makeup brushes and sponges and this stuff is amazing. It really pulls all the makeup out of my tools and is easy to rinse out. The scent is heavenly and does not bother my skin at all. I will continue to buy this to clean my brushes.
Kayla S.
Saint Marys, GA
AMAZING! I bought this soap because it was an affordable, natural option and it is such a steal. The scents are all nice but not too overpowering. The soap also leaves my skin feeling clean and soft. I would totally buy this product again, and again and again.
Heather K.
Silver springs
We purchase these all the time. We use them daily in the shower and we also grate them and put them into our homemade clothes soap. We usually buy them at Publix because they are cheaper. We are lifetime customers for sure!
DeJa R.
Is this good for sensitive skin?
BRITTANY C.
FITCHBURG, MA
Does this one have a cooling effect like the peppermint version or just more of a lovely smell?